Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP: Nothing Else Matters (Fish and Horror Show)

Eicca_Toppinen--large-msg-120508366.jpg

normal_PDVD_438.jpg

â??You havenâ??t spoken to your Mathew much since heâ??s been here?â? a young girl mother asked questionably as she was cutting up vegetables. A young girl sat across from her at the kitchen counter, she had a musical book in front of her and was writing in letters to notes. â??He doesnâ??t want to be bothered by me.â? She said erasing a miss written note. Her mother let her eyeâ??s curiously watch her daughter, she shook her head. â??Eiraâ?¦heâ??s your brother. He needs someone to talk to.â? Her mother said taking the cutting board of freshly sliced vegetables, she went over to the stove and dumped them into a frying pan. â??He stays in his room. If he needed me, he knows Iâ??m down the hall. Heâ??s not really in the state of mind to deal with me.â? Eira said turning the page, not seeming all to interested in the conversation.

â??Eira,â? the mother sighed pouring in noodles into boiling water, â??Eira he proposed to Brittany, this is really affecting him. They were going to get married.â? She said knowing this was going to get some feedback from her daughter. Eira set down her pencil looking at her mother wide eyed. â??When did he propose to her?â? she said with her mouth open. â??Six months ago.â? Her mother said turning around. â??We didnâ??t want to tell you. We didnâ??t want it to distract your schooling.â? Eira coughed out shaking her head; they knew she never really cared for Brittany. They started dating in high school; she never really liked her attitude. Then his last year of high school he was so caught up in her and his music her and Mathew became distant. Though they had been with each other for a longer time than some couples, the whole family was probably expecting it.

â??Oh.â? Was all Eira could say. â??Heâ??s heartbroken. He lost his first true love.â? Her mother said. â??Well maybe sheâ??ll come crawling back and everything will be dandy.â? She said sarcastically. Her mother sighed shaking her head. â??This is their first break up. I donâ??t think so. He caught her.â? The mother said. â??Told you all.â? Mathew mumbled and her mother eyed her as Jenny pushed herself up. â??Go wash up and tell Mathew dinner be done in an hour.â? Eira left the kitchen with her book and headed up stairs. She didnâ??t even want to bother Mathew, her hand was hesitant coming to a halt as his door knocking. â??Mathew, dinner be done in an hour.â? She called out.

Matthew sat in his room and sighed. He had been moping for a few hours since he'd come home, and he hadn't begun to feel any better. It wasn't like he could talk to any of his family about it. His mother and father would surely tell him that the proposal was a bad idea and Eira always hated Brittany. He just couldn't believe it. His one true love, and he caught her with another man, after he'd proposed to her. He sighed again as he heard his kid sister rapping on his door. "Ah-alright.." He called back, trying to hide the depression in his voice, and ultimately failing.

"Hey, come here, you." He called to her, hoping that maybe seeing her would help cheer him up. They had been close until he met Brittany. Maybe things could get better, somehow.

(Sorry, I couldn't think of how to make this any longer.)

Back
Top Bottom