Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

fxMM or maybe fxMF. I'm trying something new.

Celestria

Super-Earth
Okay, this will be my first time doing a group rp, so please have patience with me. I'm not sure what I want the scene to be, partially because I haven't even written threesomes(or more) before. But curiosity has grabbed ahold of me, and I think it could be fun. So here I am!

So since I'm new to this, and I pretty much only play submissive characters, I have a couple of vague ideas in mind, but I'm definitely open to other ideas if you have something in mind, yourself!

One of my big kinks is non-con/dub-con, so that works well for this situation. It'll make it easy to have it be the first time in a threesome for my character as well. I'm not sure how far we want to take that, so we can adjust the level of consent depending on what we want for the story.

It's not an overly put together idea yet, so bear with me. I was thinking she'd either gotten captured(non-con), or she'd agreed to an 'experience' that she didn't know all the details to(dub-con).

Starting with the dub-con idea, basically I'm viewing her as your somewhat average everyday college student. She's either a virgin, or it's just been a while since she's sex, and one of those lonely nights where she wished she was social enough to go out and find a partner for a good time, she stumbles upon a website or ad or something talking about 'an experience you won't forget', and maybe they're reviews online from a lot of people, and so she realizes it's a sexual thing, and curiosity and need got the better of her, and she signed up. She really didn't know what she signed up for, but her imagination wasn't quite broad enough to come even close to reality. Anyways, she shows up, I'm figuring at least one of you is a guy that works there, and things start off surprisingly professional, but then they get behind doors and things get a lot more interesting. The other person can either be another guy working there, or maybe he/she signed up as well, and didn't realize the toy he got to play with was going to be another volunteer. A reluctant volunteer. I'm also a fan of bondage btw.

As for the non-con idea, I have that a lot less thought out. Basically, she gets captured by whatever you want, and you two do whatever you want to her. It can be a group of thugs, robbers breaking in to her place, whatever idea pops into your head. I'm not strict on the human thing, so hell, if she's walking through the forest and captured by a group of Satyrs, maybe she got grabbed by vampires to be their plaything, maybe it's simply her going in for a late night doctor's visit and what starts out as an innocent enough visit ends up as 'stress relief' for the doctors.

I'm very open to ideas! Let me know what appeals!

I have an idea I wanted to run by you. I posted it as a post where i would play both males. But I didn’t think of having it as a roleplay with three players. If you are interested and if we could get another male. I would like to play the son.

For Better or For Worse[/center]
[Male Dom, Humiliation, 2 males/one female

YC and MC1 are a young married couple. MC1 walked in on her having an affair. He is heartbroken and wants a divorce. Both characters still love each other. His father MC2 comes up with an idea. MC will not divorce YC but she has to be punished. And her punishment is to be their sexual slave for one week. I like the idea of playing two characters. One a dominant and the other a milquetoast man and the father doing this not just to punish YC but to make his son a 'stronger" man. I see a scene where the father commands YC to have sex with him in front of his son to show his son how to please a woman.

Back
Top Bottom