Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Giving it a shot... NSFW

barelyAiwake

Super-Earth
I'm giving this a try, I've never played a successful 3some relationship. I'm looking for 2 male characters to play with Lana.

It’s Christmas or summer vacation, and Landry's mother has to go away and rather than staying the whole time alone her mother had asked her best friend's family if she could stay with them while she’s away. He’s a year or 2 older. and has been friends with her since she was 6, and she’s loved him deeply but he’d never thought of her in any such way before so she’d never brought it up.

Over the break her friend's family was having a family gathering or reunion, and that’s how Landry met one of her best friends' cousins. He was the same age as her. He’d been instantly attracted to his cousin's friend. She likes him too and since her friend doesn’t think of her as a girl, they got close quickly. Sleeping together. Though over the course of the vacation her friend realized he likes her and was getting jealous.

They have a moment and are together… But they decide just for the vacation to share her between the boys. At least once together.

Last edited:
5.jpg
Sexy bump

A week in Holland
Holland Alia is a 15-18 year old girl whose parents just went away on vacation for the next week and a half. Leaving their teen daughter alone that whole time sample_3537f344de06ded70dd9ce403ff35383.jpg worried them. But they had an idea and asked (Your character) to check in from time to time to make sure she's olright, has everything she needs, there are no signs of a wild party.
But there was a miscommunication… They never told Holli that he would be around at all. And he'd thought they invited him to house sit while they were gone. They had a heated pool and a hot tub so they looked forward to the prospect. The parents left on Wednesday leaving the girl alone the next few days. Friday YC decided to head over since it was the weekend, he brought a friend with him who'd known the family even had a crush on the daughter.

It was later in the afternoon going on 4.30, when they pulled into the driveway. They made their way into the home locking the door behind them.

A ))After a long day Holland came home and went up to her room changing into her bikini before heading out to the pool putting her towel on the chair, by her phone she dived into the warm water sighing at how good it felt. Her ears submerged as she floated she didn't hear the sounds of the doors opening and closing, nor the sound of someone coming outside with her. Till she'd felt a splash and opened her eyes startled seeing the familiar guy looking at her.

B )) Similar she came home and went up to her room tossing her bag onto her bed she'd decided to relax and take a shower. Once again the sound of the water muffled the sounds she'd potentially heard. After a while she got out of the shower her towel half around her when she stepped out into her room confused when there was someone standing in her room. She was about to yell but realized she knew the person. Saying his name she took a breath relaxing a bit but still confused why he was in her room.

((The guys are friends, or related. That and their relation to her can be discussed. Then can be family friends, her cousin(s), an intern at one of the parents jobs. If it's your flavor could even be a sibling, and his friend Something else. They just have to know her at least a little 1 would rather have a thing for her. And would prefer they were just 2- 8 years older than her.

MFM NSFW bump
jmg8dxzcg8s71.gif her and...
Cousins
Friends
half bro/friend
(very young) teacher/friend
(very young) uncles
moms (very young) boyfriend/his friend or brother

Into MHA... willing to plat a combo with any of these I'd love you. Bakugo, Todoroki, Hawks, Kirishima, Kaminari, maybe even Aizawa(a little younger)

Hi there I'm looking to play a threesome deal that includes romance. My gal will be between 16-21 and i'd prefer her partners be between 18-25 depending on her age. If any interest let me know and maybe we could create something fun.

sample_ce61610c81bb63ac4db2501d8ea83075.jpg Marli Venya is a girl (17-19) She lives in a run down house with her father and sister. All the families she sits for love her. sample_dd61aba77bf513a8c68d6646c12f7a7a.jpg One morning she woke up and she was alone, her father and her siblings had disappeared. She didn't tell anyone at first pretending she was fine. But one day one of the families she babysits for notices things seem off.

Once they see she's on her own they offer to let her stay with them in a spare room.

The family make-up determines the relationships. It can be an older woman, her 3 children, 2 of them being boys close to her age 17-23. Older woman her much younger husband, and son. A young father, and his younger brother, a young uncle and his nephew.

Primarily a child she babysits, I'd like there to be an older figure so they have to sneak around a bit, and a younger guy closer to her age maybe they go to high school together, and maybe he even has a crush on her and suddenly having her living in his home... And potentially another guy under 24.

Since it's been my theme lately. Maybe this happens around Halloween. The family throws a Halloween party and mistakes happen and she ends up sleeping with one of them.

Attachments

• sample_bc3428932c7b1609b877d0a51c90c69a.jpg
    sample_bc3428932c7b1609b877d0a51c90c69a.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom