Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cards Against Humanity

What day (and time) works best for you?

• Monday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tuesday

• Wednesday

• Thursday

• Total voters

Doctor Manhattan

"ɪ'ᴍ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴀ ᴘᴜᴘᴘᴇᴛ ᴡʜᴏ ᴄᴀɴ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛʀɪɴɢꜱ."
Heya folks, so I was thinking of getting together some Cards Against Humanity action for any of you who are interested. There are few advantages of the game in the free online form, and anyone can play.

*Voice is going to be required in the Discord Server for the game, but please don't let that deter you. It's stress-free and everyone is welcome.
*We will be using Cards Against Online to play. It's totally free, easy to sign up and get going and very simple to get going.
*I want to try for once a week, which may not be possible, but I'm flexible enough and I think some of the folks who play during Game Night are as well to make it work. So feel free to vote in the poll on what day works for you and list the times here in this thread as well. I'm in EST so all times will be converted to that.
*Any questions, don't hesitate to ask here.
:)

Last edited:
I like playing with you guys. Friday evenings are probably best for me for all game night related stuff.

It'd be fun, but as I'm Australian Eastern Daylight Saving Time (currently +11GMT, or +16EST), it's highly unlikely that we'll find a time I can join in.

Oh, well.

Today works for me if you were going to do it, maybe around 8 -8:30 EST, or a little later, but if that’s too late I understand. I am hanging out with friends tonight which is the reasoning for the hold up. I can just join when I get back if everyone is already playing.

Ah sorry about that Sync, yeah a lot of us are not close to that timezone unfortunately. Maybe I'll do one that fits, who knows.

Alright, how about 9 PM EST tonight then? If that works for everyone interested. I'll post on my profile as well to get it going.

Alright, we're going to fire some games up in a half hour. If you want to join us feel free; we'll be in the BMR Discord (there is a link at the menu up top if you're not registered already). Just have voice active and join when we hop in and you're good to go. : ) I'll post the links of the game here and in the Discord as well.

@Ironic @Nihilistic_Impact @verisame @Zeth, thank you so much for joining us, we all had a blast! I believe next Friday is reserved for Movie Night but I'll check on when works for all of us next and go from there!

OR4Ciwe.png
MtHCWbU.png

Back
Top Bottom