Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hello! Looking for Roleplays!

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fire_Spirit_2009

Hello all! I'm looking for RP, of course.

I've been on here before, I just got busy and lost my password to both email and my account xD. My name was Dreamless_Night07 (It might be a different number at the end, I tried all of them with the passwords I use - switch between three mainly - I only use certain numbers so I don't forget), if we had a RP feel free to message me and ask to either continue a RP or start a new one. I apologize to anyone that, because of my absence, got frustrated with me, it really wasn't my fault. Alright...it sort of was. I got in a huge fight with roommates and the internet got disconnected and me and one other nearly killed each other...not really, over exaggerated, but we were seeing if we could get one anther evicted. Stupid broad shouldn't have tried to hurt my animals....ANYWAY! Enough with my rant, you probably didn't need to hear all that, but anyways...sorry! *begs for forgiveness*.

A little bit about how I RP. I am generally a male character, I love being male characters a lot, but I also love being female characters, so I'm pretty open on which one I play. Also, as far as dominant and submissive goes, I'll do either, I'll leave it up to my partner. Though do take note, I do have certain cravings so I may ask you to wait for a little, but I won't do that often. I like to think that I am a pretty decent RPer, I can post a lot or a little, depends on the preference of my partner. Though, I really like to stay away from one liners - I would love my partners to do the same. I am not a grammar or spelling Nazi, but please be able to be at lease a little literate.

I RP through anything really, though I'm straying away from IMs due to the fact that I forget to log onto them...xD

I have many plots and can come up with a plot for nearly anything, just let me know and I will gladly brainstorm with you. Even if you just give me a picture I can give you a little sketch of an idea.

Now, if you got this far I applaud you, I know this is long and I tend to go on and on...anyway, here is my list:

M/F
F/F
M/M

Neko x Human
Neko x Neko
Neko x Inu
Inu x Inu
Demon x Human
Demon x Demon
Demon x Angel
Angel x Human
Kidnapper x Kidnapped
Futuristic
Cop/Detective x Whiteness
Cop/Detective x Cop/Detective (could be New Cop/Detective)
Cop/Detective x Criminal
Criminal x Whiteness
Prisoner x Prisoner
Prisoner x other
Runaway prisoner x innocent person
Gang x Innocent Person
Gang member x Rival gang member
Gang member x Gang member
Bodyguard x Guarded
School Kid x New School Kid
School Kid x School Kid
Roommate x Roommate
Band Member x Fan
Band member x Band member (or new band member)
Sibling x Siblings Best Friend
Sibling x Siblings Girlfriend/Boyfriend
Sibling x Sibling
Step-sibling x Step-sibling
Parent x Kid
New Farm Hand x Farmers Kid
Rehabilitation Ranch (Troubled kid x Ranch member – thinking the child of the owner of the ranch)
Teacher x Student
Bounty Hunter x Hunted
Bounty Hunter x Bounty Hunter

I will try a:
Sibling x Siblings Best Friend
Sibling x Siblings Girlfriend/Boyfriend
Sibling x Sibling
Step-sibling x Step-sibling
Parent x Kid
teacher/student one with you.

Thinking Yuri or het for some.

Preference on either of these: