Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My request thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhaze85

Banned
Banished
Well hello all. First of all, I am male but I can play male or female characters. I can also play futa characters, and inhuman characters. Basically I'm quite versatile and can play more or less anything, I'm just better at certain things is all, hehe.

So then! Please find below all the stuff I'm currently liking, so PM or reply if you're interested.

Random Plots
Basically this is a little section where I'll stick any little random plots or ideas that pop into my head. Anything takes your fancy, then let me know.

1) This is for those of you who've seen the hentai series "Magical Girl Ai". If you haven't seen it, and you like tentacles, see it NOW!!! Now I'm not wanting to actually play the characters from the series, but I'd love to do something along the same lines. I'd like to play a girl like Ai, a semi-superhero who fights demons, but always ends up getting raped by said demons, usually with tentacles. Involves DEEP insertions (into the womb and stomach from both ends) and excessive cum. And I would like you to play the demons/monsters for me XD

2) A very Futa Christmas The Santa Claus myth has been greatly distorted over the years, with the true identity of father christmas lost to the ages. One girl, around 15-19 years old, is still a firm believer that there is a santa, and so on christmas eve she decides to stay awake in order to secretly take a photograph as proof. However, come the time that she hears someone entering her room as she takes the picture without thinking, she is met with a very different person to whom she was expecting.....
I'd like it if you could play Santa (Sandra) Claus whilst I play the girl, though use of the reindeer is totally optional XD

3) A Guy (Or girl) in highschool is the ultimate outcast. Not cool enough to hang with the cool kids, not nerdy enough to hang with the nerds, not depressed enough to hang with the emo's and they aren't attractive enough to hang out with anyone leftover. Life sucks for this student, with no friends and parents that are too busy with work to care. But all that changes when this student decides to try and end their life. On the way home from what was planned to be the last day of school, a strange store has appeared, one that wasn't there before. Our suicidal hero is drawn inside, and drawn to a mysterious pendant, set with a shimmering emerald. Deciding to buy this pendant, the student leaves the store, then when they look back the store is gone, leaving nothing but the boarded up empty store that had been there for years before, though the pendant still remains. Upon arrival home, our poor student decides the time has come to take his/her life and leaves the arguing parents downstairs, going to his/her room to carry out his plan. However, just before the suicide attempt can be enacted, there is an intense light from the pendant, and from it emerges a beautiful scantily clad woman, claiming to be a genie who can grant any and all the wishes the holder of the pendant may have. Will this character use their wishes for Revenge? Will they wish for popularity? Nothing is off-limits now.
I'd quite like to play the genie in this rp, and I can also play the various supporting characters such as parents and schoolmates, and I'd like you to play the guy or girl (gender choice is up to you) The reason for this is that I'd basically suck at coming up with wishes, heh. We can work pretty much ANY kinks you have into the rp, from incest to tentacles, from straight to futa, from human to furry/anthro and demons and angels. With this genie, virtually nothing is off limits. (Besides my no-no list at the bottom of this post)

Anime Roleplayed
Naruto
  • Het
    Naruto/Sakura
    Naruto/Hinata
    Naruto/Tsunade
    Naruto/Ino (CRAVING!)
    Chouji/Ino
    Chouji/Hinata
    Shikamaru/Temari
    Shikamaru/Hanabi
    Neji/Hanabi
    Hiashi/Hanabi (CRAVING! Would also love some pregnancy in this one)
    Hiashi/Hinata (CRAVING! Again, would love pregnancy XD)
    Naruto/Hanabi
    Temari/Itachi
    Temari/Gaara (CRAVING!)
    Temari/Kankuro
    Karin/Suigetsu
    Itachi/Hanabi (CRAVING!)
    Neji/Hinata
    Sakura/Neji
    Sakura/Chouji
    Sakura/Itachi

Yuri (Maybe Futa)
    Hinata/Hanabi (CRAVING! Especially with Futa and some Incest-babies)
    Sakura/Hinata
    Sakura/Hanabi
    Sakura/Ino
    Tsunade/Sakura
    Temari/Sakura
    Temari/Hinata

Yaio
    Naruto/Sasuke
    Gaara/Kankuro
    Chouji/Shikamaru
    Sasuke/Suigetsu
    Sasuke/Itachi
    Hiashi/Neji (CRAVING!)
    Itachi/Naruto
    [/list:u]

Bleach
    • Hetero
      Ichigo/Rukia
      Ichigo/Orihime
      Ichigo/Tatsuki
      Rukia/Uryuu
      Uryuu/Tatsuki
      Matsumoto/Hitsugaya
      Uryuu/Karin
      Ichigo/Karin

Yuri (Possibly Futa)
      Matsumoto/Orihime
      Matsumoto/Rukia
      Rukia/Orihime
      Rukia/Tatsuki
      Matsumoto/Tatsuki
      Rukia/Karin
      [/list:u]

Pokemon
      • Ash/Misty
        Ash/May
        Misty/May
        Ash/Gary
        Ash/Pokegirl (Or Pokeguy)
        Misty/Pokeguy (Or Pokegirl)
        May/Pokeguy (Or Pokegirl)[/list:u]

Shaman King
        • Yoh/Anna
          Ren/Anna
          Anna/OC
          Ren/Jun[/list:u]

Card Captor Sakura
          Yu-Gi-Oh (Original or GX, no 5D's)
          Digimon (Original series only)
          Sailor Moon

Video Games Roleplayed
          Resident Evil (All games)
          • Sherry/Claire
            Sherry/Leon
            Sherry/OC (CRAVING!!! :twisted: )
            Claire/OC[/list:u]
            Fable (1 & 2)
            Legend of Zelda
            Final Fantasy VII
            Final Fantasy VIII
            Kingdom Hearts (1 & 2)

Books Roleplayed
            Harry Potter (Canon or OC)
            (Some of my favourite pairings below)
            • Harry x Ginny
              Harry x Hermione
              Ron x Hermione
              Harry x Luna
              Ron x Luna
              Ron x Ginny (Weasleycest! WHOOT!)
              Harry x Ron
              Ginny x Hermione (Some Futa maybe? Or just plain Yuri) [/list:u]

Movies Roleplayed
              Aliens (OC only! NO Canon)
              Star Wars (OC only! NO Canon here either)

OC Pairings
              (This is a list of some Original Character pairings I'm interetsed in, but it's by no means a comprehensive list)
              (Characters I want/prefer to play are in bold)

Incest Pairings
              • Brother/Sister
                Brother/Brother
                Sister/Sister
                Mom/Son
                Father/Daughter
                Father/Son [/list:u]

Post-Apocalypse Setting (CRAVING!)
                Teenager/Married Neighbour
                Human/Alien
                Doctor/Patient
                Nurse/Patient
                Human/Tentacle Monster
                Robot/Human
                God/Mortal (Could include humans becoming Gods or Demi-Gods somehow)
                Beastiality (Aka, Human/Animal, though I'd like to play the human ^^)

Acceptable Fetishes (These can be used in any rp if we can find a way)
                Hetero
                Yuri
                Yaio
                Futa
                Tentacles
                Pregnancy/Impregnation
                Transformation/Expansion
                M-Preg
                Crossdressing
                Rape
                Furry/Anthro
                Were-Creatures (Wolves, Dogs, Cats, Dragons. You name it. The more exotic the better)
                Incest
                Robots/Sex-Machines (Craving!)

Unacceptable Fetishes (Sorry, but these I just will NOT do)
                Scat
                Watersports
                Gore
                Extreme Bondage
                Vore

Get in touch!!!!!

Bumpies!

I'm in quite a Sailor Moon mood at the moment.....or quite in the mood for one of my two random plots....get in touch! I demand it!!! XD

Deathonator said:
Hello there! ^^
Would you like to do a Teenager x Married Neighbor or Brother x Sister with moi?

PM sent to ya!! Check your inbox ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom