Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female A glimpse into Angel's kinkier side

Angel Fire

Romance Freak, Cuddly Kitten
Do any of you wish to explore the kinkier side of a hopeless romantic? If you say "Yes!" to that question, than you have come to the right place!

By now, you are asking yourself, "What is the kinkier side to this Angel?" Ask and you shall receive!

In this kinkier side of this Angel, I can play Dommes and/or switches in the RP that you choose... but there is a catch to these girls that I play. All of my Dommes and switches will have a physical disability of some sort (Maybe MC is deaf, blind or has some sort of condition where she either can't walk on her own or she can walk but when she walks, it looks very awkward to everyone else?).

Either way, I would love to explore a relationship that sees my girl as an actual person instead of her disability... and in that relationship, she gains a LOT of confidence in herself, knowing that her potential love would love her for who she is, not by the disability that she may have.

Mary Sues may not apply. I love girls that also have problems of their own. That way, we can work together to try to overcome them as the relationship grows.

Smut can happen but I don't want it to be the focus of the story. If I had to do a ratio, I see this as around 65/35 in favor of the story (May be more one way or the other depending on how the RP goes).

Does anyone wish to see what this Angel's kinkier side can bring out? It will not hurt to send a PM and ask. Don't worry. I will not bite (too much... unless you want me to!)

Back
Top Bottom