Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Somethin' Fluffy (1x1 search! Looking for something lighter, fantasy)

Minderbinder

Super-Earth
- Introduction -

Hello hello! It's been a hot minute since I've tried my hand at one of these, but I've two particular cravings that I've been wanting to give a go. Pardon the roughness, I'm not particular good at making things look pretty!

Just to start things out - my name is Minderbinder, though just Minder is fine, and I've been here for quite some while now. I generally come and go though, and there are times when I've stepped away for months if not years entirely. As far as my tastes go I generally lean towards 50/50 though that can most certainly change depending on the plot. As of late, I've had something of a hankering for more fluffy, warm-hearted plots but once again that can most certainly change depending on the sorta story that gets thrown my way.

I can do FxM and FxF. However, if we do FxM, I'll be playing the dude.

- Likes and Dislikes -
I'm generally pretty open to most things. Like I said above, however, I'm kinda leaning toward more fluffy elements. Two individuals who find comfort in one another, who hold (or develop) a deep and sincere love for each other. The kinda soft, lovey-dovey relationship that makes one's heart fill to the brim. Going off this I enjoy things like cuddling, kissing, massages, friends with benefits, and intimacy in the bath/shower.

As far as dislikes go the only things that I'd very much prefer to avoid are anything involving animals, non-con, and anything involving the bathroom. I'm also not super big on futa.

As far as pairings go meanwhile I can do both F x F and M x F, with no particular leaning toward either. For the latter, however, I would very, VERY much prefer to play the male. Also! I generally lean towards drawn or 'anime' style face-claims for my characters.

- What am I looking for? -

So! Like I mentioned before there are two story concepts I'd like to give a go. These are honestly naught more than inklings, so there's plenty of room for expansion and changes.

Sex for Solace

This one is pretty self-explanatory. Two people have something go horribly wrong in their life, or are just being worn down by a heaping dose of stress. In a desperate bid for comfort they end up turning towards one another and in a fit of passion end up sleeping together one night. What's intended to be a one-off thing however turns into something so much for as a spark develops, a loving relationship soon develops.

A group of adventurers lose one of their own and stricken by grief two of them turn towards one another one night...

Two students - burdened by the stresses of their studies and perhaps some home woes end up intimately confiding in one another...

In a world torn asunder by a wicked disaster, two survivors lean upon one another - desperate to find hope in a dying world...

The Ever After [Craving!]

The second concept I want to go a go is to focus on a relationship that's already happened. Two characters have already through the whole courting step. They've gone past the stage of casting smoldering looks when they're certain the other isn't looking, of trying to work up the courage to tell the other how they truly feel. Love has been confessed and the two are in a deep, intimate relationship. I want to do an RP that focuses on what comes after. Of two souls moving in together, of delighted giggles and tender caresses. Of two lovers slowly but surely carving out a beautiful future with each other.

Basically, I want to do so something involving an already-established relationship. As far as plot inklings are concerned...

A pair of young heroes, done with saving the world, decide to 'retire' together and open up a quaint little bed and breakfast in the countryside...

In a post-apocalyptic world, two lovers hunker down, doing everything that they can to ensure they survive the turmoil...

An intimate mercenary/adventurer duo travels the world, getting into all sorts of shenanigans - can easily be either sci-fi or fantasy.

- Closing -

And that's that! If you're interested feel free to shoot me a PM! Thank you so much for reading!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom