Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Huzzah suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neon Boy

Supernova
There should totally be...umm...a welcoming committee/people who can answer like newbie questions of someone doesn't know how to navigate around the site...as easy as it is.

The thing is, Neon, there are members who are actively participating in the Welcome thread. I really don't think we need a welcoming commitee or group of people who already handle this. It's a good idea, but it sounds highly redundant, if you ask me.

I know they do, and thats not what I was talking about, I meant people who could help with the navigation if someone is confused, for whatever reason...nevermind.

I know what you're talking about, but I still think the layout's pretty straightforward. The rules, a place to say hello, ask questions, roleplays, requests by both males and females, OOC and so on.

Thats not the navigation area I was talking about *Points at the upper horizontal one* some people may be confused on the sub categories of it all

I was actually thinking about something like this... Even if it's as simple as a colored name and special rank, some dedicated welcomers would give newbies a list of names to PM if they felt a need to, and we'd be able to further reward people who get involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom