Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female It's Been a While Since You Got What You Really Want, Hasn't It...? (LF Mean Girls and Female-Led Relationships -- new Orgasm Denial plot added!)

zoarster

Planetoid
Hello ladies! It's been a while, hasn't it?
...been a while since what, you ask?

It's been a while since all those men who looked at your sexy body treated it with the worship it desires.
It's been a while since you had all the orgasms you wanted before your lover falls asleep after only one of his.
It's been a while since your lover who can no longer please you lets you go and get the pleasure you want -- and deserve.

I'm looking for a partner to play either a mean girl who knows what she wants and is willing to take it in a female-led relationship all along, or a more demure beauty who comes to this realization in the early stages of our plot and transforms her relationship with her boyfriend/husband into something that is more in accordance with what she needs. I'm happy to play both the primary boyfriend/husband and any other males in the any story we develop; here are a few of the kinks I'd like to see included, but I'm happy to remove any of them as well as adding yours:
  • Body worship
  • Sweat and musk
  • Orgasm control/denial
  • Chastity
  • Cum eating
  • Cuckolding, including risk of pregnancy by another man
  • Humiliation
  • Watersports
As for myself, I'm an experienced roleplayer of more years than I'd care to admit. I enjoy posting in 1-3 paragraph chunks to allow more room for back and forth between our characters, but I'm flexible and open to new approaches to writing and playing. One of my newest experimental kinks is using actual random chance in games; if you're interested in those types of ideas, I have a dedicated thread here as well. I'm generally on evenings and weekend US Eastern time, and I can play via PMs or Discord (zoarster). I very much enjoy communicating with my partners and building a story and world that both of us enjoy, although it can also be fun to develop a couple of characters and see where things go from there. Hope to hear from you soon!

A few more specific plot ideas...
It started as a simple marriage. High school sweethearts headed to the same college, married at graduation, and on their way to their careers. Three years later, though, she's made her way to an high-caliber job at a marketing firm and he's still trying to figure out which of his passion projects to get off the ground. He’s great, of course — he always has dinner ready when she gets home, plans their trips, and they love their time together… but she’s always left wondering what he’s doing with all that free time, and what he’s looking at on his laptop.

So the next time she's away, she arranges for some tests of faith. Maybe it's paying a hot Insta model that she finds out he’s following to let him know she’s in town and needs a photographer (one of many of his ‘passions’). Or maybe it's giving an old crush of his a chance at him, consequences-free (for her). Or maybe the wife’s hot sister comes to visit unexpectedly. Whatever happens, he fails, and has the week of his life… but she has video evidence. Of course, money is no object for her, so what better way to get even than to turn the tables… except this time, she gets to do it for the rest of their marriage
“What about your orgasms? Will you give them to me?” she asked in a husky, seductive voice. He thought it was a joke, or a bit of kink play. “Of course,” he’d said. But then things changed. She teased him, rode him, outright fucked him… and he still couldn’t cum. Not until she said he could. And the number of things she’d make him do until she gave him that permission was very, very large.

This one is more of an idea than a fully-fleshed out plot, but its one I’m quite obsessed with as of late. Essentially, MC gives control of his orgasms to YC. Whether it’s done willingly and knowingly, as some kind of punishment, as a bit of sex magic play gone wrong, or as part of a mischievous or malicious trick is up for discussion, but it works and is permanent. Without YC’s explicit permission, MC will build up pleasure, get increasingly horny and desperate… but won’t be able to cum. How will YC use her newfound power? Almost anything is on the table!
He thought it would be a sexy night of pleasure. Approached by a sexy and seductive woman in a sensual masquerade party, cuffed to an iron cross… and then she pulled down his pants, and what came out of her lips was a giggle. He knew he was small, but didn’t think it was that bad. But instead of pleasuring him, she teases him relentlessly while inviting lovers with real cocks to fuck her silly on the bed in view, always keeping her mask on and her body cloaked. Who is she?

This story could go a number of different ways. She could be an unsatisfied wife or girlfriend, or a longtime friend wanting to either fulfill a secret cuckolding fantasy that he once once confessed or to experience the thrill of betraying a guy with a longtime crush on her. Or she could simply be a cruel stranger. Would love to find a pairing that turns both of us on, and decide what comes next…
This story is based loosely on the Amanda Knox case, or we can use the actual case as our story. YC has been accused of a lurid sex-based murder with a lot of kink to it. MC is one of her supporters, and an admirer of hers. But his attraction to her isn't just about a belief in her innocence -- it's a about the kinky and sexual bits, a dark desire deep down inside that cries -- even if she did do it... it's still sexy!

Once she's cleared of her legal troubles, most men still look at her with a bit of trepidation. For MC, however, it's the opposite. When they end up entangled in a romance, he discovers that the sexy femdom side of her that was plastered all over the news is true... but how far does the sadistic streak go?
YC and her husband are in their late 20s or early 30s. They've tried for several years since marriage to have a child, and he's put her through some uncomfortable medical tests as well. Of course, his pride kept him from getting his sperm tested until she'd done any number of other tests. Now, they've found out that he is the problem. And she's not about to endure more uncomfortable in vitro therapy to help fix it -- she has other ideas of how to do it naturally.

To solve the problem, YC -- already a successful woman at her company (she could also own the company) approaches a few of her directs who are good candidates. It's a simple, if not delightfully twisted, proposal: they get to bang the hot boss, although she decides how and what kinks are involved. She has her natural sperm donor, and the lucky babydaddy gets a nice promotion. Of course, she's also the boss, so if anyone gives away her secret or underperforms... there'll be consequences.
This is an even more deliciously perverted take on the typical 'indecent proposal' story. YC and MC are the classic, all-American couple: they've been together since high school, got into a bit of mischief, went to college together, and are now engaged. While they're out together, they strike up a conversation with a man about a decade older than them. At first, he's friendly enough, asking about their past and their relationship, and talking through their plans for life. Then he offers a bet that changes everything.

The game is simple. A woman of the stranger's choice will tempt the boyfriend. The boyfriend's job is to resist: he has to sit on a chair, naked, hands on the chair's arms. He cannot let go of the chair arms, open his lips to a kiss, thrust his hips, moan, or cum. The temptress will move from kissing the boyfriend, to a lapdance, to a handjob, to a titfuck, to a blowjob, to pussy rubbing, and finally fucking him, for a minute each. For each temptation he resists, the couple gets an increasingly larger amount of money. But if he ever fails a temptation, the stranger gets to take his girlfriend for a weekend.

Of course, the boyfriend fails. Even though he's made them some amount of money, his girlfriend is annoyed -- not just because she has to spend the weekend with a stranger, but also (and moreover) because she's seen her boyfriend giving in to another woman. By the time the stranger is done with her, she's convinced that, while she still loves her boyfriend and wants to marry him, there are some things in their relationship that will be changing thanks to his failure, and the taste of a better lover she got as a result...

Last edited:
Clouds made the eclipse a bust… anyone care to cheer me up with some writing?

Back
Top Bottom