Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Can't remember netflix series, no longer on netflix, and driving me crazy

GiantessLover

Planetoid
So, hopefully someone can help me. There was a show that used to be on Netflix about hauntings, one had a ghost box that predicted the murder of a friend, another was a barn where a vet made a memorial for MIA soldiers and spirits visited, one had a guy in an apartment that bought his dream car who apparently once belonged to a criminal who died in the car and was haunting it. It is driving me crazy.

Haunted still appears to be on Netflix, but it's completely different and is bugging the crap out of me.

I've watched this, and think I know what it is. Watched enough of it that I started to notice the reuse of set locations. Think it was A Haunting.

That sounds right, though when I googled that, the episode descriptions didn't seem to match, though, that could just be really poor description. I just had an odd craving for it and the weird, high pitched, reverberating sound they used to make it more spooky/intense.

Was the show just dramatic retellings and not investigations? If so I'd give A Haunting a view as that was the reason I favored it over other shows.

Yeah, it was people recounting experiences. I don't really believe them, but my curious mind loves to postulate and imagine.

Same, I don't believe but I still enjoy a good ghost story. That's why all the investigative shows bore me as there's very little variation in how they go about investigating.

Back
Top Bottom