Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Lady's First Thread (NSFW Inside. Updated 5/4/2024)

Hello Everyone,

I go by Lady and am brand new to the forum. However, I have been roleplaying for years and (dating myself back here) have roleplayed back in the msn messenger and yahoo messenger days. After some frustrations on other avenues to roleplay, here I am! However, enough about me. I am sure many of you are seeking to see what I am truly about and what sort of roleplaying I am about!

Kinks and Limits

Kinks:
  1. Story Building/Foreplay/Teasing - I love a story with elements of these three kinks. Something that isn't just brainless straight to sex, but something that has taken time to get there and the tension is just oozing through the story to the eventual intimacy that will come.
  2. Oral - This includes both oral for M and F. Equal opportunities here!
  3. Vaginal - Fairly self explanatory here.
  4. Cheating - Oh I love the drama of some betrayal of some sort. Granted this kink isn't a necessity, just something about it just oozes that drama and tension factors! This can also be the M cheating on his significant other or my character cheating on theirs!
  5. Risky Sex - This ties in a few various ideas. This can range from our characters being caught in the act, being risky out in public with their intimacy, or pushing another level of risky choices when it comes to creampies. Again this kink just ties into the idea of drama within a story that just grows different avenues that our characters can take to push the story along despite a sexual scene ending.
  6. Creampies - Speaking of these, simply put.... Just looove this in a story.
  7. Outercourse - Titfucking, thighfucking, hotdogging. Yep, all of these are great for me!​
  8. Incest - Something about this taboo kink just gets to me. I am open to the varying pairs of this. Everything from brother/sister to father/daughter or mother/son. I am willing to listen to story ideas on this.​
Limits:
  1. Bondage - Yes, I am vanilla I know! I just do not get the sort of gratification out of it if my character is being physically punished in some way with gags, contraptions, hanging machines, so on.
  2. Anal - Just is not my thing personally. I have a hard time wrapping my head around it to find myself liking it. I just think of well... bathroom things as you can guess.
  3. Toilet stuff - Again, speaking of this. I would prefer to keep the bodily fluids that belong here... in here.
  4. Pegging - If anyone is being penetrated, it is my character! :p
  5. Feet - Sorry to all of the foot kink enthusiasts out there! I just don't have any interest in having a roleplay centered around my character's feet.
  6. Vore - I do not necessarily mind an idea of a bad ending within a story, but being eaten is not part of my list.
Themes and Settings
  • Modern - Your standard slice of life theme. Fairly self explanatory.
  • Medieval - I love the medieval time era with the drama that came between war-torn civilizations and the types of unorthodox diplomacy tactics that can come from it. Also, with this varying races are open to discussion as well including Elves and Orcs.
  • Post Apocalyptic - This can include various types of "World ending" scenarios. Examples can include: Zombie apocalypse, nuclear apocalypse, viral pandemics, heavily war-torn areas, and so on.
  • Futuristic - This theme can be slightly futuristic or space exploration futuristic. Totally up to the story building process! Maybe some advanced video game work in the near future? Or maybe some space diplomacy between planets!
Mediums Played On

I do play on PM's here, but I do have a discord that we can trade users with if I feel like our conversation in PM's is going well. So if you are a discord only player, that is fine, just shoot me a message first and see how well we click.

Characters I Play

Over the years of roleplaying, I have played varying personas of characters from the innocent young teen all the way to the desperate housewife willing to flirt with a male that knocks on her door. So with this, I am fairly wide open in age ranges for my characters. Something between the legal age of 18 to upwards of 45 for her would be suitable depending on the role. Admittedly, I do have a preference to play on the more submissive side, but with the right story can work around something a bit more dominant for my character as well.

References

I have many varying reference ideas to pick from both on the side of realistic as well as 3D styled reference. I will include some examples down below. Please feel free to ask about character refs if we do end up communicating!

Denise
April
Nora

Conclusion

Thank you everyone for checking out my thread! Hope to spark some ideas and discuss some stories along the way!

- Lady

Last edited:
Bump! Sorry to those I was chatting with when I had to go away for a little bit. However, I am open for business again!

Bump! I am back to play some new stories! I also swapped out all of my refs for new ones, so feel free to check them out!

Back
Top Bottom