Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB 💜Clover's Degenerate Cravings, Male Edition! (Ageplay, MxMale, MxFuta)💜

FutaClover

Moon
💜Hey! Thanks for clicking on my thread!💜

This is my Degenerate search thread, Male edition! Meaning that I'm seeking partners willing to play Futanari or Male characters, and dont have an issue with kinks like; Ageplay, Incest, Manipulation, Grooming, and Feminization. Futanari partners take priority!

❤️About Me❤️
Hi! My name is Clover, and I'm 20 years old! My pronouns are She/They, and I've been roleplaying for 7 years now. I can usually write up to 6 or more paragraphs, but will generally keep to between 1 and 3 for the sake of consistency. I consider myself to be very competent, and I very much appreciate partners who are at (or above) my level of skill!
Also, I'm a sub-leaning switch (about an 80/20 split), so keep that in mind! Please do not reach out to me asking for me to dom.

💛Plots & Pairings💛
(PLEASE NOTE; IN ALL OF THESE PLOTS, MY CHARACTERS WILL BE 15 YEARS OF AGE.)

If none of these plots click with you, but you'd still like to rp, please reach out to me! I love to brainstorm.

🏫Gym Teacher's Pet🏫
(Large Cocks, Excessive Cum, Feminization, School Uniforms, Grooming, Musk, Ageplay.)

MC is a student in YC's gym class. A few months into the year, YC takes notice of MC's lacking performace and effeminate figure, and pulls him aside to talk about his below average scores. It's at this point that YC decides to take advantage of MC, and try to sculpt him into their ideal buttslut. YC does this by offering MC some private coaching in school, as well as at YC's house, and reccommends MC various clothes that should "boost his performance.", when in reality they're just womens gym clothes. This plot could be a slower burn or happen pretty fast, depends on what we're both looking for.

☕Summer Job☕
(Large Cocks, Excessive Cum, Feminization, Musk, Manipulation, Ageplay.)

MC decides to get a part-time job working in a small, quiet café over his summer break. The person assigned to train MC is the café's manager, YC. YC takes a liking to MC almost straight away, so they start talking about this and that until the topic gets onto girls. Specifically, whether or not MC has ever had a girlfriend, which he hasn't. This sparks an idea in YC's mind, so they start talking about how MC "Really should know how to give a good blowjob.", so he'll be able to tell any girls he gets with how to do it properly. MC is totally confused by this at first, but YC slowly coaxes him into thinking of it as a normal thing, and then offers to let MC practice on their cock. This of course leads further, to "You have to know how girls dress, so you can give your girlfriend advice." and "You gotta learn to take it in the ass, so you know how to make her feel good.". Again, this plot could be a slower burn, or as fast as we want.

✈️Parents Best Friend✈️
(Large Cocks, Excessive Cum, Feminization, Incest(Optional), Grooming, Musk, Ageplay.)

YC is the best friend of MC's Mom/Dad (Depending on if you play a Futa or a Male.) and is also pretty close to MC, having babysat them since they were a kid. This means theres a lot of trust between YC and MC, as well as MC's parents. So, when YC offers to take MC on a vacation with them, everyone agrees without a second thought. The actual vacation is up for us to choose, could be a camping trip, a trip to spain, or even a vistit to NYC. Regardless of what we choose though, the travelling day goes smoothly, and our characters arrive safely. After they're all settled in, YC decides to make their move. See, the whole reason they'd invited MC out was to finally pounce on the potential they'd always seen in MC. Much like the plot above, YC talks MC into giving them blowjobs, wearing effeminate clothing, and eventually taking it up the ass. Though it'd be a bit more personal, given how familiar our characters are with eachother.

💚Kinks & Limits💚
Kinks;

Anal, Futanari, Large Cocks, Excessive Cum, Musk, Piss Drinking/Golden Shower, Cock Worship, Rimjobs, Feminization, Grooming, Ageplay, Incest, Manipulation
Limits;
Vore, Gore, Scat, etc.
My F-List

💜Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you!💜

Back
Top Bottom