Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"A Happy Birthday" (Fallen x dhaze85)

Fallen

Moon
It was the night of Harry's birthday and all systems were go. Sirius, clean shaven and short haired, no longer carried that shadow Azkaban had left on him, except for maybe at times when a certain look would creep into his eyes. But not tonight. Not now. Bursting with excitement and feeling much like a child on the night before Christmas, he apprehended the birthday boy as he was coming in Grimmauld Place's front door. "You know the drill, Harry," he chuckled, retrieving a silk blindfold from his robe pocket, which he carefully secured over his godson's eyes. "Not a peek." before steering him down the narrow corridor and safely into the kitchen, where Remus waited.

Harry's birthday had already been celebrated, of course, at the Burrow yesterday...this would be a smaller affair, meant for strictly the teen and his guardians...

Stepping into the warmth of the kitchen, he saw instantly that the cavernous room had been decorated grandly in the short time he was away. Remus did have a knack for those things. Once drab and colorless, red and gold streamers now sprang from the ceiling, and there were balloons as far as the eye could see, and a cake in the shape of a lion's head...lastly, a large sign overhead, which declared: Happy 15th, Harry! Sirius whistled, shaking his head in wonder as he settled a hand over the boy's shoulder, squeezing it gently. "Think you're gonna like this, mate." he said, before he pulled the blindfold back to reveal it all.

Harry blinked as the blindfold was put over his eyes, though he was quickly grinning, knowing this was the little surprise for him to see his birthday party. Sure the main party had been yesterday at the Burrow with the Weasleys and his friends....but this was the party he had really been looking forward to....something small and simple with the people he considered his family. This was all he'd ever wanted....spent his entire life wishing for...now that it was finally a reality he savoured every moment. With a grin he followed Sirius slowly to the kitchen, being careful that his godfather wasn't trying to make him blindly walk into things....something which had happened more than once before....

When the blindfold was pulled off, Harry blinked a few times, his eyes adjusting to the light for a few moments, then couldn't help smiling brightly at the decorations, clearly overjoyed. When he'd been living with the Dursleys there hadn't been so much as a birthday card, let alone all these decorations and all this food. "Oh wow.....thanks you guys! I love it!" He grinned brightly, turning to give Sirius a hug, before dashing around the table in order to give Remus his own hug before sitting down.

Sirius returned the hug, wrapping his arms around Harry to squeeze him rather fiercely. "Not a problem," he said, insistantly. "This is the kind of birthdays you would have gotten all along if...you know..." He trailed off, releasing him as Remus approached to receive his hug. He watched his lover and his godson intently -- before turning to the table and taking up a knife. "All right. Who wants cake?"

"We know it's not much, but happy birthday..." Remus was murmuring again, ruffling Harry's hair in an affectionate way that sent the already untidy locks into an even more chaotic disarray. He let go of him, then, smiling softly. "Why not give Harry the first slice, Sirius?" he said, pointedly. "It's his birthday, after all." That, and the cake was laced with a potent potion whose properties would put almost any Aphrodisiac to shame. He wanted to see this working on Harry soon; he doubted it would take more than a few seconds after the first bite or two...but if Sirius stuffed his face to the point where he was needing to hump people's legs...well, that would rather ruin the point.

Catching his lover's even gaze, Sirius nodded, understanding clicking into place as he cut the first of the cake -- a large slice for Harry, which he set down on a plate in front of the boy himself.

"Believe me, this is more than enough" Harry just looked over everything happily, grinning at the sight of the food, licking his lips at the look of the cake. It just looked so delicious, he couldn't wait to tuck in, and being told he was getting the first slice just made him grin even more. "Alright, thanks you guys, this looks great!" He picked up the cake and immediately took a large bit, then another, and another, practically inhaling the large slice entirely in just a few seconds. "Alright, that was great. Can I get another slice?"

As he waited, Harry blinked, suddenly feeling a little.....odd. He felt warm at first, and then he felt....he felt....well he knew what the feeling was....though he wasn't quite sure why he was feeling it now of all times. Suddenly he felt his cheeks flush, a rush of hormones suddenly flooding through him as a reaction began to occur quickly in his pants....very very quickly. Within seconds he had pitched a large tent beneath the table, causing him to shift just a little uncomfortably from the sudden tightness of his pants, though he was far too embarassed to say anything, even though the sensations seemed to be getting even more intense...starting to fill his head with various thoughts....

"You'd think we've been starving you." Sirius said, jokingly. He took up the knife again and started to cut another few slices...but stopped, after the second, at the look on his godson's face. "...Harry?" he questioned, suddenly concerned. He reached over and set a hand down on the teen's shoulder. Rubbed it cautiously, to feel that the skin underneath the robe emanating heat, as if fevered. "Everything all right?"

Feigning a cough to hide his smirk, Remus cast an appreciative glance over Harry's face, which, in record time, had become a flushed scarlet. He wondered how other parts of their young friend's body were faring. He longed to look under the table and get some idea of that -- but he didn't want to be obvious, and so he remained in place, looking over with a questioning concern that mirrored Sirius's completely.

Harry shivered slightly when Sirius rubbed his shoulder, the sensation was....good....it had sent shivers down Harry's spine, causing further movement between his legs, leading him to shift around a little more. He had to bite his lips in order to hold back a slight moan from the sensation. "I....I'm fine...really...." He tried his best to grin up at Sirius, then looked back to the table, reaching for another slice of cake quickly, anything to distract his mind. He just smiled, trying to reassure the others he was alright, then quickly ate the second slice of cake, something he regretted once he had finished it. Suddenly he felt even....almost worse was the word to use. God he didn't know why but....he was starting to feel more aroused than he'd ever felt before....and he had no idea why.

"Boy....getting a little warm in here huh? Think we can turn the fires down a little...?" He rubbed his forehead, trying to make his voice sound normal, but there was clearly a hint of arousal to it, and between his legs....god he'd never felt so hard before...he felt liks his pants were going to rip open if he didn't get them off soon.....god why did he have to wear jeans of all things today?

"No...Harry, it' s perfectly cool in here. Are you sure you're all right?" Remus asked, rising to his feet. He circled the table to also stand at the teen's side. And now from this vantage he could see that Harry had had far more than enough. His color was absolutely beautiful, and he seemed to be on the verge of sweating under the heavy cover of his clothes. Frowning, he said, "No. Something's wrong." while, at his side, Sirius nodded in agreement. "Maybe you should lie down..." Funny, how easily that calm yet commanding tone of a professor could fall back into place. He felt as though virtually no time at all had passed since his spell of working at Hogwarts as Harry's Defense professor.

Sirius, too, seemed to pick up on this, because he looked over and flashed a brief grin.

Remus imagined he would later be asked to use that voice again, more than likely while in bed. Might even get called 'Professor' by the playful-minded male. He shook his head in bemusement, and slipped his hands up under Harry's arms, urging him to stand. "Don't worry. We can always celebrate later. For now, you need rest."

Harry watched Remus coming around, blinking slightly in confusion, especially when his eyes seemed to be drawn away from Remus' face, and down to the area between his adoptive fathers legs, Harry's gaze just fixed until Remus was stood beside him, when he quickly diverted his gaze forwards again at the table. "I....r-really I'm fine..." Harry laughed nervously, then shivered as Remus moved his arms under his own. At first he loved the feeling, wanting to be picked up, but his common sense once more kicked in briefly. "N-no! I'm fine really!" He laughed again, trying not to have to get out from under the table. Without the table to hide him....god the stool rod between his legs would be more than just obvious....

"No, you are bloody well not fine," Sirius cut in, impatience threading its way into his words. Never before had the teen lied to them -- ...of course, now the circumstances were different... -- but that didn't mean he had to like it. Giving his godson a look that said he ought to know better, he muttered, "Relax Harry..."

"Yes, whatever it is, we can help." Remus agreed, wrapping an arm around the younger male's waist as he felt his lithe body begin to stiffen in protest to being forcibly moved. He pulled more determinedly, proving he was not as weak as a first glance might say. At last managing to dislodge Harry from his chair and into something resembling a standing position, his free arm joined the other around Harry's waist. "Sirius, he's hot," he said. "Draw a bath, will you? Make the water somewhat cool."

"On it." the Animagus agreed, fighting the instinct to get a good look at his godson's problem. He turned and was out of the room in a second, darting down the hall to follow his lover's instructions.

Harry caught the look from Sirius and quickly looked away.....he hated lieing to the two of them but....god he couldn't exactly be honest about -this- now could he? Still, it seemed his fighting was useless, and with a slight gasp of pleasure Harry was pulled to his feet, leaning against Remus a little more than he needed to. "I....I...." He bit his lip when nobody seemed to look at or mention the tent between his legs, and the idea of a cool bath certainly sounded good....not only would it help him calm down but it would let him be by himself while he tried to....'relieve' his problem. "W-wait Sirius....I..I'll run my own bath! Really!" He squirmed a little to try and get away from Remus, wanting any excuse to get out of sight of the others. God he felt so embarassed right now....horny as hell yes, but embarassed that it was infront of his family like this.

Remus was relentless, however, maintaining a firm grip on the teen to counter act his squirming. "Sirius has got it, look, he's already on his way." he murmured against his ear. "Now, don't be shy. I only want to see." Hands rising to settle over his shoulders, he coaxed Harry to turn around, to face him. Uncertain of what he would do when he saw the 'problem' itself, he didn't dare let himself look down. With his gaze fixed on Harry's face, he helped him out of his robes, pulling the garment up and off with out a lick of warning; it fell to the floor, and he reached out, going for the shirt next.

"See....?" Harry gasped as he was turned around, shivering from Remus' closeness, then couldn't help groaning ever so slightly as his robes were pulled away. He wanted to resist this....he wanted to grab at his robes and pull them back down....but his body wasn't reacting that way. If anything it seemed to wiggle out of the robe, then moved just a little closer as Remus went for the shirt, Harry raising his arms to make it even easier to remove, exposing his slightly muscular chest. Not exactly chiseled muscle, but enough to be noticeable.

Remus shouldn't have been surprised to see the boy had some muscle to him. He played for the Gryffindor Quidditch team, after all. James and Sirius who had done the same in their school years also had had similar builds. Yet it made him pause, regardless. "I see..." He'd expected something thin...delicate...breakable, maybe...but this surprise was pleasant. He laid his palm flat against the teenager's heaving chest, feeling that his flesh remained as feverishly hot as ever. "Oh, Harry." he sighed. "You're not well, are you? I wonder what it could have been."

Just then, Sirius chose to make his reappearance. He stopped however in the doorway -- his gaze fixed to the sight of his lover and his (now only partially clothed) godson standing inches apart. The sight was arousing, to say the least, and he wanted to see how it would proceed if left to flourish on its own...it was with a hesitant heart that he cleared his throat, alerting them to his presence. "It's done," he said. "Your bath's ready, Harry; it's the one just off my room."

Harry shivered as Remus touched his skin, the boy instincitively moving a little closer, pressing his chest into Remus' hand and shivering, groaning ever so lightly, a slight twitch occurring between his legs, easily visible through the tight jeans, though by now he was almost past caring about being seen.....that was until he heard the cough, and was snapped back to reality. With a loud squeak Harry jumped back, turning and nodding, before quickly running towards the bath, though the run was made rather odd by the rod between his pants. It did cross Harry's mind that it was odd for the bath to be in Sirius personal bathroom rather than the main bathroom....but still, he was just glad to be able to get some alone time. He dashed into the bathroom and quickly tugged his jeans off, followed by his boxers to finally free himself. In his rush, Harry had simply kicked the door shut rather than attempt to close it properly, which had resulted in the bathroom door only closing about three quarters of the way, leaving Harry easily exposed as he went to get into the water, barely able to keep his hands off himself.

He waited until he was quite sure Harry had gone before speaking again. "Think he'll be all right?" he asked in a restless, worried tone.

Remus chuckled, shaking his head. "You should know, shouldn't you? If I recall it was Mr. Prongs and the wonderful Padfoot who pulled this exact stunt on me in fourth year." he replied.

"Yeah, well...s'different, when it's your godson, isn't it..." he pointed out, to which the answer was a shrug.

"I suppose."

"Harry's little, so maybe...the potion was too much for him."

"He's not little. He's a healthy, growing boy. Now," The werewolf flashed a smirk. "What say we check in on our godson...hmm? See how he's doing."

"I like your thinking." Sirius grinned, leaned over to kiss Remus on the mouth, then turned and went off in the direction of his room. Their room, actually. Once in the bedroom, he could see that Harry had left the bathroom door open. Only by an inch or so, but it would be more than enough to hear what was happening. Taking care to move quietly, he drew up short of the bathroom, and paused, with Remus close behind.

At first all the two of them would hear were the sounds of Harry getting into the bathwater. He'd been hoping the cool water might help him relax, but he could barely even feel the chill. His body was so hot with arousal by now he'd have to be in the arctic to feel it. God he couldn't resist anymore, and without even thinking his hand went to grab the solid pole between his legs, eliciting a very loud moan of pleasure from the boy. He'd never felt this sensitive before....he had never been this hard....hell he was sure he was even bigger than normal. Still....he just couldn't hold back any longer, and so slowly he started to pump his hand, grunting and groaning loudly with every movement. "Oh god.....n-not enough.....need more...." He panted heavily, too turned on for simple masturbation to be any form of relief. "I need it.....I need more...."

Sirius shot Remus a quick look. With that voice, the teen was just begging to be fucked raw. Uneasily, he swallowed, and after receiving a curt nod from the other man, rapped his knuckles against the door that seperated them. "Harry, it's me. I'm coming in." he announced. Not waiting for a reply, he pushed it open the rest of the way and stepped into the bathroom. The sight to be found there was staggering. Harry, having left a trail of clothing up to the tub, had his legs slightly spread and his hand quick at work between them, fisting an erection which looked borderline-painful. "Merlin." he declared, arching a brow as a hardness developed quickly within his own pants. He walked over to the tub, as Remus moved in and leaned against the door frame. "Is that what's been bothering you?"

Harry didn't even hear the knocking on the door, too caught up in his own grunting and groaning by this point. It wasn't until he felt the presence of someone standing over him, then he heard another voice that he opened his eyes and looked up at Sirius, suddenly freezing for a few moments, his hand going still, his erection still twitching and pre-cum pouring from the tip like water from a tap. "S-sirius....?" Harry's eyes went wide as he just stared up at Sirius for a few moments, then suddenly looked at Remus when he heard another voice. "I....that is.....I...." He was stammering, though his eyes suddenly caught sight of the bulge between Sirius' legs, and he just couldn't stop staring, absent mindedly licking his lips without even realising it.

"You should have said something, mate," Sirius said, still shaking his head.

"Hmm." Remus stepped up near by, frowning slightly. "This kind of thing is natural. It's nothing to be ashamed of."

"Yeah, I don't know why you tried to suffer in silence...if you'd just said something right off, we could have helped you work it out sooner. Unless...you want to be left alone?" Sirius asked, doubtful as he lowered a hand to slowly rub the tent that had formed in his dark blue jeans.

Harry was still in shock at being caught so openly, it took him a few moments to really register what Sirius had just said. "H-help me.....work it...." Could he really mean what Harry thought he meant? The hand Sirius was using to rub himself seemed to confirm it. Right now....Harry definately didn't want to be alone, he needed to not be alone....and right now his fathers seemed very appealing. "I don't....want to be alone.....I need....I need help...."

"Good." Sirius said, flashing a grin before leaning down. His hand came down and the fingertips of it were brushed across his godson's jawline. Still hot. He wondered again if perhaps Harry had ingested a bit too much of the potion. Shaking that worry for the time being, the older male's hazel eyes meet emerald green. He smiled in a reassuring manner, leaning in that last inch. Their lips touched, brushed, the older male guiding the younger male into a kiss, flicking his tongue out after a second or so, silently questioning whether it could be deepened.

Behind them, Remus's gaze was burning into Sirius's back. The look of lust on the werewolf's face wasn't something to be taken lightly. Yet he remained motionless, standing there by the door...content, for now, to watch his lover and his adopted son testing the bonds of their relationship. The instinct to step in and take over was staggeringly difficult to ignore, though; luckily, he managed, for now.

Harry was panting as Sirius leaned closer, eyes still locked on the bulge between Sirius' legs right up into the moment his godfathers lips touched his own, the sensation sending shivers throughout Harry's body, like he'd just received an electric shock....but it felt oh so good. Whilst this wasn't his first kiss, it was his first time kissing another man, but thanks to all the aphrodisiac he had ingested, probably more than twice the amount the two men had been expecting him to, it felt like the best kiss he'd ever had. When he felt Sirius' tongue flick out, Harry was more than eager to open his mouth, not only inviting the tongue in, but thrusting his own tongue deep into Sirius' mouth, his hands releasing his own cock, and moving to begin rubbing roughly at Sirius' bulge through his pants.

Back
Top Bottom