Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A bet she'll never forget {Cheshire Pup&lightJason}

lightJason

Super-Earth
It was a great morning for Heather and not because the day was beautiful. She had just won a bet last night to her once best friend who is now her slave. Sure she was drunk at the time, but a bet is a bet and on her butt it said that she was own by Heather. Heather just woken up to see her the girl she had a big crush on at the other side of her bed. Seeing she was still asleep Heather decides to give her new slave breasts a little massage.

Marry awoke with a huge headache. She had been so drunk last night that she barely remembered what happened. She did have a vague feeling that she had done something really stupid but she had no idea what it could be. Then she started to get a strange feeling and she couldnâ??t place it until she opened her eyes. Her friend was massaging her chest. Her eyes widened and she jumped. â??What the hell are you doing?!â? she demanded, trying to get up too fast and falling out of the bed instead.

Heather smile when she saw Marry open her eyes and the first thing she would this morning would be Heather. Heather was going to say something to Marry, but was cut off by Marry's demands and her falling out of bed. Heather got herself out of bed looking down at Marry. "Well it about time you woken up my slave." she said as she gotten on top of Marry. She had a very large grin on her face as she look down on Marry. She kept Marry pin down to the floor so she wouldn't get away. "Boy that was some hell of a night we had." she said getting closer to Marry's head.

Marry looked up at her friend shocked only to realize that she was but naked. A heavy blush crossed her cheeks as she tried to squirm away to get dressed only to find her friend pinning her down. She wrapped her arms around her chest the shield it form being touched again as she listened to what was said. â??Slave? What the hell are you talking about?!â? she demanded. â??Heather stop it! You are freaking me out. Where are my cloths? Let me get dressed.â? She told her, confused by her friendâ??s actions and wanting to cover herself some how.

A grin came to her face when Marry asked her what she was talking about. "When you made that bet and lost as well." she said forcing Marry's arms away from her chest. "There on the floor somewhere next to my clothes, but that doesn't matter." She said as she play with Marry's breasts. Heather move closer to Marry and sneak in a kiss.

She was so confused, â??What bet?â? she demanded but her arms were forced away leaving her chest open to her friend. She bit her lip as a small whimper of pleasure escaped her and actually found herself getting aroused. â??What the hell happened last night?!â? she demanded, struggling to get away.

Her lips curled into a smile when she her those come out of Marry's mouth. "Don't you worry about that." she said with lust in her voice. Her hands ran down Marry's body. Once her hands made it to Marry's butt Heather start to grope her butt. "Besides you ass already said That I own you." She said giving a nice firm slap.

Back
Top Bottom