Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kira & Thor

"Thats a nice start Cunt, now why don't you lick them and make them nice and squeaky clean?" Mikal smirked softly as he continued to rub his cock over her face, starting to smack her face with his cock where and when he could. "You are not to enjoy this at all Cunt, if your cunt starts to get wet then you will be severely punished."

She didn't think that would be a problem. She found this act repulsive as she stuck her tongue out and ran it across his orbs lightly trying to minimize the contact. Now that he put the idea in her head though she couldn't help but think about it which made it harder to resist her bodies natural urges.

Mikal smirked softly, reaching behind her and spanking her ass hard. "Now go ahead and suck my ball into your mouth and lick it, suck it and all that jazz." He licked his lips as one hand rested on her head, so he could pull her back or push her forward as he deemed fit. His cock continued to harden as she serviced his balls in her disgust.

(go ahead and pick his size)

Amina let out a whimper as he slapped her ass. She did as she was told and reluctantly took his orb into her mouth and sucked on it for a second before letting it go again repulsed by the action. His member had swelled to a good seven inches as she serviced him.

Mikal smiled as he heard her whimper, his cock head still rubbing her face. "I didn't tell you to stop sucking, did I Cunt? Get my ball back in your mouth and only stop sucking when I tell you to fucking stop sucking. As far as you are concerned, my ball is all that matters at the moment for you."

Reluctantly she took the orb back into her mouth and began to suck again. She hated him for forcing her into doing this. The thought crossed her mind of biting down suddenly but she knew that wouldn't kill him and she still had no way of escaping her bonds. SO she continued as told praying that he would allow her to stop soon.

"Mmmmm, that does feel nice." Mikal smirked softly as he spanked Cunt's ass again, harder this time. "Now start sucking the other ball, I wouldn't want him to feel left out either." Mikal licked his lips as he played with Cunt's hair some. "See, it is better to be a good girl."

Amina looked up at him with an angry glare as she moved over to the other ball. She promised herself that she would find a way to get back at him for doing this to her. She shifted as he slapped her ass letting out another soft whimper around his ball. She cursed this form for being so sensitive. She could tell that her body was responding to him even if her mind found it repugnant.

His hand had not left her ass this time, rather it started to rub and knead her ass as she continued to suck on his other ball. "Mmmm, that still feels pretty nice. I think it's now time for you to finally suck my cock, to give it the worship that my member deserves." Mikal smirked softly as he grabbed her head with his other hand and yanked it back away from his balls.

Amina squirms as his hand kneads her sensitive ass. Mentally she curses her body as she has to force herself to not be aroused by this. How could something so repulsive get her aroused. "Stop this" she begs as he pulls her head away from his balls.

As she started to beg, her mouth was open and so Mikal took the moment to shove her head down in mid beg and have his cock fill her mouth and press against the ball of her throat while his other hand started to push a finger into her anal hole. "Why should I stop this? I own you now." Mikal couldn't help but groan some.

Back