Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Life In A Sex Cult (slow burn, worldbuilding, detailed multi para)

SarahZee95

Star
*We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented*

Aurora sighed as she looked over her daily schedule. Every day was exactly the same as the last, she almost wished she could just leave everything behind and venture into the Outlands. Just get away from everything. But she knew better, she knew that very few people had any idea what was out there and the ones who did were sworn to secrecy but knew enough to undoubtedly claim that it was almost impossible to survive away from The Camp.

The Tahra Camp was absolutely massive and sprawling and had supposedly existed for millennia. According to the Elders, at least. One lone tower stood at the far end of the Camp, the rest of its buildings were either small cabins or communal tents. The largest building, The Tower was where the Prophet Leader resided.

Tahra’s ways were so ancient and time honored, who was Aurora to question them? Who was she to question that the Elders were well aware of how dangerous the Outlands were? Or that that there was nothing beyond the sky? The Sun and Moon weren't any more physical things than heaven and hell, they were simply there in the sky for Tahra and Tahra alone.

Aurora sat down on the grassy hill looming over her section of The Camp as she looked over her schedule for that day. (Dangerously close to the Outlands, some would say). The summer breeze was gentle and tickled her skin slightly.

Aurora wore the typical attire for Tahran women during the summer months. Comfortable slippers and ankle socks, then plain, tan colored shorts and half shirt that were neither too loose or too tight. The Tahran people lived simply and had no concept of fashion. Clothes were meant to keep you warm and comfortable, Aurora certainly had no idea that clothes could look nice as well.

Aurora, as all Second Age women did, lived in a large cabin tent with 7 other girls around her year-range. (One of them being her Whole-Sister, Laurel).

The Second Age started when you turned 18. She had just turned 20 and would be in her Second Age until she was 25. The idea of entering her Third Age certainly didn't excite her.

You either proved you could help society with your skill or talent or you'd spend the rest of your days birthing children of the Prophet Leader and taking care of the babies in the nursery. Many women looked forward to this possibility but Aurora certainly didn't.

"Okay, at half five: Wake up and Pleasure Bonding with your Sisters. Done. 6th hour of the day bathe and groom with your Sisters. Did that…" Aurora mumbled to herself as she looked over her schedule.

Then she'd gone and ate breakfast, which was extremely healthy and entirely vegan. (And also loaded with chemicals that made every single person extremely sensitive to sexual stimuli to the point that even being too aroused could lead to a sudden orgasm. Of course no one was aware that this was anything but natural).

Not that this society had any concept of eating animals. They rarely saw any creatures besides bugs and birds, and most people were scared and wary of those. All non-human creatures were considered Outlands Beasts.

Then it was the morning exercise, which varied depending on the person. She'd done that. Followed by meditation and religious studies, which was followed by her daily Energy Orgasm session.

Second Agers weren't allowed to have sex with men yet, but the skilled masseuses and spiritual guides of The Camp were tasked with giving women and men enough sexual release to keep them fresh and healthy.

This involved moving their bodies chakra in a way that stimulated them and induced several dozen powerful orgasms. Aurora was always intensely embarrassed by how loud her moans were but everyone assured her that there was nothing wrong with feeling pleasure. Orgasms were holy, after all. Any response to sexual stimulation was truly a blessing from their God.

Then Aurora was tasked with several jobs that day, as she hadn't yet chosen an occupation to master. Her friends told her that she'd better hurry and choose one if she didn't want to be a Breeder. Aurora knew they were absolutely right but she still felt too pressured. It was such a big decision to make, she didn't want to pick something she'd regret!

In any case, she was in the middle of running several annoying errands. But this was at least a nice break from it all. She loved sitting on the hill and just being away from everything, lost in her thoughts.

Aurora laid on the grass and relaxed as she let the sun bathe her in its warm rays. Then she saw it. Her. A woman who was dressed unlike any person she'd ever seen. It…couldn't have been.

But it was. It was an Outlander, as her people called them. Aurora attempted to scream but no sound came forth. Then the person, if it was a person, spoke.

"Wh-where am I?"

Hey, hope my idea interests everyone! I'd love to GM or co-GM this world with you! (If I'm GM'ing, I ask that you play two outsider characters and do worldbuilding for what life outside of Tahra is like, to keep things interesting for me).

As for details regarding the world of the RP and how I'd like the plot to play out, here are some things I'd like you to know before the RP starts:

1. Tahra was a human colony that lost contact with the rest of humanity hundreds or thousands of years ago and your characters/character is a scientist and explorer who has crash landed. They'll be 25 or older so we can explore the kinds of pleasure ceremonies that Third Agers are involved in. The plot will initially involve Aurora introducing your character or characters to the camp. They'll slowly discover every aspect of this horrifying culture while they attempt to repair their ship in secret. Will they manage to escape before they're possibly caught and exposed as Outlanders?

2. The Prophet Leader keeps the planet protected and isolated with cloaking/anti tracking technology and a shield around the planet.

3. The Prophet Leader is not actually immortal but has created clones of himself since the beginning.

4. On every males Third Age birthday he drinks a ceremonial liquid. It is unknown to them that it actually makes the men unable to have children. (Obviously they don't think about the evolutionary implications of a species where very few men can procreate, because they are told everything is designed by God). Thus the only way women are able to have children is if they become Breeders; the wives/servants of the Prophet Leader.

5. As a result every single person in the camp is related and is the child of the Prophet Leader. So everyone in the camp would be Aurora's brothers and sisters, though only those also born from her Mother would be considered her Whole-Siblings. The Prophet Leader and everyone in camp are genetically engineered to have perfect health and not be affected at all by negative consequences from the inbreeding.

6. As for how the plot will go, I don't want to decide everything before the RP starts but I reckon that the basic setup will be that the Prophet Leader and your characters will have an agreement that they're allowed to stay in the camp as long as they need, as long as they don't go preaching about the truth to those in the cult. (And even then the Tahrans probably wouldn't believe them and would just think the outsiders minds have been poisoned by the Outlands and that they're speaking blasphemous lies). The cover story will be that they were children that were lost from Tahra years ago and only through God's Will have they returned. And that it is supposedly Aurora's chosen path to show them the ways of Tahra and convert them into submitting to eternal pleasure and the worship of God. So he's essentially using Aurora as a spy on them without her realizing.

7. Despite being a Second Ager, Aurora will be given the blessing of the Prophet Leader to do a select amount of Third Ager activities so she can follow your characters, who will both be 25+

8. Aurora is open minded and somewhat rebellious for a Tahran, but she is still 100% a product of her environment and is comfortable in it. She feels safe and loved with all her sisters and brothers who are kind and offer her pleasure and sexual release every day. She's not going to immediately understand or be on board with what you say, nor will she completely believe you at first.

9. Your character is used to extremely advanced technology and will be somewhat surprised by our primitive ways. I imagine you'll have high tech implants that will be able to scan the chemicals in our food so you'll instantly know how we're kept so horny all the time lol.

10. All Tahrans live with several others in communal living spaces. No one sleeps alone or far from the touch of another. It is considered rude and anti social to not be sleeping under the same blanket with a sister or brother.

11. Every communal living space for First or Second Agers has a Guide, someone whose job it is to supervise the girls in their cabin; educating as a teacher and making sure they're safe and abide by the laws of Tahra and its religion. Guiding them through life, offering advice and generally being caretakers. Essentially they are mother-type figures that take care of them while their real mothers take care of the babies in the nurseries. Second Agers are adults and are allowed to engage in certain pleasure rituals but they are still not old enough to be without a Guide.

Also, while pleasure and sex are an essential part of everyday life in this cult I want them to still more or less act like people and do things outside of sex and not be overly obsessed with it lol. The story will definitely be a slow burn and have a 45 to 55 smut to story ratio **at most**. I want this to be very slow burn and buildup based.

Sorry if this is a lot to establish before the rolpelay has even started! I tend to get carried away. But if you'd like to change things regarding the story or worldbuild along with me just tell me! I'd be glad to change things around and worldbuild with you! And if you're willing to co-GM that'd be even better!

DM me a detailed, thoughtful introduction and I'll respond :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom