Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roleplay please? Nixie's cravings & the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nixie

Super-Earth
Hello, the name's Nixie or Nix and here is where I'll put all my roleplaying information and shizz, obviously, so let's just get down to it eh?

As a roleplayer, I can do anything from Elite/AdvLit writing (providing I have the time and enough to respond to) right down to a sentence per post. Neither of these am I especially fond of unless the plot is really THAT moving, so I guess I'll be looking for Lits and Semi-Lits to roleplay with because I find those length posts easier to churn out. But my fundamental requirement is that I can actually understand what you are writing at me. Fair enough, right?

In terms of roleplay, I'm quite open-minded. If I haven't tried it, I'm willing to but equally if what is happening just doesn't appeal to me, I'll say. I prefer one on ones as oppose to group roleplays, though it may be possible to convince me.

Okay, I adore plots. Especially original ones- so for that reason I don't do fandoms at all I'm afraid. But I like interesting situations with believable characters with believable relationships. Pure smut tends to bore me...so I'd like to roleplay something with substance and storyline. I only do Het and I prefer to play the female- I don't mind multiple characters, and infact I prefer it if there are multiple characters in the roleplay.

My current craving(s)​

N/A - I'm lacking on inspiration currently. PM me?

My PMs appear to be fucking over once more. To MrPenguin and Misanthrope: yes please. Here's my MSN: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:athealhusted@yahoo.co.uk">athealhusted@yahoo.co.uk</a><!-- e -->
Add to talk.

I know, I'm awfully lazy and I don't like the idea of doing a list. Organising my thoughts. It's sligthtly scary.
@_@
But I guess being a lazy-arse won't get my roleplays.

It took me forever to do mine, save it to word or something and work on it bit by bit like I did. Or you could always just scout out like you did me.

Mmhm. I prefer scouting. You know what you're getting.
Yeah, I should work on it but mehhhhh...

How are you?

Eh, not bad. I could be better. Been awfully tired for the past week or so...

I hope not. I've been put on antibiotics but they don't seem to be doing much so far.

I haven't gotten sick in like.. five years. I was always the weird guy at school for not having to get my tonsils removed. It was some sort of popularity passage or something.

I hardly ever get sick but when I do it's usually a nasty fucker. Sucks.

Yes I got your PM then we gave each other MSNs and then you said you'd get back to me and then you didn't.

Very strange indeed. I didn't mean it, don't have any reason why I wouldn't contact you x__x

No worries. My PMs didn't work for a while anyway. It probably got eaten then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom