Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female -NSFW- 𝒥𝒶𝒸𝑒'𝓈 𝑅𝑒𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉𝓈

Jace The Mind Sculptor

ᴘʟᴀɴᴇꜱᴡᴀʟᴋᴇʀ.
InA1qhu.jpg

⟼[ Status: Available || Avg. Word Count: 300-1000+ || RP Medium: PMs or Threads|| F - List ] ⟻​
Spacingstuffwithspacingtext.Spacingstuffwithspacing text𐌢 𝕊𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 A: About me.
I have a lot of experience with writing RP over many different websites over the years. My f-list is linked above; I'm pretty flexible and generally quick with responses so if there is anything that interests you, please feel free to hit me up and let me know.​

𐌢 𝕊𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 B: My style.
I am dominant; I do not sub, but I will play on equal footing or perhaps switch. Aside from the listed plots, I'm willing to discuss/explore many different options. I like all genres, from fantasy to modern and everything in between. I tend to write as much or as little as my partner and all I ask is for about three good paragraphs; the more the merrier though. Anything to get my creative juices flowing. ; ) Any questions you have, just ask.​
Spacingstuffwithspacingtext.Spacingstuffwithspacing text

582856952188f.gif

Bounce, Baby, Bounce ⟼ {Hardcore & Heavy Eroticism}
YC has to deal with a new neighbor who's moved in - and he's definitely got his eye on her, even from afar. Especially when she's sunbathing in and around her pool, he's more than willing to hop over and grab a chat. She's intrigued and also uses any excuse to get closer to the male, to the point that soon she's curious to see what his own home looks like and dip in his jacuzzi, which she doesn't have.​
ExhaustedAjarHagfish.gif

Experiments ⟼ {Student & Labratory}
YC keeps constantly messing with all sorts of different formulas, both in the classroom and after hours, since MC has given her access. While she's desperately trying to complete her research project, she also keeps having curious fantasies about a potion that enhances both sexual drive and pleasure. One night when she feels she's had a breakthrough, she invites MC over to test out the formula surreptitiously. Turns out it works much better than she could have ever expected.​
cute-asian-teen-spreading-her-pussy-on-sex-chat_001.gif

Late Night Broadcast ⟼ {Voyeurism & Kinky}
YC works hard during the day, and it's exhausting and tiring dealing with people for sure. The only thing she needs when she gets home is to relax - and get on her cam for all her adoring fans. While perfectly happy with solo masturbation with her fingers or toys, in whatever hole, she craves more and ultimately finds/seeks out MC to help engage her into a larger world, with a bigger audience. Pretty soon they're going at it for all to see and as the money flows, her inhibitions dwindle.​
puddems_001.gif

Lots Of Practice ⟼ {Inexperienced & Curious}
YC fucks herself every single night. The minute she crawls into her single dorm right there at the college, she's got a dildo inside of her and rides it hard. But she's not had a ton of previous encounters in the realm of sex and the toys aren't nearly enough. Wondering what she might be missing, she asks MC to help, and well of course he's free to do so. He does, building up different acts until soon she's become a cock-craving maniac beholden to him.​
8ECG_C9ykj4dsuOIkm79IIfqkcYnN8gwxhUwq26P1_tdfj_2-aURxlbQSu4UN2TPJh8l-b0f8qdHF7JGwl8nMAUdniHvRAFKFjNTpnZ2hzUspgfD
Having A Blast ⟼ {Multiple Partners & Satisfaction}YC(s) are all older women, very much married and with kids possibly, secure in their status as housewives of whatever big city they live in. Happy to spend the cash and make it rain, they all encounter MC, a pool boy who is eager to attend to their every need. Pretty soon they are all together with him, giving in to all the incredible fantasies that their husbands no longer bother with, and he's all too ready to give them exactly what they crave.​
38229605ff960bb95bbc.gif

Deal For Daddy ⟼ {Multiple Penetration & Group Sex}
YC always listens to her Daddy...but she has a bit of a naughty spark as well and her eyes have wandered toward his friends. Every tuesday her father hosts a card game, poker, for his buddies and she's around serving drinks and sometimes flirting, or getting groped/felt up with permission given. Daddy isn't the best card player, so one night when he's losing badly he starts to offer up YC's clothes, and then much more, to his friends. They can't say no.​
CACEB6C.gif

Suck It, Slut ⟼ {Oral & School}
LYour character is a good girl, hard worker in class and busts her butt to keep her grades high. But her real passion is for one thing and one thing only - her boyfriend's big dick in her pretty mouth. She has an oral fixation and is very much greedy with it, dropping to her knees in and around campus or even blowing him outside. MC, her beau, has no cause for complaint certainly - the only trick is balancing out her lust with the rules of the school.
interracial-gif-by-bbcvswhitegirls.gif
Big Black Surprise ⟼ {Interracial & Rough Sex}
YC has never really been much of a fan of black guys. While not exactly racist (or she could be if you like), she doesn't buy into all the myths about their huge dicks or what they can really do when with a woman and putting their sculpted bodies to full use. MC is eager to show her what she's been missing - down her throat, in her pussy and anally. Once she gets an education, you can bet she's never going back.

-Specific Craving - Free Use Fantasy
The idea is simple - sexual activities taking place during otherwise more "normal" situations like at work, cookng, cleaning, etc. and with the girl totally being used but doesn't appear to notice or ignores the sexuality (likely due to an arrangement she already has with the male). I had a situation like this going until it was dropped so anything is fair game here if it falls into the free use category.
167300-free-for-all-for-all-use-wish.gif
lily-larimar-fucks-her-friends-boyfriend-2_001.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom