Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB The Pleasure of Pain [BDSM]

Montresor

Super-Earth
"Slaves, obey in all things your Masters according to the flesh; not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but in singleness of heart, fearing the Lord"
- Colossians 3:22

Forward
This is a version of my request thread is intended for those who enjoy playing characters who identify as effeminate-leaning male, femboy, and/or sex-male nonbinary, though your own identity behind the screen doesn't matter to me. The link will send you my other RT intended for those who enjoy specifically playing cis-female characters.

Montresor
I am a male Dominant looking for a proper and depthful submissive to play with; someone who understands and adores their place. My characters tend to be on the younger side as I am a young man and prefer to habit that space, and am quite tired of being approached for age play. Those who mistake age for maturity need not apply. My average post length is between 5-7 paragraphs, though I have little problem going longer for the right inspiration and writing chemistry. I can usually put out about 1-2 posts ever other day, though again this can be more depending on the enthusiasm an chemistry of my writing partner, and I typically prefer that minimum to be met in turn by my writing partners (with plenty of exceptions). My POV preference is 3rd person, but that doesn't extend to my partners. I only write through PM, but am open to OOC discussion in discord.

I consider myself a feminist IRL, but my writing interests carry heavy tones of misogyny. In fact, a fascination with masculine dominance, gendered power dynamics, misogyny is the cornerstone of my BDSM fiction. Despite this, I quite enjoy discussing gender politics/ gendered experiences and commonly do so with those partners who are comfortable with such. What I take most pleasure in are submissive characters who are internally conflicted with an attraction to either the person engaged in their domination, or the treatment itself. This domination can be either abusive or consensual, but I do not typically go for pure non-con as it doesn't seem to provide a lot for me to work with.

My interests in this RT specifically pertain to my desires in submissive young men (including trans men), trans-women, themes of feminization, as well as dehumanization. They may include forms of homophobia, transphobia, bullying, and forms of humiliation that aim at establishing a masculine-centric view of dominance. Please enter at your own risk, and feel free to ask me any questions you might have before fully deciding whether you think I'm the right writer for you. I try to be an open book.

My Character(s)
I only write male characters, and while I may tend to alter minor details based on location and background, I will admit that they all tend to be variations on the same archetype and personality. They are between 19 - 29 years in appearence, and carry a serious disposition. They're actual age could be significantly older, but I don't play older characters in appearence. They may tease and taunt, expressing themselves with a dry sarcastic wit. Otherwise, they may seem generally humorless. They may be driven or ambitious (particularly in works of fantasy), but this drive often leaves them cold to most others. They are practical and precise, but not incapable of romance... at least in their own sadistic way.

These are not simply 'alpha bro' archetypes. Think more The Vampire Lestat and less fratboy bully. That doesn't mean that we can't include scenes or themes of bullying, just that I'm not one for one-note jocks.

I'm comfortable portraying 1 or 2 side characters, but these wouldn't have as much focus. I am very much intent on stories that revolve around the emotional arch 1x1 pairings, but for instance am fine portraying other voices in the circle of those two characters.

Please Don't

• Post one-liners/ quick paragraphs
  • Ghost - You won't hurt my feelings if you need to end an RP for any reason. Please communicate with me before ditching.
  • Address me as my character if writing 1st person; "I writhe in my bindings as you tie me up," ect.
  • Ask me to play established characters
  • PM me without explaining what plot you want to write/ are interested in

Primary Fetishes (NSFW)
F-List

-Chastity Devices
-Orgasm Control/ Denial
-Anal Virginity/ Training
-Shy Characters
-Gimp Play/ Latex
-Pet Play
-Stockholme Syndrome/ Aftercare
-Twinks
-Forced Clothes Wearing
-Forced Estrogen Therapy (ONLY FOR LONG TERM PLOTS)
-Gags/ Muzzles
-Pain Play (Too much to list here. Could be any impact play, CBT, electro- Anything shy of blood. Highly negotiable)

CURRENT CRAVINGS
-Short/ Soft Body Type
-Heavy Rubber/ Latex + Bondage
-Torture/ Discipline (Physical + Emotional)

Common Dislikes
-Age play
-Bimbofication
-Brats
-Excess hair (on sub characters)
-CYAO
-Doubling
-ABO
-Gangbangs
-Unrealistic anatomy
-GM/ Player dynamic
-Gaping
-Piss/ Scat
-Most fandoms*
-Fantasy without world building*
-Sci-fi without science*
-Modern fantasy*

Possible Plots/ Pairings - These are not extensive, so if you have your own ideas then lay them before me.
(WIP - I am currently open to plot suggestions, but prefer a contemporary/ realistic setting unless)

Master x Slave
Vampire x Ghoul (V:TM)

Incubus x Mortal
Experienced Dom x Inexperienced Sub

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom