Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Updated Plots. Mistress is looking for a pet play with!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinka-sama

Super-Earth
My name is Shinka-sama.

I am looking for rps, constantly.
I play Masters in Yaoi Only.
I play Mistresses in Het.
I play Yuri...only if a good plot is offered.
I love bondage...so if you don't then don't bother looking me up.

You will fine my original request thread here. ( <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bluemoon.incarnal.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=342">viewtopic.php?f=22&t=342</a><!-- l --> ) Please READ!

Here are some quickly thrown together plots.
Feel free to suggest changes and ask questions!

PM me. DO NOT post here!

Re: Male needed to please a Mistress (lots of bondage and toys)

Secretary Mistress!
Your Character: Boss of a very powerful company. Married for several years, early or late thirties. One weekend you take your secretary on a business trip and end up having a very pleasant weekend together.

My Character:
Sexy, late twenties, secretary. She secretly takes pictures of their hot little night and threatens to expose him. It is enough damage to kill both his career and his marriage. She ends up blackmailing him. Only she is very coy. They share another hot night together like the pervious weekendâ?¦the next morning he finds out the terms to her blackmailâ?¦To be her slave.

Starting Point:
We will start at the point where maybe itâ??s the Monday after their little first weekend affair. A business meeting in another town took them both away. Things happened, it was all consensual and whatever. Its Monday, your back to being top boss...and sexy secretary walks in with enough evidence to ruin you! What a bitch!

There is requirements: BONDAGE and TOYS! You must be okay with these things.

** This plot can always be altered with your own thoughts and ideas. PM with any questions**​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom