Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB [WILLING TO DOUBLE!] Craving a Romantic story involving lesbian hippies

Creative Cryptid

Planetoid
(Format largely the same as old RT, but with new plots/pairings)

Before we begin, I'd like to say that I'm willing to do just about anything if we double, aside from playing against male characters in sexual situations.

Also, of you're looking for a high smut ratio, lesbian-based plot and you have an at-least-slightly-detailed writing style, hit me up! Theres a good chance I'll just like your plot and wanna do it, no double needed!

With all that said--

Greetings
So, hi there. I'm Creative Cryptid. Feel free to call me CC, Crypt, Cryptid, Maddi, etc etc. Thanks for taking time to click and all that good jazz. This RT won't be too terribly long, I'd just like to work out a few cravings I've been having lately! I'm going to list some kinks, rules, and plots. I'm not strict at all, so if you don't like a kink I have, no need to worry! If you sorta like my plots, but maybe don't mesh quite perfectly, hut me up and we can brainstorm! Oooor give me your plot ideas with similar themes!

Preferences/Rules
  • I like a high smut volume. Don't get me wrong, I love plot and fluff and romance, and I am willing to dial the smut down, but I would highly prefer a very decent amount of sex in an RP.
  • I'm very forgiving of frequent, minor typos. I myself may have them, as I'm both dyslexic and pretty much exclusively on mobile. I try my best to catch them all, but I'm only human.
  • Details. I'm not asking for a novella, but give me at LEAST a decent paragraph. I understand maybe just a few sentences in a dialogue heavy scene, but other than that I myself will write at least two or three paragraphs 90% of the time, and will happily match partners with longer replies.
  • I'm ghost friendly. I may bump if I haven't heard from you in a few days, but other than that I try to be chill. (Though if I start an RP I can be a bit antsy waiting on the first reply)
  • Don't approach looking for FxM where I play the woman. At all. Not even for doubles. I'll play a guy for your half of a double, but that's it. Oh, I can play monsters and stuff like that as well.
  • I'm open to writing over discord.
  • I can be chatty OOC, but no worries if you're more private :)

My Current Craving

So, at the moment I have a rather specific craving involving a romance between a hippie sort of woman and someone who is decidedly not a hippie. It doesn't strictly have to be a hippie/non-hippie, but for example could be a cottagecore witch and a scholarly sorceress! Anyway, the basic plot itself would involve, at least to start with, intoxicants/drugs/aphrodisiacs, HOWEVER,, I would greatly prefer this take place in a setting that could involve, say, a lovely tasting/smelling, enchanted vape or relaxation potion rather than any hard, real-life drugs. In any case, the hippie would essentially seduce the other woman into a more relaxed, bohemian sort of lifestyle. "Why toil your life away in an office when you could be here, under the stars and in my arms?" You get the idea.

Now, onto my more general plots/RT

WHAT I WANT
You may have guessed from my title, hut I'm looking for love. Romantic and sweet, or complicated abd messy. Giggly first kisses any the warm glow of waking up after making love, or fighting to be with the one you care about despite the odds. I want two characters deeply, maybe even madly in love. I'm cool with the first sex scene having a lot of buildup, but I'd like it to be fairly frequent activity after that.

THEMES
(☆ indicates craving, none are required)

Soul mates ☆☆☆☆☆☆
First Love☆☆
Love at first sight☆☆☆☆
Forbidden love☆
Loving rivalry ☆☆☆
Opposites attract☆☆☆☆

PLOTS
(All are pretty loose! Bring your own if you'd like~ Settings can be basucally anything, fantasy, sci fi, etc)
  • Roommates: Could be college, high school, or apartments. New roommies find out they somehow have a lot in common.
  • Just For Money: Lonely girl hires a prostitute or stripper, or maybe a Rent-a-Girlfriend. Feelings quickly develop, lust turns into something deeper
  • Heat: (Furries or Kemonomimi welcome!!) A girl with animal characteristic has an extremely high sex drive for several days out of the month. Someone, could be anyone, mom, sister, best friend, offers to help relieve her suffering.
  • What I needed: Rich girl on a road trip picks up a girl running from a terrible relationship
  • Experiments: In a fantasy or sci fi world, a sex-toy developer needs someone to test her toys on.
  • Not a concrete idea, more of a general want of two people, preferably polar opposites (Though I am fine with similar, Rival women) Hate fucking each other and gradually falling hard. I'm thinking a harder, edgy girl and an adorable, sweet lady who just so happens to be a bit of a tease. (Like, Jade and Tori vibes maybe?) Innocent girl teases the other, and is thrown in over her head when the bitchy gal has had enough.

PAIRINGS
  • Cheerleaders
  • Goth x Nerd
  • Goth x Cheerleader
  • Need x Cheerleader
  • Sugar Baby x Sugar Momma
  • StepSisters
  • Sisters
  • Best Friends
  • Study Buddies
  • Prostitute x Private Detective
  • Minimum Wage Worker x Rich Girl​
  • Tattoo Artist x Newky Tattooed Girl​
  • Tattoo Artist x Supermodel​
  • Animal/Monster Girls of different species​
  • Lesbian couple x Closeted Lesbian​
  • Tourist x Local​
  • Thief x City Guard​
  • Bodyguard x Charge​
  • Princesses​
  • Maid x Knight​
  • Witch x Assassin​
  • Witch x Queen​
  • Witch X Knight​

Kinks
(If not on this list, but not on Limits either, just ask! I'm pretty open! And again, no kinks are necessary)
  • Tantric, sweaty, rough, and messy sex. I can be clean and sweet and vanilla, but I highly prefer lots of dirty talk, begging, hair-pulling, bruising kisses, and lust-fueled fucking.​
  • On the flip side I also really adore the sweetest, most loving sex imaginable. Hand-holding and giving gentle hickeys and making sure the other person is ok~ Basically, I like it to be either painfully fluffy or impossibly raunchy.​
  • Strapons. Love'em.​
  • General sex toys.​
  • I want to double down on dirty talk. "Oh shit, I'm gunna cum, I-I'm gunna fucking cummmm~ Nnngha make me your whoooore~!" Shit like that, but also degrading and/or mommy-dom type shit too.​
  • Food play, but without, like, worry of yeast infection. Pouring a sweet alcohol all over a lover's pussy then eating them out, stuff like that.​
  • Drugs/Alcohol. Mostly alcohol.​
  • Aphrodisiacs​
  • Sexual exhaustion.​
  • Somnophilia​
  • Minor bondage.​
  • Dub-con. Begging for it to stop, cumming your brains out anyway.​
  • Unusual Insertions. Kinda ties into food play. Cucumbers, neck of a beer bottle, etc etc.​
  • Gunna double down on messy stuff. Still not required, but I love it. Drool, lots of arousal, squirting.​

Limits
Dont even ask
  • Vomit and Scat. Not my thing.​
  • Playing against men/male monsters sexually​
  • Extreme bondage.​
  • Extreme bimboification​
  • Gore/vore/torture​
  • Diapers​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom