Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star Crossed [jack7654 x EtherealElvenEmpress]

jack7654

Moon
This last raid was a real conquest and Ragnar knew it. They had amassed riches beyond comprehension. Who would have thought that mere woodland elves held such wealth hidden among their ranks? In fact, he was almost dissuaded from pursuing this raid by all his men. Fortunately, however, he took the unanimous decision to undertake the raid, despite their dissensions. They had lost more men on this raid than they had on any other. They had underestimated these bow wielding elves. It was supposed to be an easy conquest but these elves possessed a skill for battle like none other, and they lost many strong men from the Dragan clan to those precision arrows. But it mattered not to Ragnar, their overlord, their leader. He did not even care about the rich loot and booty they had acquired in this raid. His prize, his reward, was something entirely different, something far superior.

If there was one thing that the Dragan clan never took, it was prisoners. They simply killed all the people they raided. There should never be anyone left to claim revenge. But Ragnar had broken this rule this one time. He could not help it. This one elf had simply…Well, the very sight of her somehow stirred an inexplicable carnal need within his loins and almost involuntarily, he was coaxed by that need to preserve her, albeit for his own selfish motives. Sex in the Dragan clan was simple: it was purely carnal bliss. There was no claiming women and no marriages. All men and women of the clan were open to fuck each other as and when they pleased and no outside women were taken into the clan…Until now.

Ragnar approached the cage before him with his slow steps that were undeniably menacing. Not too far off two of the clan members were indulged in hot passionate sex with another, their actions in plain sight of the Lord. He stood before the cage, gazing rather intently at the female that lay within. Never before had he witnessed one like her. All the women of his clan were barbaric: sinewy, unkempt, hair the colour of jet and skin tanned with the arduous work of war. Yet, here was this elf, the very antitheses if the kind of women Ragnar had always seen and used for his pleasure. He had to have her. He had to experience her for himself and make her also experience the pleasure of being with the leader every woman in his clan craved.

As he stepped into the rather capacious cage, Ragnar locked the door behind him and stood before the elf, who appeared rather diminutive before the massive girth and stature of the man. "Elf," he said his voice as heavy as rocks grinding together, "you are my prisoner. Your clan…all of it; everyone is dead and you are mine now. I own you and I shall do with you what I want." With this, the scantily clad barbarian paced forth, his bloodshot eyes making his intent very clear to the elf.

Her clan had fallen. Every last one of them. The swans as they were called were known for pale skin and silvery blonde hair. Their looks were even rarer among the elf community and Elora was one who traditionally beautiful in her clan. Pale as moon beams with hair to match. Her eyes the color clear blue sky. She had expected her life to be taken since she was the last elf standing.

All of her family and all that she ever knew was gone. Here she was kneeling in a cage awaiting her fate. Was she to perish as well? Elora had been sobbing abs she couldn’t help it. All alone in a strange place with no one left to comfort her. A prisoner of war. The question on get mind was why her? She was no one special. Elora was of child bearing age and this year she was to be bred and produce an heir for one of the high elves and when she was taken she was dressed for her ceremony like the other fair elves like herself. Ragnar had chosen the most prized one. Youthful and of course pure.

Elora spoke not a work when this barbarian is a man let himself into her confined space. Where she was was nothing like home. No order in her mind and this atmosphere made her not wish to look upon anyone. His deep voice rang out and when the news of what she feared penetrated her long pointy ears the first sounds he heard from her were sobs. “Then please send me to the Elysian Fields. I can not live without my clan…” she couldn’t even look up. Begging for him to end her was the only way and maybe asking for it would persuade him. Elora had no idea what this brute of a man had in store for this carefully prepped high elven vessel.

Ragnar guffawed at the elf's request. "Death?" He asked. "That's what you want? Death? If I wanted to give you death, you would be interred in the dust with your pitiable weak clan. No, I kept you alive for another reason..."

Ragnar then touched the smooth skin of the elf's cheek with the back of his fingers, his dirty blackened finger nails, cold as ice, caressing the warm surface of her cheek.

Such smooth skin...Such a body. Ragnar found himself aroused...Immeasurably so. His cock hardened in his loincloth, the massive meat struggling to escape its confines. All he felt was lust...Lust for this elf.

"You're here because you're going to be mine, and I'll be fucking you...Over and over..And over," Ragnar warned. He then let his hand sink in the long white tresses of the elf, grabbing it and turning her head to look straight into his hungry lust filled eyes, giving her a carnal, desirous look she never got from any of the stoic elves she lived amongst.

Within moments, the mesmerising elf, who was on her knees but a few moments ago was now forced to turn around by the sheer strength of the brute and she was on her hands and knees, ready to be bred as Ragnar got onto his knees behind her. He had heard elves abhorred this kind of mating process and always had the female lying on her back with the male on top. How irksome was that! He was going to show this elf what real fucking felt like as he held her in place with one hand and began to undo his loincloth with the other.

Ragnar’s words were rough and made the pale haired elf recoil in fear. “Yes…death. I am not made to live alone.”her voice was soft and sweet even though it showed fear. When his dirty hand touched her smooth silky porcelain skin she turned away and try to scoot backwards. Elora whimpered and turned away.

His words cold and frightening. He was so much bigger than her. Larger than her. Larger than her own clan; a behemoth. “No… send me to the afterlife…please…” The angelic looking elf begged as he touched her. She tried to look away but he made sure she couldn’t. It was good to see the fear in her beautiful blue eyes. “No…no…NO!” For the first time she yelled and screamed him to stop. No should’ve worked. “I’m not yours! I’ll never be yours!!!” She told herself that, but he was so much bigger than her.

The struggle was delicious as he tried to claw at him to make him let her go. To her avail none of it worked. Ragnar Easily put her on her knees and she would try to crawl away. When done if that worked the moon beam skinned elf began sobbing and begging. “Please send me to my gods! Someone help!” Someone had to help or at least take pity on her. Would her cries work here? She heard the sound of something unbuckling causing her to freeze and whimper but that meant his hands are free of her. Take your chance she quickly stand up and try to run but where could she go in her cage. She began rattling the bars looking for anyone on the outside to help her pleading. She was patrolled to a high elf and she would not let herself be defiled. Not without a fight.

Ragnar's loincloth was finally undone, leaving the beast of a man bare before the elf. His cock was already hard, a massive, thick hunk of meat, pulsating with veins and standing out, almost like a third limb on his body. It was several times the size of any tiny elf penis.

The elf stood up and tried to escape. "A fighter," Ragnar said with a grin. He licked his lips in anticipation "I'm so going to enjoy this. The more you fight, the more you make me want you. I'll fuck you even harder."

He came forward as he started to scream at the top of her lungs for help. "Nobody's coming to help you," he said and pushed her up against the cage bars, the cold iron pressing into her cheek as he grabbed the skimpy white cloth that covered her. The sheer strength of the man was so immense that one tug was enough to allow the cloth to rip and he extracted it off her, leaving her naked before him. "That's better..." he said and then grabbed her by the wrists, twisting her arm behind her back and holding her in place.

Even as he held her from behind, unable to move, he leaned in and she could feel his thick lips pressing against the soft flesh behind her neck and her back. He was kissing her.

As he stood there, violating her bare back, he inched closer, parting her legs and his thick man meat grazed against her soft pink pussy. The cock seemed far too big to fit in that tiny space, but he was not going to be merciful. This is what this man desired and this elf was what he was going to take by force.

Elora kept rattling the doors of the cage trying to break something open but she was too weak and fragile. her rattling and shaking at the door kept going as he got closer. The moment he pushed her against the cage she screamed as loud as she could. He was so strong and he easily ripped her very flimsy clothing off leaving her in the nude.

Ragnar grabbed her by the wrist and all she did was struggle and wiggle and try to break away but he was stronger than she ever could’ve imagined. “GET OFF OF ME YOU BRUTE!!” She screamed and helps someone watch at least look their way.

The way he put their clothes in spread her toed legs made her start sobbing yet again. “Please…no…don’t do this…. you can’t do this stop!!!” Her screaming with shrill and with her hands behind her back she could not even claw him but she kept pulling and yanking herself bruising her own body trying to get away from him.

“I’m a Virgin you can’t do this you can’t get off of me!!!” Thinking that would deter her attacker she would not let him take her and she could feel him pressing against her bare flower. Maybe this breed of a man would take it easy on her or her tears but at this moment she could smell the fear radiating off of her but if she could get her hands free she would not go down without a fight.

Despite his outer boorish appearance, Ragnar was a trained and seasoned warrior, well aware of all the necessary tactics to restrain and detain foes. Immobilising a much smaller elf like the one before him wasn't something he would find difficult. He knew that if he were to fuck her, she would need to be kept in place. She seemed the kind that would fight to the final breath and her struggling only aroused him further and his cock seemed to grow harder and bigger, if that was even possible and now gently prodded her folds.

"Nobody's coming to help you!" Ragnar exclaimed. "All you're getting is this!" And within a moment, without even a hint of a warning or easing the poor virgin into it, Ragnar thrust with all his might, forcing the massive meat to part her folds violently and invade her in a place that never had anything in it before. The force was so immense that the Elf's entire body jerked upwards, her legs losing ground for half a second before planting firmly back.

To Ragnar's surprise, this wasn't enough and he was stuck halfway from how tight her walls were and clenched around his cock. Fuck...He never had any woman this tight before. Still keeping her arms restrained and immobilised, Ragnar let out an animalistic grunt and began to push, forcing his way deeper and deeper, grunting again and again. The exertion caused sweat to drip from his forehead in her back, which she could probably feel until the beast ng his beastly cock was all the way in her, balls deep, filling every inch of her pussy, mashing against her cervix.

This couldn’t be happening? How was he so strong? She trued her damndest to wiggle free but it was useless. This giant made it impossible for her to fight back. The last thing she wished to do was arouse him but the more she fight the more he wanted her. Here she was the last of her clan. There was nothing she could do that in the face of brute force.

She couldn’t even call upon her magic. No spells would fall past her lips. As much as he wiggled it right he managed to hold her still and was able able to shove his massive meat in her.

Euphoria. Pure euphoria for him and extreme pain for her. The way she cried felt like a broken the seal between realms her tears streaming down her face as he couldn’t even fit his whole self in her. Tensing up fully she couldn’t even move. Stiff as a board as he felt her grip him tighter than any woman in his clan could.

Innocence shattered.

Dreams broken.

She wasn’t broken yet only in the physical sense. The rage and sadness she felt went up and down her spine. The proof on him as an innocent blood could be seen on his member. It was used as lube and helped him push forth into her even more. Her body shape with rage and a mix of pain and unexpectable pleasure that woman would get from penetration and that made her feel even worse. How could this give her some semblance of physical gratification.

Unable to fight back she’d have to take it for now. This Goliath of a man managed to fit fully inside her. A beautiful pale porcelain doll impaled on his gargantuan meat. Not only has he taken her clan but he taken her innocence and what made her important. Whimpering and sobs filled the cage. her nails done into her palms making her bleed with how tightly she clenched her knuckles. for now this muscleman had won this mini battle but he did not win the war or get her to raise her white flag.

Ragnar had had more women in his life than he could count. Being the strongest and the leader, all women in his clan craved him and he was told to have the greatest ability to provide pleasure due to the intensity with which he fucked.

Yet nothing in all his life felt like this. It was pure bliss. Being inside this elf was a pleasure that words simply couldn't define. If this moment could last forever, Ragnar wouldn't want anything else. There was something intoxicating about this elf and he knew no woman would ever feel the same. He began to move and the movement had such intense furiousness that he threatened to break her. The grip he had on her arms behind her back was so intense, his fingers dug into the fair flesh, leaving marks, while his cock almost turned her within with each thrust that was like a battering ram in her.

"Fuck...Fuck..Oh...Oh..." Ragnar was mumbling moans of ecstasy. He was always quiet during sex but the bliss he felt today let moans of pleasure escape his lips as he deflowered this elf being her first ever. "You're mine...Always..." He blurted out as he fucked her with more fervour than he had ever fucked before.

The way he was pounding her made her entire body bounce. He thrust it in her so hard felt like she lost control of how to even breathe. He was so big she could feel his pulse inside her. This was not how she envisioned her magical first time. Elora was promised to a high elf and this was not the future she dreamed of. She was ruined beyond repair now. Too far gone even be wanted by her own clan which are now nonexistent.

Ragnar’s bliss was Elvira’s current hell. With her hands down behind her she couldn’t even try to push them off a let alone pull away. Even after capture and big in a cage she still smelled sweet at her long hair flew back and hit him in the face with each pull back of a thrust he gave her.

She prayed every God she knew even the goddesses but none had answered prayer and he defiled her left her ceremonial robes ripped on the cage floor. Was there no salvation for her?

Every so often he was treated to a moan amongst the subs please of let her go escaped. The pond so I had her bleeding from her clenching so tightly and her walls were trying to milk his cock of a seed. She knew how breeding worked but this was far from what she was taught. Praying hopelessly that he would not fill her into file her with his plans semen. “P…please….” All she can murmur is tears streaked her face and the sound of his balls spanking her at the resting so hard her ass was red from his powerful force. He was in treated to help her body was trying to welcome him. This was so natural and her body accepted it but the fragile mind of a sweet light elf just kind of except that her captor was the one to make her into a woman.

Back
Top Bottom