Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Like a leaf on the wind, I fly....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hana_Killer

Super-Earth
æ?¨æ?¶ç??
Or 'Greetings everyone'
My name is Hana, but by what Kat-chan says I am Han-Chan ^,.,^
I am going to get straight to the point....I WANT RPS!
Literate is key to me. I can understand some simple misstakes, but if u hav ech wrd mssd up, I will hurt you in the ���(pride).
So, lets get to what I can think of this moment...

Position: Sub, all the way, sorry....

Situations
Hate-Love relations
Random Turn-of-Events
Rape
Confusion
Black Mail
Slave and Mistress
Yuri/Resubian(lesbian)(ONLY!)

Pairings
Sensai(Teacher)/Pupil(Student) (Martial Arts or normal School)
Ninja/Ninja
Assassin/Assassin
Student/Student
Sister/Sister
Daughter/Mother
Sister/Younger Sister's BFF(and of course with in age limits! Sickos...)
Assassin/Target
Ninja/Client
Metahuman/Human
Metahuman/Metahuman
(Mix and match, or combine)

Don'ts
Anything other then Yuri(Really hard convincing, but other then that males are ruined for me except for friends)
Scat
Beasty
Underage
Cannibalizing
Vomit

Rabbit Hole:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Taiyuya">http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Taiyuya</a><!-- m -->

OK, making sure you knew

And now onto ideas.

I am also craving Metahuman/Human, what you have in mind first? Then I will tell you mine

Well, I like the idea of a matahuman that doesn't know that they have powers yet. It would be between them and their best friend as she slowly uncovers and develops her abilities. (Maybe she's immortal, but suffered from amnesia - or purposely forgot everything to protect someone.) As her powers and memories surface, maybe some old enemies can make a return.

Hmmm....or maybe the enemies resurfacing starts to trigger her memories?

Thats a suggestion, my idea for a metahuman/human is this:

It would be in a post-war future. A war with an ultimate powered gov't against some rebels. The Gov't made a special division of the army into genetically altered humans to fight these rebels. They destroyed the enemies of the Gov't to such a degree, they went into hiding rather becoming extinct. After so many years, these super-humans started to make families, have children and now as their children are around teenage-adult and young adults, the Gov't has decided that these beings are too powerful to keep around, and now hires advanced hunters, giving them illegal weapons and permits to use them to hunt down these super-humans and exterminate them.

I was also planing that as a group but can do it as a onexone

Hmmm....that could be a good twist
One of the SH(Super-humans) falls with one of the Rebels and soon have to work together as a common goal...
Or a child that looks very familiar to one of the people the Rebel faught
Or we could use the children of two 'Soldiers'

I would like to do my plot if you don't mind

Two friends go out to a bar wanting to get something drink. Now one of the girls had a crush on the other, but never said anything to her. One of the girls get drunk and make a bet that loser would become the winner's slave. The drunk one lost and the night gone on. In the morning the one that was drunk had just woken up with one hell of a hang over and couldn't recall what she did last night. She also found herself in the bed of her friend, half naked, and had a tattoo that said she was owned by her friend's name. Her friend had just woken up telling her of the night. Now she thought she was just joking, but this was no joke. Her friend was now her mistress.

OK, so which friend is which? I got confused as to the roles there...did the one with the crush become the slave or was it the other way around?
And who would play who in this?

The one with the crush become the master. The one that gotten drunk is the slave. Seeing the one who lost the bet is going to be sub and that in your first post that you are sub all the way which means that your the loser of the bet.

Seems my character drew the short stick on this bet, lol
Sounds great ^,.,^

Any other details you wish to work out?(pms please now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom