Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Step Siblings Reprise

Sweet Scarlett

Planetoid
This in my occasional one-off request thread. It is in addition to my main one that is more comprehensive. I also have a n F-List.

Step Siblings Reprise - Step brother and sister meet again after a period of years. When they were young and in their teens the two were very close together, confided in each other. It may be they went further than they ought to have or have unfinished business, something had stopped them. In their new encounter, time has moved on, maybe they have change. One or both could now be married, even with kids if you wish. It offers a chance to catch up, recall old times and perhaps one or both are tempted to do again or do what they didn't before. It could be largely just a virtual one scene one-off reunion or leading to a longer term role play with.

If interested in the general idea or have a specific plot, where their reunion takes place etc and would like to play out, please PM so we can develop it.

Generally I enjoy the drama and the psychology involved in playing characters as well as the smut. I tend to like details and substantial replies rather than short and raid fire style of playing.

Looking for fairly serious partners capable of writing an average of around three paras (some 300 words pls).

***Please PM, do not use this thread to reply***

Back
Top Bottom