Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Elysium (frostsider and Carly)

Carly

Primal Sex Goddess
By Carly

Yennefer (known also as Yen by those that were close to her) unfurled the crude map she had of darkwood forest and tried to pin point her location.

She was in the land of Elysium, that much she still knew, but was hopelessly lost.

Although a very talented druid in her own right, she had lost much of her path finding and forest reading skills when she called on forces of nature to find her. That was three months ago. Before then she had druid talents and skills on par with the best in a generation, her mentor talked of her being the most gifted person they ever knew, but one night a few moons ago her fate changed.

She was with her mentor had been beset by demons. True demons, they didn't have glowing red eyes but they indeed had horns and cloven feet and legs like goats, but stood on two legs. What Yen recalled from the event was mainly flashes of emotion and pure terror.

Her mentor, a wise woman by the name of Annnalee perished to a spear straight through her heart. Why the demons were there was any ones guess. But when one of them pulled the spear out of her mentors chest and pointed it at Yennefer - Yennefer did the unspeakable. There was a natural entity that was known to druids, a dark needy ancient soul that was shunned by druids all throughout Elysium. An entity called "Ura" who was once a druidess of immense power that sort to become a goddess. Her path became self centred and twisted, and her mentor said never to speak of her name. Annalee mentioned that Ura walked the land thousands of years ago but still the thought of her scared those knowing anything of her ways.

But Yennefer did, she called on Ura to save her from the demons in return to being in her service. There was three flashes of bright light - lightning maybe ? Then Yennifer passed out. When she woke, the corpse of her mentor was cold, and the demons gone. There cloven footsteps present but ended in a dark patch of charred grass.

That wasn't the only change, for between Yennefer's legs wasn't her womanhood anymore but an immense phallus and matching testicals larger than the most endowed stallion she had ever seen. It had burst through her clothing and was utterly exposed. Inhumanly large - Proof to all she was cursed. She checked it to confirm it was indeed real and it was, completely devoid of any pubic hair and still with her natural skin tone, albeit softer, but never the less - something far from feminine. Yennefer was so shocked she couldn't breath for ages before she settled. She had read about such things happening before in ancient times and knew what it meant. It was the new source of her power - her druid powers had changed, been corrupted and over taken by Ura.

Yennefer wept at the corpse of her mentor and felt lost and alone more than ever she had before.

Hours passed and she realised she had to make do with what she had done. Yennefer buried her mentors body, returning it to the earth - but before she did she took her mentors magical satchel. A very valuable item that could hold many times its size and only weigh five pounds despite what was in its magical storage dimension.. It also was enchanted to be able to easily retrieve any object stored within.

Yennifer then returned to her home village Nuln, and tried to explain the situation to the others as they stared and pointed at her endowments between her legs.

None of them were druids or trained in the arts so none knew what it meant, but they didn't trust Yennefer anymore. Their golden child was steeped with suspician as none believed her story of demons. Demons were the stuff of fairy tales so many thought.

Yennefer stayed in the abode she shared with her mentor for two moons, keeping to herself, feeding from the well stocked pantry but trying to work out what changes to her druid powers had occurred. Mostly with success. Nothing she could find in the place could hide her loins however.

She indeed was touched by something very dark, while sleeping she had visions of herself raping women, and visions of mammals raping women also. And that wasn't all, she found she could manipulate shadows as if they were a natural part of her. She could make them grow, make them move, could even make them grasp things and hold things for her. The power was unlike anything she had known of but she knew that no divine magic would mess with such a thing. When she was caught doing so by one of Nuln's elders ,they deemed her a black witch and banished her from her home and from the village.

Yennefer said nothing and left carrying only what she was wearing and her magical satchel, as well as a coin pouch containing roughly sixty silver, a water skin, and a robust steel knife, all strapped to her belt. As she walked through the forest towards the village of Estar two days journey away she realised she couldn't track her own path like she used to be able to do. She in the past could know north easily from judging the stars, but now had to think hard to determine her course.

"Argh curse this useless map !" Yen thought to through it away but rolled it up and put it in her magical satchel again. Before seeing the widest animal trail and following that ...

By Frost

The tracks would lead Yennefer deep into the forest. Darkwood forest is a very large and mysterious wood that is just south of the White City to the north ruled by the queen of Angels. Very few travel through the darkwood as rumors of a dark presence lives within. The plant life looks foul and twisted. The air smells foul. Yet the forest seemed alive. Eyes of various wildlife watched the invader of their forest. Mist rose from the ground and the temperature becomes thick and humid. The map that Yennefer had stowed away showed that the forest expanded many miles. On the other side of the forest was a desert land with the necropolis in the center. Here the dead rule. Few of the living venture to these lands as it is rumored to be quite cursed. The dangers of the creatures dwelling within the sands do not help dissuade those fears leaving the necropolis isolated from the rest of land and their people.

The the south of the forest the city of Lethander stood with it's mighty coliseum. Those who strive to become warriors of renown test themselves here and gambling is quite popular in the area. To the west was the land of the humans and their great capitol of Terra. They are quite a religious fanatical region who believe the promised ruler will return one day. Another fairy tail spread by the hopes and wishes of the people in the land. Past the Lethander stands the great wall that was erected thousands of years ago when the great war between the denizens of Elysium and the demon empire that sought to conquer the land. Yet even those tales were but fairy tales to scare children away. Most of the land thought demons did not exist. Yet even now it is well guarded by a well trained band of warriors employed by the queen of the angels as well as humans from the land to the west. They watch patiently for any sign of a threat beyond the borders of Elysium.

Only a select few knew the truth of the past. The queen has been rumored to have been very old in that regard. Further more two more beings in Lethander have been rumored to have lived in the coliseum for a very long time as well have spread across the land. Ura is one of many deities said to have brought life to this land. She along with the angel queen and a few others have been worshiped for centuries. Thoughts of the queen and several others feel familiar to Yennefer when has heard them in the past. Almost as if she is drawn to them. Those thoughts however are broken suddenly by the sound of a howl broke the silence of the forest as well as the buzzing of insects. The fog is quite thick now. The only thing that can be heard is the sound of leaves moving and more howls in the distance. Than silence once more as it seemed whatever was making the noise has moved away. Yet the feeling of Yennefer being watched still remained.

Than without warning a very large white wolf emerged from the bushes before her and stared right to Yennefer. It's fur bristled as it studied the being before it. It takes a step back and bares it's fangs for a moment. It growled as if it knew Yennefer could be an enemy. Than just as quickly as it snarled, it stopped. It relaxed and takes a couple steps back before turning and than rushed off in the direction of the heart of the forest. White wolves are rare to be seen and the scent of magic filled the air in the direction that the wolf headed towards. Yet the feeling of being watched does not go away. The sound of the forest dies down once more and the only thing that can be heard is the beating of one's heart beat. There are no birds in the area and even the bugs have seemed to left the area. Even the light of the moon seemed to have been snuffed out by the trees overhead. It is dark and quiet. The scent of the magic trail still lingered before Yennefer but with time it has begun to fade. The trail seemed to be in the direction of west but it is quite difficult to tell to the untrained eye.

By Carly

One thing that Yennefer had also discovered quite quickly after the change, was that she could see in the dark. Even better than a cat. Indeed it seemed that she was one with the shadows now. Even in pitch blackness she could see - although it was only in black and white - but not even a cat could do that in pitch blackness.

Yennefer thought of the forest she was in, perhaps it was cursed, perhaps the reason for the dark forest being twisted had a more mundane cause, but she felt, well she wasn't sure. But she thought that Ura's presence could bring it back, and fix it to a healthy state if Ura's dominance could prevail. Hmm, it was food for thought. Yennefer sensed that Ura was trying to nudge her in different directions. It seemed such a powerful entity had many plans, both short term and long term. Which ones Yennefer herself would see to happening was yet to be seen. But Yennefer was no fool, she knew she needed help. She couldn't manage living alone. Living like a hermit, alone and fending for oneself usually sent people crazy.

All those that were hermits that lived in caves far from civilization usually perished for one reason or another - or if they lived became so quirky they couldn't have a sane conversation with another and effectively doomed themselves to being alone until the end of their days. Yennefer didn't want that for herself. She craved the fine things in life, she loved a decent wine, and adored food prepared by chefs in places that cost a fortune to attend. She also wanted friends, company where she could get it and indeed allies. How she was to manage so with her obvious changes and only sixty silver to her name - was yet to be revealed. But sixty silver was still a lot more than what most had. And Yennefer had powers now, not entirely unfamiliar. She also was intelligent, in a cunning and manipulative way, if others were asked. But she preferred to think of it as street smart.

Yennefer thoughts then drifted back to the forest she was in. Got it smelt terrible, she had been walking slowly through it for ages and still wasn't used to the smell.

The forest being twisted and foul - must not be good for anything really. Although Ura was very much unlike the deities that those of the White City would honour, Ura didn't think she was a force of decay or rot. There was a vibrancy, a lust for life present in the shadows, indeed the shadows seemed to be a type of life, that was meant to work in synergy with ... with what ? Well ... Yennefer could only guess, but her dreams certainly pointed in certain directions. Synergy may be too strong a word, but shadows indeed had their own energy. Living things made shadows, shadows were not OPPOSITE life or AGAINST life or ANTI-life. They were a part of life. So much more at night however.

As if the gods intentionally didn't want her pondering anything about such topics further for now, a howl was heard, shortly before there was an appearance of a white wolf. The white wolf startled Yennefer, wolves were something she had not encountered in the forest until now, as most creatures larger than insects found the foul forest displeasing and no home or suitable for foraging or hunting. Trees lived here somehow, perhaps the soil was spoilt and could only really sustain twisted versions of trees and shrubs. A wolf being present was very surprising, a WHITE wolf even more so.

White animals generally died off very quickly in the wild due to their inability to blend in with the environment, they were prized for pets though. As far as Yennefer could gather the white wolf was alone. Which was even more strange for a wolf, and looked fully grown and well .. healthy. Yennefer wasn't sure if this was a good sign but it certainly seemed to be. Some people believed in animal spiritual guides, Yennefer never really paid much attention for people claiming their existence, but Yennefer did believe that she needed help... and wasn't doing overly well left to her own devices recently. And if that help was some cryptic animal spiritual guide, so be it. Indeed stranger things have happened.

Yennefer breathed deeply and followed the white wolves trail. Not all her druid skills were lost thankfully and with her keen eyesight - perfectly adapted for the night, she could easily make out the large paw prints on the ground where it had been...

By Frost

The trail of the white wolf continued for about several miles deeper into the forest. The further that yennefer followed into the forest the more twisted and foul it became. It was as if this forest was cursed and some evil rested within the center. The wolf headed in the direction of the source it seemed. The air was cool despite how thick the forest was and seem to be getting colder the deeper Jennifer went. No sounds of bugs or Birds could be heard and it was clear that something had driven the local wildlife out. Then Jennifer broke the tree line and came out to a clearing within the forest. In the center of this clearing was a very large wooden cabin. The white wolf sat in front of this cabin and was joined by a black wolf just as large.

Behind them was a woman dressed and ratty clothes with what appeared to be a staff in her hand. She had a smile as she watched Yennifer come out of the woods and into the clearing. At last the chosen one has appeared. I have been waiting for you for some time. She said and her words were clear while her voice was light and almost song like. Gracefully she strode forward to stand next to the two wolves and Pat each one of them on the back of their head. All the while her eyes remained on yennefer. She was calm despite the unusual stranger on her land.

"Tell me young one what brings thou to me. Have you been called by Destiny at last or are you on a simple Journey to discover who you really are?" The woman asked as she continued to study the woman before her. Her eyes going up and down yennifer's body and it was clear that she was unfazed by the fact that Jennifer had a cock that was protruding from her body. Was almost as if she knew for a fact that that was normal. Yet she herself appeared quite feminine if I'll beat a tad older. She appeared to be in her late 30s or early 40s. Her hair curled and Wild. She had piercings on either ear and she wore a necklace that appeared to patriotic around her neck. She exuded confidence and that was just another sign that she was not like any other druid that Yennefer had not seen before.

The wolves also had their eyes on yennefer. They were cautious when it came to the potential intruder on their home. The cabin itself was old looking with various druidic symbols and trinkets hanging around. It looked earthy and warm despite the rot smell around them. Yet no sign of that twisted aura came from the home nor the woman standing before yennefer. "My name is Yara. What child are you called so that we may know you?" Yara asked as her hand continued to pet the white wolf next to her.

By Carly

Yennefer breathed in deeply. Whoever this woman was she was a druid of sorts, and powerful too. For no reason other than Yennefer just knew. Also Yennefer had dawning's of different knowledge that seeped into her awareness now for some reason. Awareness of Ura.

For some reason Ura was urging Yennefer to trust this woman. Perhaps she followed the ways of Ura also, and perhaps the two wolves were part of that ?Yennefer wasn't sure. But she felt some connection. She, being a druid, likely would know at a glance of Yennefer's groin that Yennefer had revoked the orders of light in favour of something else. Furthermore Yennefer doubted she would be able to overcome the woman with magic. Not only was the woman likely more powerful than her in the ways of the arcane, but those two wolves seemed to be her pets, or perhaps familiars of some kind, and probably gifted in being able to attack people that upset their mistress. Likely, like all wolves, were triply effective working as a team. As powerful as Yennefer's new abilities were, she knew she was outmatched.

Yennefer thought to lie to the woman, then thought of the signs of the white wolf. How unlikely all this was just a coincidence.

Yennefer breathed in deeply then decided to tell the truth.

"I am Yennefer O'laya, recently apprentice druid but I have abandoned the ways of the traditional druids to serve Ura, the forbidden deity. There was reason for this, my mentor and myself were beset by three demons, and invoking Ura and pledging my service to her in return for her saving me from the unfortunate fate of my mentor caused changes in me. Not only do I have male endowments between my legs more generous than the largest stallions undercarriage, but I sometimes know things, and my magic has changed."

Yennefer swept her hair away from her face and continued.

"I seem to be one with the shadows now, and can see in the dark, not just dim light but in pitch blackness - and that's not all. I can get the shadows to DO things for me and I know they can do more I have not tapped yet. Perhaps I am a demoness now, for a lot of my urgings seem to be what a demon would desire of some women. What is between my legs is my source of power now that is very clear, and it, SHE is needy. I have ... cravings. Cravings to rape women, and cravings to also see them raped by beasts, both mundane, mythical and magical, as long as they are male. To impregnate them. I am uncertain of why but I think they are related, and also related to my powers over shadows. It was due to being one with the shadows that the elders saw that caused me to be exiled from my home village.

I know I am evil, and if left to live will see to these things happening, but I want to live, I feel the shadows and my urgings and Ura's will may be somehow beneficial to the land. Perhaps could even right the curse of this forest. And although I may be a demoness now, I hope to find people that believe I have a right to exist too. A place. A purpose. That has needs and cravings are not anti-life but a part of it. A part of the whole. A part that has been repressed for too long. Repressed until now."

Yennefer was silent for a moment before realising the woman was waiting on her to say more.

"What brings me to your doorstep is Destiny my good woman Yara. If you can help me in any way I would gladly give silver or at least my appreciation. You seem to know more of me than I do myself for the moment, and I am in desperate need of allies and a more through understanding of my purpose and powers. If you are a friend of Ura, you are a friend of mine and I would dearly like a hot meal, a warm bed for just one night, if you know I am her chosen, but if you are Ura's enemy I fear we must part ways. If you wish to kill me for what I have chosen, for what I am - know that although I don't have the means to kill all three of you, nor want too, perhaps not even one of you, but its still night, and there are ample shadows, and while there are shadows I have means to at least evade all but the most powerful of foes. I know I am cursed, and will have many enemies seeking my downfall, believing killing me rights the world somehow. They are wrong, I know it, and they may find the task harder than they think."

"Yara - what I have to offer you for aid, of any sort within your means, if you will have it, is roughly sixty silver. I know you may not have the needs for silver living so far into the forest, and may not trade with others at all anymore, but alas it all I have to give."

By Frost

The old lady smiled as yennifer began to tell the truth and explain everything. This however came has no surprise. No sign of shock. Instead only a confident look shown brightly on her face. It was as if she already knew this and that yennifer was reinforcing that knowledge. The Wolves continued to watch as the older lady stepped forward and close the distance between her and yennifer. "I Know Who You Are child. The signs in my dreams told me as such. Ura told me so long ago that I would be destined to meet her chosen. And so you have come seeking answers to questions of your destiny. Do not worry child. You are in good company and here you are safe. For these Woods are protected by the goddess herself. Though the world may have forgotten her embrace, you shall be her Herald. You shall Usher in a new age. I have seen it." Yara said as she slowly reached out in her hand rested on yennefers shoulder. Her eyes did not look away and continue to lock with yennifer's gaze.

Yara's smile was clear and mischievous. In a way she was a lot like yennefer and yet different at the same time. "I can sense you've been blessed by our goddess. You give off a distinct energy that no other in this world has ever given off. So come inside and I'll make something to eat. No need to repay me for this is my duty attend to the chosen. I am to set you on your path after all. So come. Ask your questions. Goddess has instructed me to give you three so choose wisely. And please do not mind Luna and Shadow. They are Servants of the Goddess as well. All will become clear soon enough." Yara stated as she turned and slowly made her way to her little cottage. She stepped inside leaving yennifer to her thoughts.

Only the Wolves remained behind to stare at yennefer as if they too were curious and drawn to the chosen one of the goddess. Smells in aromas of something cooking came from the cottage and it was clear that Yara had begun to prepare their meal. It was a sign that she was indeed intended to instruct and take care of yennifer and her questions. As if beckoning yennifer inside, the Wolves turned and also made their way into the cottage to join their mistress. This in turn left yennifer alone and once more she was surrounded by silence of the forest. Only the cottage in front of her showed life. Everything else seemed wrong.

By Carly

Yennefer needed no further invitation. The woman, apparently called Yara offered her a meal and frankly that sounded like all Yennefer really wanted for the moment, if she got information or advice or guidance also - all the better. Thankfully Yennefer's fear that the wolves would attack her seemed to dissipate.

The wolves were very large and wolves were quick, if they attacked without warning there is a very good chance Yennefer would fall on the ground bleeding to death with her throat ripped out, before she had the ability to use any of her shadow powers to escape.

Although the shadow powers Yennefer was mastering were very impressive, none of them increased her reaction time. And her reactions were not as honed as those that saw battle. Only the best warriors could best wolves, especially more than one, and Yennefer had no doubts she would loose a confrontation with the two before her.

Her life typically was not geared for true battle, sure she had hunted prey animals to eat, but that was different. But she only had her knife now. Yennefer knew she was at the wolves and Yara's mercy. But Yara admitted to being a friend of Ura, with a destiny to help her chosen, as much as Yennefer had a destiny to BE Ura's chosen. Perhaps this was fate, and fate different to fairy tales, where the protagonist always gets consumed by some magical death of some kind.

Hmm. Yennefer knew she was cursed, quite thoroughly, indeed she suspected her soul was now fused with Ura. Even in death her service would continue into the afterlife, perhaps every incarnation afterwards also. So many warnings in her past to avoid such a thing and she fell into it hook line and sinker.

Yennefer walked awkwardly into the cottage, her enormous stallion sized male genitals swaying comically between her legs, unceremoniously ripped through her feminine clothes. She could feel its sensations acutely, every small gust of wind. Even the occasional rain drop. There was frankly no hiding her nature - being turned, to anyone anymore. A fact she had to come to terms with very soon if she hoped to keep her sanity.

Yennefer sat awkwardly on a stool at the table in the single roomed humble abode, and had to part her legs wide, for her groin needed room- she couldn't sit like a lady anymore, that and underwear of any kind were impractical. There were many adjustments she had to make now, all of them overt it seemed.

Yennefer brushed her hands through her hair. Gods she probably looked a mess, she had been travelling through the woods for days, and although she had a hair brush, had completely forgotten about her raven locks. Strangely she realised she didn't smell bad though - even though she hadn't bathed in days, hmm, perhaps the change in her removed all body oder. Likely a method of ensuring evasion from predatory animals or people perhaps. Another boon from being fused with the power of shadow.

Three questions, that's all she had to ask. And with any luck she could get some of that lovely smelling meal, and perhaps a nights rest in a warm bed, but even if she had to sleep by the fire like the wolves were doing now, that would still be fine. Judging by the place, there was only one bed anyway, and Yara likely needed it for sleep herself, besides, Yennefer didn't want to intrude any further, company, answers to her predicament, and a warm meal was enough. Luxuries she would fine elsewhere - if she got her baring's again - and luck went her way. Demonic luck - she felt she had that now, but for a reason. She would need it to live and rely on it to thrive.

Yennefer thought hard about what three questions to ask. If she was practical about it it was unlikely she would come here again, her fate needing her to be closer to younger women. Pretty women to be exact. The hunger to do them crudely was growing daily.

"I know instinctively now I am be able to change male beasts of all kinds to lust women instead of their own kind - to rape them to be exact. To be able to do them magically such that their inhumanely large cocks can go to the hilt without issue and be wet and ready for them - bodily at least. I know that if I do change them so they will be able to impregnate them, to create male beast offspring similarly changed.

I also have day dreams of using the shadows to change women such that their own shadows work against them for the rest of their lives, to ensure they are always wet and ready, as well as to undress them and prop up their bodies prone to be raped by beasts when they are close by, to also give off scents that provoke them being raped by male beasts. As well as change their privates to take inhumanely sized cocks without issue.

I instinctively know how to do this. Its a crude thought, but if I get to handle their privates with my hands and seep my shadow power into their privates, I just know women would be thus changed. Thus also the method of changing male beasts.

I also know instinctively how to use shadows to make a woman prone to be raped by myself. That I worked out early. I also know if I use the shadows to do this she will be wet and ready for me and able to take me to the hilt - stallion girth and all. The shadows indeed let me hide and evade, but I feel their prime purpose is for these things. I also know that women being able to take such sizes magically will have their privates return to normal afterwards. All without pain or injury or stretching."

Yennefer was talking aloud but it helped calm her. She looked at the wolves, both black and white. Luna and Shadow apparently, druid names - it made sense. They both were relaxing in front of the small fireplace that had welcoming flames. Her fear of them all but gone now. They seemed - happy. Calm. Restful. Peaceful. Natural.

"My three questions are this. Firstly, is my need to impregnate women personally related to my ability to see women impregnated by male beasts ? My second question is do I need to do anything else for Ura or to fulfil my destiny ? And my final question, what do I most need to be prepared to deal with those that may vex my ambitions ?"

By Frost

Yara smiled as she watched Yennefer walk into her cottage before serving up what could be seen as a sort of stew. She had been looking forward to meeting the chosen one and now that she was here, Yara felt as though her journey was just about complete. She listened to Yennefer as she spoke while she served tea to go with the stew that she made and her smile never wavered. Yara had foreseen this and so Yennefer's explanation of what she had gone through was no surprise. If anything it had been expected of one blessed by Ura. Than came the questions and this was where Yara showed surprise. She had not expected the questions to come so quickly one after another like this. It showed that Yennefer was eager to learn of her destiny. Ura had chosen well.

"To answer your first question yes. They are tied together. Your destiny is a path that will not be easy. You will travel a dangerous and hard ride that lies ahead of you child. You see it was prophesied that a pure race would rise and that the kingdom they will create will usher a time of peace. The world as it is now is rotten to the core." Yara explained as she sat across from Yennefer. "Humanity is to be replace by your descendants. That is your path. Your desire to procreate with females is your desire to create that world. Those made by beast is you simply making a race that will serve their master race." Yara continued to explain before she sighed. She glanced to her wolf familiars and smiled.

"The answer to your second and third questions are tied together. Man will see you as a threat. The gods will not interfere with your plans too much. Bahamut only cares about his hobbies as does Denetha. The Angel Queen Furia will only advise her people and rule as best she can but she herself will not seek battle. Neither will Casimira. As long as you do not seek to kill the gods they will not seek your end. For that is the pact they have made with mortals to uphold the balance. They may even support your claim in Ura's name should you succeed." Yara stated as she laid out the status of the world and the major players within.

"Your biggest enemy is man themselves. They will seek to resist your campaign to replace them. Therefore you will need gifts, and allies." Yara said as she leaned back in her chair. " I will gift you two gifts. I will tell you of my vision. Remember it well for it will help you on your journey." Yara added as she took a deep breath and than smiled. "I saw a woman covered in bright armor. Her shield will protect you well. Than I saw a woman who came by the sea in the west. Her destiny is tied to yours. Than I saw a female covered in shroud. She is both mysterious and loyal. Than I saw these three at your side as your named generals, your chosen. They will help you on your journey." Yara said as she stood and walked to her wolves.

" Now for my second gift." She said as she slowly uttered words in an ancient tongue that somehow Yennefer understood to be a spell. When she finished casting her spell the two wolves looked at her sadly. "Luna and shadow have served me well fir many a year. Now they serve you. Sadly I cannot follow for my path ends here in these woods. I am to live out my days alone in these woods never to see the dawn of the age you will bring." Yara said sadly. Already she looked as though she wanted to join Yennefer on her quest but the goddess's will was absolute.

By Carly

As Yara talked of her visions of three women, Yennefer herself formed a picture of them in her mind's eye.

woman covered in bright armor...

a788b65368bcce3407c0ffdfd0738f08.jpg

Than I saw a woman who came by the sea in the west...

4980_Editorial_4_676x.jpg

Than I saw a female covered in shroud....

HD-wallpaper-assassin-red-hood-assasssin-s-creed-fantasy-girl-game-woman.jpg

They all looked beautiful. She did not know their names, but knew the first was a female knight. The second a pirate woman, the last an assassin. Generals though ? Did that mean Yennefer would have her own army ? Her own lands ?

It didn't make sense for her offspring to be the only populous in this brave new world, but she did get the thrust of Yara's vision, that her direct offspring would RULE. And yes there would still be women, but they would have a defined purpose.

Roles heavily defined by fate. All this craziness with romance and others striving to prove themselves better than their fellow man without good cause created the chaos the world was in today, and indeed it was corrupt to the core. For that to change a new order was needed, Ura's order. With highly defined roles based on several things.

Sex being used to solidify roles and understanding in others, as well as a virtue in its own regard.

"I feel what you are saying is true. Indeed I am very happy to have been able to talk to you Yara, and thanks for both of your gifts and your hospitality." Yennefer said before quickly eating her soup. It had plenty of meat in it and some common vegtables that grew wild in the forest, but it was pleasently seasoned with 'erbs likely grown in Yara's back yard, or at least close by. It as delicious as it was hearty, and the most satisfying meal Yennfer had had in days. Days she had lived off jerky and hard bread - and a small amount of hard cheese. In truth her supplies were running dangerously low, and foraging or hunting in the forest was over-rated generally. Many hunts returned fruitless, hours of hunting game that escaped at the last moment. Yennefer was looking forward to civilisation again.

"I know if I change beasts they will change women they rape forever afterwards as if I changed the women personally. So at least I feel an order indeed would come of this. And that my personal touch or my indirect touch from beasts I change will usher in this brave new world. Some I am sure will think my nature a demonic plague on the land but I feel it would create harmony, and at last animals will not be enslaved or in service to people but be able to use women to gratify themselves and sow their seed. Something I believe in whole heartedly now. Frankly the future sounds exciting and I am looking forward to it."

Yennefer then looked to the two wolves and noticed their attention was on her. They both were lying down with their undercarridge in full view and they both were obviously VERY endowed, even without being aroused. Yennefer smiled, her gaze flittering back and forth between both of their impressive privates. Their testiciles in particular were very impresive. Endowed male animals made her feel more relaxed. She believed that animals and men with small penises were more likely to betray their friends or turn to corruption to satisfy a need to be important. In truth Yennefer thought many of the worlds evils was directly or indirectly due to small penis issues some had.

Something Yennefer herself didn't have to worry about.

"I will change the wolves when I leave with them, for I am unsure how they will react to you if I do so now. But you have kept them in fine health. I will care for them, and treat them well, and ensured that others groom them and see to their needs."

Hmm, they may be particularly handy hunting. Maybe hunting game would be a LOT easier with those two on Yennefer side.

"Yara, all this serious talk and strolling through the forest unaware of what had happened to me for days has made me very tired. If its fine with you I would lay down next to Luna and Shadow near the fire place and sleep here for the night and be gone with them come dawn tomorrow. You have helped me and Ura's cause a great deal, and I do hope the rest of your days are peaceful and tranquil and filled with comforts a simple life in the forest can give you."

By Frost

Yara was pleased by this reply. She had completed her service and task to Ura. With this she can retire in the full wall that the outside world, outside of her forest, would be change for the better. Humanity would get the cleansing that it deserved and the corruption that destroyed the lands would finally be ripped out from where it rotted. For to this Yara smiled and nodded her head. "My house is your house chosen. Stay here for as long as you like. Furthermore if you wish to change Shadow and Luna you may do so at your leisure. Do not worry about my safety. It is as Ura's will demands." Yara said as she laid back glancing towards her faithful familiars that now belonged to the Chosen and knew that she would take care of them. That she was kind and beautiful and Ura had chosen well.

She stood slowly and began to clean the food and prepare for the nights rest. She did not seem to mind that Yennifer had taken up residence for the night. In fact it seemed to give her a call me feeling that tonight would be the most safest of all nights that she would have moving forward. Furthermore she wondered what fate would bring now that Yennifer had been given the instructions. It was her task now moving forward and Yara would get a front row seat to see how things shaped from her actions. This excited Yara and she glanced back to Yennifer who was watching Luna and shadow.

"Do you require anything else of me chosen? Whatever you need I will provide to the best of my ability. Tomorrow will be a Long days journey and I will make sure to provide you with rations to get you through. Furthermore Luna and Shadow are very good hunters and they will do what they can to make sure the three of you don't starve." Yara added with a smile. It was clear that she was confident in her familiars capabilities and this hopefully would ease Yennefer into the role that she now possessed. That she was not alone in this journey and that she had allies that she could trust.

By Carly
"Yara you have done much more than you need to for me to be impressed with your hospitality. The stew was perfect, and the gift of knowledge priceless, and the gift of the two wolves even more so. I have supplies in my magical satchel for a long journey, except for extra waterskins and food - the latter I am running low on and the former one can never have too many, another two water skins and some food that can last a while would be ideal, but I am sure the wolves will make hunting a lot easier, and if so I think I will be eating a lot better than I have been. Providing we pass by suitable prey that is."

Yennefer smiled and worked her fingers through her hair, before retrieving a proper brush from her satchel and brushing her hair slowly. In truth many things were coming together but she felt Ura was with them. Happy that Yennefer's path and the druids had crossed. Yennefer made small talk with Yara, and also mentioned she will change the wolves just before she leaves the cottages tomorrow, as she was unsure what would happen, and thought it best to keep things simple. Then she bid Yara good night and quickly cleaned the dishes they both used while Yara fell asleep.

The fireplace had an impressive rug in front of it, and there were no other beds so Yennfer lay down between the large wolves and drifted off to sleep. She was warm and felt safe so she rested well and woke up refreshed but also she was more certain of a few things. It seemed that Ura had given her a messsage but strangely it alluded her for the moment when waking.

Yara indeed had spare water skins which she gave to Yennefer, as well as home made jerky, wheels of goats cheese, and several loaves of hard bread. All of which Yennfer stored in her magical satchel. While doing so she felt particularly drawn to the wolves phalluses and testicles, strangely and vaguely recalled visions of their undercarriage in her dreams. Seeing it as a sign she shouldn't delay changing them any further, she knelt on he knees and cupped Luna's testicles then its flaccid penis with both hands.

Immediately she felt power of her hands shadows moving from her touch into the privates of the large wolf. His penis felt warm and was obviously impressive in nature, even though it was retracted. Yennefer felt a sudden urge to inhale its scent, and the moment after she leaned in to do so she felt an involentary pulse appear in her penis, which was mimicked by Lunas penis doing the same. She then pulsed her own penis purposefully, intentionally, to see if the conntection still retained, and indeed Luna's cock pulsed once at exactly the same time. The spirit connection was made. She had changed Luna to be blessed by Ura. It was simplier than she had thought, and felt entirely natural.

A sense of righteousness and the divine spread from her hands to her body, and when it covered her head she was more aware of her fate. "It seems Ura approves of my touching and changing Lunas undercarridge" Yennefer repeated the action with Shadow, and the feeling of tranquility and peace pervaded. And the message from Ura was even clearer. On its own accord Yennifers huge cock pulsed, and errily, both Luna and Shadows cocks pulsed in unison. Yennfer was now certain, both their cocks were bonded to Yennefers now, and thus belonging to Ura. By divine right, Yennefer knew her cock was in command. As if it had a dominate soul of its own, which was easy to believe considering its size was larger than any stallions, no matter what breed of horse, even clidesdales or draft horses were not so endowed as Yennefer.

Yennefer was curious about the spirital connection she had made and decided to test something, she squeesed her testicals together quickly, without warning, and although they was the size of a melons, it was indeed painful, and both dogs whimpered, their snouts turning about to look at their own testicles to see what caused the sensation. Indeed it wasn't just their phallues that has a spiritual connection to hers, but their testicals also were connected to Yennefers melon sized stones. Their entire undercarrige, spiritual servants to Yennefers privates. Yennefer knew for a fact it was a spiritual connection and not magic. No magic would feel this certain and solid, and natural. To be honest the connection made Yennefer feel as if she was a Goddess. From that moment she had a need to change as many other endowed male beasts as she could.

"Yara, I know that both methods, touch of my hands, the coupling of changed beasts with women will change women. What I am grateful for is knowing its practical, I am certain changed women's shadows will ensure nearly locks are unlocked, doors and gateways open, their own clothes removed from their privates, and vaginal and anus shadows of women ensuring both places are always wet and ready always. Also their scents changing to trigger rape by male beasts, and their shadows propping them into position when they are about. Coupled with the knowledge women will be able to take any size cock to the hilt without issue magically and feel every inch, and return back to normal size once done, makes me certain that Ura's nature is thorough, and right. Indeed divine.

I feel so much of Ura's nature is in my cock and testiclies, perhaps my genitals are Ura, and I am her hostess or stewardess. For my powers I feel are focused there, my mana or magical energies gathered there. My genitals also gathering mana from Luna's and Shadows undercarriages just by them being close, and I know all bonded undercarriages will give me even more mana when they are aroused, and peeks of power when they climax.

I am much more powerful now than my wildest dreams but I understand I have weaknesses too, I know that damage to undercarriages I am bonded with will hurt my privates too as its happening to me and vice versa, and with my testicles in particular as large as melons, it is a large obvious target for attack, something I will be hard to defend against them being so large. As such I need as many allies as possible as soon as possible. Luna and Shadow are just the start.

"I am also more certain of the society I will create. THere will be no upper lower and middle classes, but castes instead. My direct linage, daughters I make will be like me, look like me, have privates like me and abilities like me. They will be the ruling caste. I will call them the Yenah.

The second caste will be called the Bountah, they will be made up of beautiful women and feminine men. The feminine men will create beautiful daughters with their beautiful wifes, and the women of the Bountah will be mothers to my daughters as well as my lovers, as well as service the needs of male beasts that I have personally changed as well as changed male beasts, birthed from the union of women Bountah, with changed male beasts. Their vocation will be administering the land and clerical duties, and society and cultural duties not needing brawn. They will be taxed at a flat rate of fifteen percent. Although this will be the highest tax rate of all citizens, they will receive formal education, and also encouraged to pursue magical training if they have the talent. After their standard education they will be mentored as apprentices in their selected field of expertise. It is expected they will be artisans and masters in their profession in time. They will be dignified, and hold the culture of our society.

The changed male beasts, and male beasts born from changed male beasts and women Bountah, will be called "Spawnah" and include all kinks of mammals, especially the larger variety, as well as magical and mythical beasts. They will protect the land, and attack those of ill will. I sense they will be able to sense peoples nature, if they meet souls who seek our society harm they will act accordingly. They will be free to roam wherever they wish, and all fences will be removed allowing them to roam in cities, towns, villages and hamlets.

Lastly there will be the "Brunah" people that are not beautiful, and suitable for labour, to work the fields and the mines or create roads or such like. They will be able to retain most of the wealth they will be much better off financially than lower classes in other nations. Firstly those of the Brunah that enlist in the navy or army will not pay any tax on their wages, secondly those seeking other employment less dangerous will only be taxed at ten percent. Elsewhere in other lands its closer to thirty. The Brunah will only be able to marry and copulate with other Brunah, but they will be well off, and will have the money to buy whatever luxuries suit them, but more than enough to keep well fed, in fine health and have proper shelter. This is much better than peasants in other places.

The taxes on the Brunah and Bountah will be used to create public works like administration buildings, and finance the army and navy, as well as pay for those that are permanently injured or too old to work. No palaces will be made, only one percent tax will be taken by the ruling elite, my daughters and I to be used for clothing and personal objects. The Yenah will not live together, instead they will roam the estates of the Bountah, and the Bountah are expected to receive them with respect and service their needs, be it food, a bed to sleep, or permit the Bountah's use of the wife's privates, and conceiving more Yenah when the need arises.

The Yenah will be expected to change daughters of Bountah to service Ura, once they come of age if they are not already changed by Ura-touched beasts or other Yenah already. If possible it is Yenah's duty to fuck Bountah women that just came of age up the anus to ensure they understand their role in relation to Yenah. Bountah women being beautiful are expected to sexually service male beasts and all Yenah while they live, and rape by both will be deemed acceptable, natural, and encouraged. Indeed the abilities of the Yenah and Spawnah will make it impossible for Bountah women to prevent being raped by either. This has a reason. Beauty according to Ura exists to please other after all. The husbands and sons that are Bountah, and thus feminine men, will accept women Bountah being dominate in the household, but accept that their daughters and wives that are Bountah will in turn service Spawnah and Yenahs sexual and reproductive needs before their own.

The Yenah will also serve a spiritual role, being deemed all avatars of Ura, and divine in their own right. We will also be the only ones being able to create or change the law. We will also determine guilt and suitable punishment for those breaking the law. The nature of all Yenah being beautiful women themselves, but with overt male genitals, will ensure to all they are obviously and entitled ruling elite on sight. The sheer size and magnificence of Yenahs phallus and testicles, will prove to all we are a ruling caste and Ura's chosen, and none will think otherwise. Our role and position will be clear. For we create order and harmony of the vital Spawnah and Bountah social castes.

All Spawnah will be groomed and fed by any Bountah or Brunah that are close by. They are also expected to heal them in case of injury or illness and take care of those old and dying.

It is all of Bountah's duty to look their best all times and be well presented and have perfect hygiene. The Spawnah's role is pivotal to ensuring that the Bountah do not assume too much above their station. Public rape of Bountah women by Spawnah and Yenah will create this understanding, especially anal raping. Anal raping will stop them getting arrogant, and honesty and fairness will then emerge naturally.

Initially beautiful people may be born to Brunah, and those not beautiful occasionally born to Bountah, but Yenah will deem who are beautiful enough to be Bountah and ensure a change of caste accordingly. After a few generations it is likely all born from Brunah will be Brunah, and all born from Bountah will be Bountah, or Yenah or Spawnah.

Spawnah will only breed with Bountah woman of age, and will not lust Brunah. They however will do Bountah woman anally, raping them thus ways if they detect the Bountah woman to be arrogant or unsociable. This will correct social behaviour of Bountah woman, and ensure they are more meek when around Yenah. Roles of course can not be confused.

And thus will be the dominate society which I will rule. The nation will be called Uranah"

Yennefer smiled at Yara, after revealing her plans to create a new world order.

"Now for me to Journey west to the great capital Terra, and convince the noble women in particular that I am the ruler their religions have predicted."

Yennefer then stood and walked calmly to Yara and took both her hands in her own. Before kissing Yara on her forehead. "Ura bless you fine woman. You have served Ura and I very well. You will find the rest of your days will be more luxurious than before, without drama or the attention of hostiles. I bid you farewell"

At that
Yennefer​
left with a determined look, the two wolves leading her. They seemed to know which way to go, and now well rested, fed and with a plan, Yennefer strolled quickly to the bordering nation. Her destiny, the noblewomen of Terra.

By Frost

Yara listened with both eyes on yennefer. She seemed to be drawn to the chosen's words and fed off of the energy that she showed. When the explanation was done Yara nodded. "Good luck young chosen one. Choices will get tougher the farther down the path you take. Whatever you do, stay true to yourself and your beliefs. Shadow and Luna will be at your side every step of the way. Rely on them the best you can for their loyal."Yara stated as she watched yennifer touched and modify the wolves to best suit the needs and desires of their new mistress. Then just as quickly as she had come, yennefer departed with the promise that she would be going west to seek out the first step to her adventure. Yara knew that the path would be perilous because humans were the least trustworthy of the denizens of elysium.

The wolves kept up their pace and their eyes started around as if scanning for trouble and danger to the one they know were led by. The bigger of the two wolves, Shadow, took the front position of the group so he could protect yennefer from any oncoming danger. Luna kept an eye out for potential food for his mistress. The path out of the forest was a lot easier and quicker with the wolves leading her. Yennifer would find herself coming out of the forest near where she had entered. The wolves then looked to her as if asking for direction in which Yennifer wished to go.

The sun was high and the land seemed peaceful for the moment. The land to the West would be a couple days journey by foot unless yennefer could procure means of quicker travel. The roads were empty as at the moment there were no travelers nearby. Yet something within yennefer seemed to call to her in multiple directions. One was to the north, one to the west, and one to the east past the forest. It was almost as if she had been to the places that she was drawn to. Or perhaps Ura had been there before in the past. Only time would tell the further along Yennifer went on her journey.

By Carly

Luna, Shadow and Yennefer set out through the forest and immediately Yennefer noticed that her walking was tireless even after a few hours. IT seemed the presence of the wolves gave her energy, perhaps it was enough to walk endlessly, perhaps more ?

They found themselves at a road soon enough, and there was an urge to go north, another urge to go east, and another west. Yennefer wondered at this, and for no real reason decided to head north. The wolves followed her lead, one of them leading the way while the other was beside her protecting her from attack.

She noticed she could still feel the sensations of the wind on the penises and balls of the two wolves as if their privates were part of her body, and it was a curious sensation. Likely it will be the case with all male beasts she blesses with Ura's blessing from here on in. It, like the feel of the wind on her own phallus and balls, was distracting, but pleasurable. In truth it was more an exotic calming curiosity mainly, at least for now.

Still Yennefer could only walk so quickly as the enormous cock and matching melon sized balls prevented jogging and running. Even walking she was moving at a comical gait, her male appendages bouncing about one way before the other - a faster pace indeed would be impractical and likely painful.

Still there was another benefit to the wolves being with her - or Ura's blessing developing in Yennefer, as it came apparent she could teleport herself and her two wolf companions to the next set of shadows with only a minimum cool down between each attempt. This ate up the distance, but it did have a condition. Not any shadows would do, she needed large trees or boulders. But those were common here, at least in this part of the forest.

Still, with the ability used as often as she could, much of the journey was by-passed, and the miles were eaten quickly. Before midday the wolves and Yennefer found themselves in front of a farm. The wolves sat looking at the strange log cabin. It was obvious whoever lived here tended cows, bulls and goats. Chickens could also be heard, but not seen. Likely in a pen at the rear of the house.

After a few moments a woman appeared, Yennefer shrouded herself and the two wolves in the shadows, being careful not to be seen.

cs22153.jpg

A single woman in a nuns outfit hummed away while carrying some clippers. She leaned over some rose bushes at the front of the log cabin and began trimming the rose hedges. Humming all the while, likely a gospel song of some kind. What god or goddess she belonged to was anyone's guess. Whoever it was, was likely one that didn't see Ura as an ally. If any one they stumbled upon would know Yennefer was cursed by Ura or something demonic judging by Yennefer's loins, likely it would be this woman.

Yennefer wondered what to do. Extra provisions would be nice, but not entirely necessary. She had not eated breakfast, but was not hungry for the moment. Were the wolves though ? For some reason Yennefer knew they were not - yet, but that likely would change closer to sun down. Many hours from now. She still had the provisions from her previous nights stay, but the wolves would need raw meat ideally.

THe woman was young for a nun, and it did seem strange she was not in a nunnery or some fortified keep with others of her kind. Yennefer thought that this may be an excellent oppitunity to test out some of her assumptions.

With a cough Yennefer left the shadows and approached the woman. Yennefers loins naked in plain view - hung more endowed than a horse.

The nun stood from what she was doing, turned about and dropped the clippers - bringing both of her hands to her mouth to try and stifle a gasp. Yennefer waited for her to recover before talking

"Good day good woman. I am Yennefer. As you can see I am blessed or cursed as your god may deem, however there is reason and purpose behind it. I am not alone though, although I see you are. Let me introduce you to my two travelling companions." Yennefer then silently signaled the wolves to appear, and they trotted out of the shadows sniffing the air - erections quickly forming on endowed phalluses.

"Good heavens ! Yennefer ! I heard of you ! Your the druids apprentice right !" Her eyes never left Yennefers cock though. "I read about women being cursed like you are once. Its Ura's doing isn't it?"

"Indeed it is - but before we get to that can I have your name ?"

"I am sister Kathryn of the Heavenly order. You will find no santuary here demoness. Your pet demons and you are not welcome. Begone all of you. You may take my life but may my god strike you down if you do ! Ura is no match for my God."

Yennefer sighed. It likely was an expected reaction. Yennefer hoped to manage this amicabily but no doubt the woman had a life of serving some god that Yennefer didn't know. Such faith did plague a few.

"Luna and Shadow are not demons. They are prime wolves incarnate, blessed by Ura, and its not your life they or I want. Its something else. I think its easier for you to understand if certain things happened first. If you are a nun then you have remained a virgin all your life. That will change now. Once done your god will change to the goddess Ura. At least concerning your body that is. Ura is graceful enough for your mind to belong to another diety, but your privates will belong to Ura's cause from today forward.

If your destiny is for it to be prevented by your God so be it. Perhaps let us both see this as a test of your Gods power or inclination compared to Uras." Yennefer snapped her fingers and the nuns shadows quickly bought her to her knees briefly before they made her prostrate on all fours. A moment later the shadows of the nuns habbit made it part and fold, exposing the nuns underwear.

A moment later the nuns exposed knicker own shadows, ripped her underwear in two, both pieces falling to the ground even as Luna approached the nuns rear. Kathryn yelled in some tounge Yennefer didn't understand - likely a holy prayer for aid. She sounded like she was crying.

Luna - like all breeds of canine's had a natural lubricant of his phallus that was present when erections formed, which moved a lubricated phallus out of its sheath. Although Ura's blessing was effecting the nun already, making her wet anally and vaginally without choice, the additional natural lubrication from Luna's cock was more than enough for his first attempt to mount the woman being successful. As expected Luna had his weight quickly on the woman, forelegs on ever side of the nuns back while the wolves hind legs thrusted his engorged cock deep in the woman's tight virgin vagina.

Yennefer smiled, she could feel the sensations that Luna's cock was experiencing as if it was happening to herself. As luna thrusted faster and deeper, Yennefer felt mana or magical energy enter her testicals, likely streaming from Luna's cock's arousal. She had felt Luna take the nuns virginity, as she felt the nuns hymen break abruptly from the first thrust. And despite hating what was happening to her - the nun's body began to respond, quickly her own arousal peeked into climax after climax while Luna thrusted faster and deeper.

The nuns chants changed to moans, then moans of pleasure.

"You being raped isn't so bad, many women loose their virginity so, to a wolf though - one blessed by Ura to you being a nun from an opposing faith ? Well it serves your order right for insisting on chastity. Chastity is unnatural - perhaps more unholy than anything Ura stands for"

The nun's tears stopped and her moaning turned to squeels of pleasure, only to be broken by deeper and deeper moans of delight.

"I see an understanding is forming Kathryn. Your body is very welcoming to your new god. Know this is just the start. Now you are Ura's touched, meaning all male beasts will seek to rape you, and although I controlled your shadows for it to start, your own shadows will ensure this happens. Clothes will be parted, locks unlocked, doors opened, and you presented such for male beats that come by, your own privates changed to give of scents to trigger you being raped and you will be wet anally and vaginally for them always. Your privates will be able to take any beasts phalluses of any size without issue - magically - or should I say divinely. It is your destiny. Ura's will is vital for the health of the land. You have a more divine purpose now. You are now married forever to beast cock.'

Yennefer preached while watching the woman's body move back and forth in response to Luna's primal thrusts.

"You will get pregnant to male beast also, offsrping will be male beasts of the same race as the father - they will lust women and bread with them, changing them as I changed you."

The nun was silent for a while .. before she whimpered two words "I ... understand". Then Luna's mounting changed as he thrusted even harder, his huge knot entering Kathryns exceedingly tight womnhood. Kathryn screamed, but it wasn't in pain, it was pure pleasure.

"Now you do" Yennefer laughed.

By Frost

The nun was unable to pull away anymore as Luna continued to pound her not into the nuns pussy. The knot grew larger and became lodged within which forced Luna to remain in the nuns body as it continued to do what it's primal instincts told it to do. The will of the Goddess that had changed it flow through the wolf as it growls each time the nun wimpered and delight. As if it was a warning to make clear that the nun had no choice but to continue to keep her legs spread. From behind came a loud gasp as a second nun watched with eyes wide in fear.

However it was too late as shadow pounced and pinned the poor girl down. Her eyes wide and fear she tried to shield her face from the snapping jaws of the black wolf above her. The Shadows already quick to work at ripping her clothes apart much like they had done Kathryn. Just like Luna, Shadow listen to his instincts as his phallus extended out to full erection and just as quickly as Luna had prayed upon Kathryn, Shadow shoved his phallus right into the poor girl. Two virginities have been claimed and their energies were passed into Yennifer. The will of Ura was touched upon these two as the Wolves continue to pound and fuck their mates. The magic of the Goddess herself changing the second nun just as it had the first.

With a loud howl and groan Luna pressed as deep as he could before it erupted into Kathryn and pumped her full of his seed. This only increase the magical output flowing into their mistress. Pure divine energy far more powerful than anything these two had ever known. Yet despite Luna having already came, he was quick to begin shoving his very wet woven cock into Kathryn as if mixing his seed deep within her and ensuring pregnancy within the nun who had instinctly wrapped her legs back behind the wolf's hips to keep it within her. Hormones much more lustful than a nun should have been. The second none was squealing in delight yet her prayers continued. It was as if she was trying to beg her God to save her. Without thinking she let slip that the nunnery was in fact underneath the plane farmhouse. Furthermore almost as if Ura was telling Yennifer herself, sense and presence was felt confirming that there are more nuns hidden underneath the farmhouse. That this was a good breeding ground worthy of the Wolves at Yennifer had now gained. That plenty of conversion to Ura could happened if Yennifer deemed it worthy and necessary to do so.

Another sense filled yennefer however, as if something inside of her told her that something else was approaching. Sounds of hooves could be heard in the distance as a very large Battalion of soldiers could be seen in the distance. At the head of this battalion was an angel dressed in Royal armor and to her side was a night, young and beautiful and strong. The angel felt familiar to Yennifer despite never having met her before. Almost as if Ura herself knew this angel. Even more important though was the fact that something was drawing yennefer to the knight at the side of the Angel leading this Army.

Once they approached they stopped and the angel looked upon the scene playing out before her. Her eyes white without pupils stared into the soul of yennefer before a smile formed. Do my eyes deceive me young one, or are you perhaps the chosen of my sister? It has been some time since I felt her presence in this world." The angel spoke as she dismounted her horse and slowly walked toward yennefer holding out her hand. Standing before her the angel smiled and ran her hand over the phallus that Yennifer possessed. Her smile remained as her fingers caressed the warm tool of pleasure.

"Indeed you are. I could sense that presence in Magic anywhere. My name is Aurelia. I am the angel Queen and goddess of the Angel Kingdom in the north. I am also the sister of your mistress the goddess Ura herself. Tell me young one, what has become of my sister. Does she still walk the lands? Or has she Arisen Beyond to Greater Adventures somewhere beyond mortal reach?" Aurelia asked as her hand remained on the cock between Yennifer's legs. Divine energy very similar to that of aura could be felt in her touch and yet the presence in Magic was warm to Yennifer, unlike the energies of some of the other gods in the lands of the humans. The night's behind Aurelia made no sound and was at the ready with her hand on her sword at all times. Her eyes glancing around as if expecting an attack upon her lady at any moment. After all there were gods that did not align with the angel Queen.

By Carly

Yennefer looked to the Angel Aurelia and wasn't really sure what to make of her. Yennefer decided not to be rash and be cautious. For Luna and Shadow were pre-occupied with the two nuns that had left their monastery. And they were Yennefer's prime defence.

Yennefer didn't have enhanced abilities to attack anyone, but she did have options to evade. If she ran however she would leave Luna and Shadow exposed to the soldiers, currently they were knotting the nuns and couldn't leave what they were doing to defend themselves. For better or for worse Yennefer was caught red-handed shining Ura's teachings on the world, and was incredibly outclassed with a knight, soldiers AND an Angel confronting her.

"Ura has had a difficult time, she has been waiting for a stewardess or hostess like myself for eons, and as far as I can tell she now resides as my phallus and testicles, my self her hostess. She may also exist in spirit form, but I believe most of her nature, presence, power and consciousness now exists in physical form as the genitalia I now bare."

"If you are her sister, I hope you do think good of her, or have some love for her still, as I know gods and goddesses have strong feelings towards each other, especially family. This often goes towards hatred as often as it does respect or love of any kind. If you wish Ura harm, there is little I can do to defend Ura and myself - her avatar - from your wrath. My main defensive options are currently occupied following Ura's wishes, and although I may be able to use shadows to evade you all for some time, I know I can't fight or evade all of you for long."

Yennefer looked to the knight and the soldiers. If they were from the North they likely could be fanatics to a cause Yennefer didn't really know. This could easily spell her doom. For whatever goddess or gods they followed wasn't Ura but something else. As far as Yennefer understood, Ura had been alone, and had not formed allies. Yennefer was just guessing though, who would know the designs of a God or Goddess anyway. They by definition were impossible for mortals to understand. An Angel though ? Perhaps an Angel would know of the will of deities. Better than Yennefer anyway.

"I - being Ura's avatar will do everything in my power to spread Ura's desire in this world. I believe she is misunderstood, that she isn't truly evil, but has crude, primal desires that can heal this forest and the world. I have a plan, to create a new society and kingdom, under Ura's will. This is the start, the nuns are the first women my two wolves have met, and their urges couldn't be resisted.

My name is Yennefer. I don't want to be your enemy, but my intention and nature is good. I believe Ura to be the right path for the future, however forging a path in history and destiny is something I can't do alone, regardless of the gifts she has given me. Please good Angel Aurelia, tell me your thoughts of your sister Ura. I need to know if you plan on wiping her nature out before she can heal the land. If you choose to be her enemy, I am not entirely sure what I can do, but knowing my fate either way I would prefer, for if it is my death you seek, then I will assume my destiny proud, and pure."

Back
Top Bottom