Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tastealities

gothtwink

Planetoid
Hello! New to bluemoon but not RPing in general, looking for some new out there RP's. Done a lot of scenarios in the past but looking to try something a little more wild. By that I'm talking about vore. Weird kink I know but I've stumbled into it recently and want to give it a go! I like sexy women being eaten by monsters, and prefer it when it ends in the victim's demise. Mostly unwilling, but I'd say going from unwilling to willing when the woman gives in to her fate and tries to enjoy her last moments is also interesting to me!

I should add that I'm only interested in soft vore, being swallowed whole.

I'm no stranger to multi-paragraph RP's, so I can give as much as I get. I'm open to ideas for plots and setting and stuff too! If it sounds interesting and you want to RP with me, send me a message! Look forward to it! :D

Wanted: So I recently completed a dnd campaign in which I played a wizard who achieved essential immortality through cloning herself, and because of this becomes a thrill seeker who gets herself into scenarios that routinely end in her death (to then be revived into a clone), and a lot of those ways tend to be being eaten by horrible monsters to the point where she develops a kink for it and actively seeks out new creatures to devour her, as well as develops a kink for her own deaths. She also likes to submit herself to demons to be used and abused, and things like that. Looking for an rp to explore this.

Back
Top Bottom