Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Harem Idea

Gorou

Meteorite
Hello,

I'm still a relatively new user, so I do apologize if this is going to lack certain details.

I really want to do a harem where the dom/male lead (YC) has a few different male and female romantic interests (MCs). The main setting will be set in high school, where our characters are within their final year of school. As for the main plot, it can vary from anything within a realistic (ex. Oreshura, Nisekoi...) realm to a fantasy (ex. High School DxD, Date a Live...). If you have an interest or a plot in mind, please feel free to share it with me. As I previously listed some examples, I hope this RP is a little on the "silly side." Not to say that it can't be serious at times, but I really want to do fluffy/ecchi fun.

Fandoms + Pairings:
-Currently under construction-
Chillin' in My 30s After Getting Fired from the Demon King's Army (Gashita x Dariel x Marika)

As I am still relatively new to more "mature" RPs, I still have not developed an F-List. For now I will just cover the basics:

Turn-Ons:
Anything considered "vanilla" (examples: Oral, anal, vaginal, frottage, mutual masturbation, dry humping, etc.)
Markings (ex. hickeys, bite marks, etc.), especially done by the male lead.
Bondage (can be serious or a hilarious scenario)
((Seeing as how I won't be able to list everything here, please feel free to reach out to me on anything you may be interested in. I will probably approve it, unless it has something to do with my "Turn-Offs" list below.))

Turn-Offs:
Anything considered gross (ex. Vore, Scat, Watersports. anything related to the toilet).

As for "rules" for the RP, I do not have many:
1. 3rd person RPing only.
2. Posts do not need to be several paragraphs long, but I do want more than just a few sentences.
3. I don't mind waiting on posts, but please do reach out to me if you are unable to post for more than one week. I will also do the same to inform you of any hiatuses that last more than one week.

As I am going to keep this thread clear, please private message me if you wish to RP with me!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom