Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Dominated and domesticated (M/M, looking for Doms)

Zola

Planetoid
Hello hello,

I'm looking for new roleplays for some quite specific cravings of mine, and I'm hoping to find partners who want to play a dominant character against mine.

Some things I want to tell you about my roleplaying style:

1) I write 300+ words per reply, up to 1500 words/reply. I wish you'll be able to match the minimum of 300-ish words every reply, because I tend to get bored with one or two line replies easily and enjoy some description and knowing what the characters are feeling or thinking.

2) I enjoy plotting and coming up with scenarios together with my partner, and just otherwise talking ooc about the rp. If you're not into ooc chat, that's fine by me but I would ask that you can chat enough to at least get the general plot down together. I prefer knowing where we're going with our story, because it's easier to make sure my replies support where we're going with the scene and that we're both enjoying what's happening.

3) Third person and past tense are preferred (although I will admit I kind of mix past and present tense in my replies occasionally). I can do present tense as well if that's the preferred style for you.

4) Proactive posts from both of us - what I mean by this is that I very much enjoy roleplaying with partners who can also bring the scene and story forward on their own. If one of us always only reacts to what the other writes, instead of being proactive with scenes or the plot as well, it can get frustrating.

5) When you reach out to me, please say something more than "hey" or "wanna rp?". Tell me what you found interesting about my request thread or if you had an idea of your own you think I'd be interested in. Basically, what do you want to write with me?

6) I can't reply daily. Sometimes I won't reply for a few days, or even a week if I'm really busy. Sometimes I can reply several times a day. I also don't expect daily replies from my partners.

Anyway, if you find yourself still interested, I've written down some of the things I'm looking for below! Have a look and see if you find anything interesting; I'm also very open in terms of kinks, so if you have something you want to include or try out, don't be shy to suggest it. Chances are I'm either fine with it or very much into it.

So! Like I said before I'm looking for dominant characters to play against. One thing I'd love to include is a polyamorous relationship, where MC shares a relationship between YC and one more guy. This third character could be played by you or both of us, and I'd love for him to be someone YC sees as more of an "equal" partner while MC is their sub. This is not a requirement though, I'm more than happy to do a monogamous pairing as well.

Some of the other kinks and themes I'd love to include are:

- Reversing power dynamics, aka. YC taking control away from MC who used to be the one in a position of power.

- Humiliation/public humiliation

- Feminization/sissification (of my character)

- Threesomes (as explained above)

- Pet-play (master/pet dynamics, actually treating MC as though he's a pet/animal)

- Daddy kink (can include ageplay)

- Spanking (the over the knee kind)

- Wetting and watersports (mostly for humiliation)

- Dub-con (MC resisting YC in the beginning, but getting aroused by what's happening anyway)

- Chastity cages

- Denial/teasing and edging

- Orientation play (MC thinking in the beginning that he's straight and being "made" to like men)

- Domestic servitude/being effectively made into a proper little housewife

Of course we don't have to include everything on the list in one roleplay, but I'd love to include at least a few of them simultaneously.

For my other kinks and limits, see my f-list here.

I had a few plot ideas that we could do, or you can pitch me your own ideas. I'll write them down below here:

1) MC's life was going exactly the way he planned for it to go. He graduated university and got a nice job, he's been seeing a pretty girl who his family likes. He's always lived a sheltered life and then he made one dumb mistake - now he finds himself going to prison. YC never had huge expectations for his life, but landing in jail with a life sentence slapped on him probably wasn't what he had planned either. After having served nearly ten years of it, he's ready to get out. When MC comes in, YC realizes quickly it'd aid his escape attempt hugely to have someone under his thumb who has the kind of money that MC has.

2) YC is the new junior project manager at the company MC works at. MC hates his job and, quite frankly, is unhappy with his life in general and takes it out on the people working under him. YC does some digging on MC and finds something incriminating that he realizes he can use to control MC, but neither of them expected to find something they were missing in their lives in this new dynamic.

3) MC is the prince of a kingdom where a peasant rebellion is threatening to wipe out the nobility and royalty. He manages to escape the castle that's overtaken by the rebellion, but is captured by the leader of said rebellion, YC. While YC believes MC doesn't deserve a death sentence, MC still has to atone for his part in the peasants' struggles somehow - the only way to shield the young prince is for YC to claim him.

4) MC used to bully YC all throughout high school. Now that they've ended up in the same university as roommates, YC decides it's the perfect opportunity for some payback.

5) MC is a famous streamer/social media influencer, who has grown a little too spoiled with his fame. As his manager, YC finds himself constantly in trouble because of MC's little gimmicks and tantrums. After finding something to hold over MC, he makes MC rebrand himself in a completely different way. YC's first idea is to have MC do a charity campaign where as soon as a certain amount is reached, MC promises to cross-dress on camera for the rest of the month. Soon gone is the paragon of toxic masculinity and in comes the perfectly domesticated cutie you'd never expect to be the same person MC was just a while ago.

6) YC finds out MC is cheating on his girlfriend, YC's sister. YC decides it's high time to teach MC how to treat a woman properly. (I'd love for this one in particular to include feminization/sissification)

7) YC is a mafia boss who escaped prison. MC is the detective who put YC there, but instead of having someone kill MC, YC wants to torment him in a different way.

8) MC used to be the cool, popular kid in high school who'd constantly make fun of YC and humiliate him. Now when they meet again after graduating university, the roles are quite reversed - YC is successful, popular and wealthy while MC is struggling through life with a mountain of debt and no job. YC agrees to throw MC a bone and hires him as YC's personal assistant, though MC soon finds out YC is very much looking for at least a bit of revenge.

If any of this makes you interested at all in plotting out something together, feel free to send me a DM and we'll see what we come up with!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom