Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Isle of Eden [Interest Check]

Letrixia

Star
Isle of Eden

Perhaps it was all a rumor, just sayings from some bartender in the dirtiest and roughest part of the city. About an island so cursed that every human who steps into the island is cursed with increasing lust... the island not only affects humans who steps into it but affected the flora and fauna of the plants and creatures residing inside. Plants mutated to become horrific monsters who only purpose is to impregnante female with eggs and keep on growing. Other plants gather the semen from males in order to multiply becoming more dangerous and gaining abilities. Perhaps it's all just stories and the ramblings of an old man in a town's bar, or perhaps it's true that the island also host all sort of horrific creatures that once you are on their grasps it's not possible to get out. You will be made to work for them and provide them with sexual and physical labors, perhaps it's a lie? perhaps it's all a lie...

What about the rumors of the village of amazons and survivors of the island banding together to survive... on their society woman are the top, the queens and owners while the men are nothing but guards and slaves not worthy of any rights. Little do people in the normal side of society knows about this island if any does at all however what if... you suddenly find yourself on this island? will you survive? will you be taken by one of these creatures? or will you remain on the island, survive and thrive as part of the Amazon community? will you even survive at all?

July 18th 2022:
A group of students graduating high school takes their sernior trip towards the island of Hawaii. Little do they know that their trip would not be finished but they would land on a strange cursed island... when the plane goes through a storm it would crash in the waters... can the students survive? perhaps the other passengers inside the plane? what if any of the passengers are not what they seem?

Hello!
I am looking for at least four to six people interested on this rp. Creatures will be of my own design as well as searched from the net but given different abilities. Be aware that YOUR DECISIONS WILL HAVE A CONSEQUENCE ON THE OTHERS AND ON YOURSELF!. Think about every decision you will make since it will have a consequence good or bad it depends all on the dice I will roll... I am just aiming to see who is into this and who wants to be part of this?

Attachments

• Forest.webp
    98.9 KB · Views: 13
Intrigued.. I could go with a number of roles based on what was needed, Jock, Nerd, Rich useless dude..

Back
Top Bottom