Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pandora Request (Avatar type rp FxM, FxF, or MxM) (NSFW images, just in case)

VixenEvermore

Creative Fantasy Lover
Supporter
Rules and things:
1.) No god-modding or Mary Sues - by that I mean I dislike playing with a character who is basically invincible and does everything.

2.) Not a fan of purely smut rps, I like 50/50-60/40 smut/plot ratio - so decently literature like rp though I am not a stickler to keep huge posts or perfect grammar do not worry.

3.) No one-liners (I love a minimum of 3-4 sentences or a paragraph per posted reply) - please on this one, it gives use both things to work with.

4.) Not a fan of roleplaying in threads, so pms are my go to. NOT ELSEWHERE. AGAIN I WILL NOT RP ON OTHER PLATFORMS! STOP ASKING.

5.) I won't use premade characters, just my own or a version of a character from a fandom like fnaf... I'm iffy on most fandoms. Definitely out on canons! And most important I will not play a certain character you are wanting me to, my ocs are my own creations and I will play them as such.

6.) Please try to reply when you can, I will give the same curtesy... I will also bump the rp in the ooc chat every few days, after a while I will consider a rp dead and mention as much.

7.) Don't just ignore my oc (I get a little upset when a few things are revealed and completely ignored to center attention on your oc)

8.) Sorry, not into Harems! Or Cheating, Incest, vore, scat, water play, humiliation, inflation using air or weird chemical, foot fetish, some worships, knife play or bone breaking, drowning, complete mind control, skin peeling, bimbofication, rape, sex tape crap, public show, and will mention if something makes me uncomfortable so we can work around it and will accept the same from partner... AND I DO NOT HAVE A KINK OR F-LIST > I base kinks off of what would fit the rp....

9.) I tend to prefer playing female characters, but perhaps can be persuaded for a mxm rp.

10.) I prefer playing switches and subs but can possibly be convinced to play a dom if you really like

11.) No size play like over large unreasonable genitals a little dwarf can't have some foot and a half long cock, or someone have huge back breaking breasts.

12.) I am cool with gore, and horror, but not a whole rp centered just plain on it. Same applies for abuse, It can be a sidelined thing for plot, but I don't really want to play abuse between our ocs

* Put "Namnam" somewhere in reply or message to tell me you looked over rules
We can talk about any edits or ideas of your own! I'd love to brainstorm with you.

The Na'vi (English: The People) are a race of sapient extraterrestrial humanoids who inhabit the lush jungle moon of Pandora. Humans are known to refer to them as "blues", "savages", "the locals", "hostiles", or "the natives". Th Na'vi live by the three Laws of Eywa, or the "Na'vi Way":
"You shall not set stone upon stone." (Creation of structures such as housing)
"Neither shall you use the turning wheel." (Creating automobile for travel)

"Nor use the metals of the ground." (Creation of metals/tools that are unnatural)

So the idea using a Pandora type of world (does not have to be strictly Pandora lore and all, can follow along the lines of an alien world).
01_ParksBlog_PandoraMerchArt_FEATURE.jpg

eb6763539fb1d4529d244094231ec720--cool-things-avatar.jpg
EQJGIs6WsAErfpa.jpg
aab06287af9e550c6a497831308a7bb3f4198ce1.png
d192d9de40b5f3b9d812fd734d47d735.jpg
ef4ec93f-90a5-4d7a-967d-f281412752ad
4D830071-B595-4885-9989-4DEF75B62845.jpeg

previewImage
avatar_na_vi_ref_sheet_by_abyssalwhisper_dgj9kr7-fullview.jpg
Fr1zX17XoAYFnjV.jpg

View: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/684969424595387900/

View: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/9218374229655613/

Possible Ideas to build off of:
* A bounty hunter is sent to another world in order to learn of the strange creatures there, only to find a species almost similar to humans...
I haven't really been able to play the idea, but more what I'd pull from it is these more primal hinted creatures considered aliens as they aren't human and perhaps them not being able to stand against humans and their technology (guns and such) and refuse to advance as humans have in their own world leaving them to be labeled as savages.

* Human or another creature is seeking to expand to this forest which was previously unexplored and unknown and finding it is home to creatures who aren't as civilly advanced? And can go in the way of a trap ensnaring one to which it is taken to be studied or an invader exploring the forest is intrigued by the idea of the creatures of the forest..

* A human crash landing onto a planet previously explored and then abandoned and labeled as a dangerous planet as they were chased off by the sentient creatures native to the planet

* The Idea playing off the Avatar frontiers of pandora Game where there are perhaps Feral Na'Vi and genetic apocalypse or such
navi-but-feral-v0-y7svnv2iidmc1.jpeg

* Open to ideas and different pairings, doesn't have to be human, could be other races, perhaps different clan romance, would love to hear ideas.

* Forest Na'vi x Sea Na'vi perhaps? Or Fire Na'vi introduction?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom