Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lets just dance [ [s] laughter ]

[[black_rose]]

Super-Earth
Maria closed her eyes some as her brother drove her to the rave. She had a bad feeling about this but knew she had no other choice. He had forced her to do many days including fucking some of his friends. Sighing some as he parked she got out and slammed the door shut everyone in the parking lot looking at them. Shaking her head some she looked back at her brother and glared at him " I can't believe you are making me go to a dumb fucking rave when I could be home talking to my freinds on the net...your so pathetic thinking you will show anyone who I belong to".

She got into the rave and blinked her eyes a few times to get used to the flashing lights and she whimpered a little at the loud music and she was disgusted at all the people dancing. Some were sweaty none of them looked hot enough to dance with not even her brother did. She hated her brother for thinking that he owned her and all this and that shit. She didn't even like him. Ever since she turned 16 he started to make her into his the best boyfriend she ever had found out from her brother and he broke up with her.

Those three months of crying and being depressed her brother took advatage of that and violated her no matter if she fought back or not he did what he wanted. She was harder to break though then any other girl he had and thats probaly the reason he was still trying to make her his. Biting her lip as a guy grabbed her arm she smacked him across the face and shoved him into a group dancing everyone falling to the floor. Then everyoen stayed clear of her where ever she walked they backed out of the way her brother following her all the way or anywhere she went.

Going over to the bar she growled some and leaned against it. She glared at her brother as he came up infront of her and planted a rough kiss on her lips and she whimpered hard as he grabbed her wrists so tightly that they felt they were going to break. Looking away as he pulled back she sighed some and looked back at him her dark green teal eyes glaring hard at him. Having blonde hair and a silver top with a short black skirt she looked like the hottest and slutiest girl there. She hated him she would never like him again.

l_3448737745f560a4c711ac6c40f8d8ae.jpg

Joey didn't care about his Sister's feelings. Why should he? She was just another slut like the rest of the woman in his life. Didn't know when to say when, or when to say no. Besides, what he wanted, he got. Didn't matter if he had to take it or not. And his Sister was completely powerless against him. No matter how much she said that she hated him, and didn't want him around her or anything of the sort, he knew that deep down he could make her climax harder then anyone else she had been with. He didn't have to ask and hear an answer to know that he was right when he thought this. The way she sounded was enough to answer him. Might be all in his head, but as long as it was there, he didn't give two shits.

In his mind, his Sister was his. He was, after all, her older Brother. The one who saw her grow into the woman she was now. No other man was going to change that, or take her away from him. He'd make sure that one day she submitted to him, and completely gave herself to him without a protest or with him forcing her to do so.

"Don't be such a fuckin' drama Queen, Maria. You wanna make a scene, wait till we get home." Rolling his emerald eyes, he rounded the car after taking his keys and pushing them into his baggy pants. Following his Sister inside, he looked around, trying to spot anyone he might know. Not seeing anyone, he smirked to himself and followed his Sister some more, intent on finding out where she was going to be situating herself to begin the night. When she sat down, he was quick to act, pressing his lips firmly against her own. As she protesting, his hand moved to grab her wrist, holding it from pushing him away from her. Giving her a soft smile, he moved to sit beside her and shook his head lightly at her.

"C'mon, Maria. We can have fun tonight, just me and you. I know I've been a prick, but we can over look that. Even if it's just for tonight." Kissing her cheek lightly, he acted as though he was being sincere, and really wanted her to enjoy herself tonight. Though it was only to make her more willing. "Now, please. Just, come dance with me. I'll buy you a drink afterwards, alright? We can leave whenever you want, after the dance. Promise." Of course, he was lying. Maria was his, and until he wanted to leave, they were staying.

Maria sighed some as she looked out at the dance floor as her brother kissed her roughly to show who she belonged to. Biting her lip as he pulled away and sat down next to her she whimpered a little and smacked him as he kissed her cheeks "god damn bitch leave me the fuck alone okay? I don't want you near me or even talking to me tonight understand asshole??". When she got her drink she drank some of the pepsi down then she got off from her seat she started to walk towards the dance floor.

Looking back at her brother she growled as he started to follow her and she went over to the dark part and leaned agianst the wall not ready to dance queit yet. Biting her lip as she saw some guys advancing towards her she shook her head and looked at her brother then back at the guys. Going over to them she grabbed one of the guys crotches then smacked another ones ass just to see how pissed off she could make her brother.

When one kissed her hard on the lips and they all surrounded her she knew she had made the wrong desicion but still it would be a fun night if they had some fun with her. To make her brother jealous and pissed off..that what she was aiming for big time. Smirking some as one slapped her ass she jumped a little and fell against one of the other guys then she smiled and licked his neck not knowin how soon or how fast things were going to get going.

"Jesus Christ, Maria. You really know how to be a fuckin' bitch, don't you!?" Glaring towards the bartender as he looked over towards him, he waved his hand, letting the little tramp go. He knew that all the guys in the entire joint were only looking for some ass. She'd get fed up of it and come back to him. Joey was nothing compared to the assholes in this club. Maybe he'd leave her alone for a little bit, go grab a couple chicks, grab his Sister, and then head home to have a nice get together. All he would have to do is tell the chicks that he was picking up that his Sister liked play rape, and she'd act like she didn't really enjoy it. 'Yeah . . . that sounds like a nice idea,' Chuckling to himself, he turned around on his seat and started into the crowd.

Seeing his Sister move over towards a dark wall, he raised an eyebrow, ignoring some chick as she pressed herself against him. Keeping an eye on her, seeing her flirting, he rolled his eyes with a smug smirk. Leaning down towards the female, he bit her neck roughly, before pushing his lips up to her ear. "Hey toots. Mind doin' me a favor? Go over there, where that group of guys are, and tell 'em how much of a whore the chick they're with is." Smirking, he kissed the female's lips, just so she'd do it without complaining. "Oh and eh, take her back to me huh?" Tapping her on the ass for encouragement, Joey watched the female cross over towards the male's and instantly grab one of them by the neck, pulling him in so she could explain the situation.

Stuffing his hands into his pockets of his baggy pants, he gave Maria a wide smirk when the female grabbed her arm and started to drag her from the crowd. Giving her a small wink, he grabbed Maria's arm and pulled her into him. "Think you're gunna get away from me like that? You've known me my whole life, and you think grindin' up on some guys is gunna make me jealous? They're most likely infested with AIDs. I'm doin' you a favor, so stop being a fuckin' cunt and behave!" Making her wrap her arms around his neck, he moved his one hand to grip against her ass, holding her waist into his own. Grinding his hips into her own, allowing her to feel the bulge within his pants, he moved his lips into her neck. "Or were you just tryin' to make me more aggressive? I know how you like it, bitch." Biting her neck, he moved his lips up towards her jaw before pressing them to her own, his tongue pushing into her mouth forcefully.

Maria looked at her brother looked like he waved her off then she smiled some as she started to dance with the guys. She saw her brother then come over to some girl and she growled some knowing he was up to something. Whimpering as one of the guy pushed her hard against the wall she got a scared look in her eyes and then her eyes went wide as his hand went down her pants. Struggling a little she looked to her brother as the guy came over to them then told the guys something then the guys backed away and she sighed some. When the girl grabbed her arm and dragged her back to her brother she whimpered and struggled some with him "bro please not here I don't want to dance with you seriosly just stop all this shit".

Whimpering hard as he made her put her arm around his neck then he gripped her ass she gasped some and glared up at him "Bitch your going to pay for this seriously you will". Whimpering hard as he grinded against her hard she felt his hard on and she maoned as it rubbed against her clit "Bro just take me into the back or else take me to the car and we can fuck there just not in public please I'm begging you I can't handle this much longer". She tryed to pull away again not knowing how he would react but she didn't get away his grip was pretty strong and she knew she had no choice but to stay with him. Tears started to form in her eyes as his grip was so hard on her and she didn't want to get raped by him again. Shaking her head she pushed him against the pole that was behind him then she growled glaring deeply at him "FUCK OFF YOU DAMN BITCH".

Everyone heard her and they all looked at him knowing he was probaly some rapist that raped her or was going to after what she just did. She felt his hands fall off her and she smirked some "shows you who's boss outside of the house hmm..I can have all these people report you brother..and I will feel ashamed about it one bit..after all why should I??". She smirked and pushed herself off him then started towards the door smirking but keeping it like she was smiling the whole time. She couldn't believe what she had just done and she knew she was going to be in deep shit now. She knew it cause of the look on his face and the way his body was trembling some. Getting out of the club she smirked then started for home walking by herself in the all dark streets she didn't give a fuck if he came after her she would just scream and then someone would call the cops thinking he was trying to kidnap her or rape her.

[ooc; I've about had it with you, Rose. Seriously. You had the ignorance to ignore me up until a couple days ago, and then you start all this over again. Role playing isn't something that's supposed to be enjoyable for only one person. I put up with your bullshit for the first couple of posts. Now it's just getting old. You were a complete waste of my time, and I feel sorry for anyone else you have to deal with. And yeah, that was as nicely as I could've put that.]

Back
Top Bottom