Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F ๐’†œ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†‚ ๐Ÿ†‡ ๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐’†œ

Remnant Conqueror Iberis

Rebel like a Renegade
REVAMPED THREAD

Hi! Thank you for taking your time to learn about myself and what I like to roleplay. First and foremost, I am a collaborative person, anything and everything can be negotiated.

About Me

College girl: specifically Writing Arts
Music Lover
Poet
Lover of all things fantasy
Gacha Game Player (Epic 7, Otogi Spirit Agents, Brave 9 aka Brown Dust)
Black-Native American mixed 22yo

Roleplay Style

First person present tense / third person present tense.
Multiple paragraphs / occasional novella posts
OOC/OORP friendly
Plot intensive
Smut efficient
Replies varying in response time
My kinks are simple: 98% of whatโ€™s on your list
I only roleplay Black/Mixed/Native females

Roleplay Requirements

Any POV accepted but I will not do in past tense replies.
Any post length accepted; one liners to novella.
No puppeteering of each otherโ€™s characters.
No reflection (ie mirroring the content and subject of my own post as a reply)

Topic

Having read the title, this is something a bit different from my other thread: Fx M or F - ใ€โ˜†ใ€‘โ˜…ใ€โ˜†ใ€‘โ˜…ใ€๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ, ๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ดใ€‘โ˜…ใ€โ˜†ใ€‘โ˜…ใ€โ˜†ใ€‘ I am currently craving some more monster X monster diversity (Sorry no humans, elves, witches. Mutants, drows and dryads, anthros, and androids welcome). I want to get into more interspecies entertainment

The twist is, I need more plot intensive scenes and darker, maybe even tempting sex scenes. Insomnia. This is where the condition comes. I usually play/imagine my woman as self sacrificial partners. They are willing to protect, defend, even kill others even when it's dangerous to them. This is not to say your characters can't be dominant, submissive or both and act in the same way. My women are beings of clueless in love but secretly care so much, they'd die before they'd see harm come to their loved ones. *Conditional to the rp

Like my previous thread, you can pick whoever peaks your interests. Harem themed plots limited to only 3 women or men, no more than that.

Sub-Topic
If you are not a plot intensive person that's fine! We can negotiate on terms of a one shot scenario, brothel scene, extra scenes.

For those who prefer SOL and realistic themes, no worries, I gotchu.

This thread contains no specific storylines because I want is to collaborate on ideas only certain scenes for ideas. *Subject to change

Last edited:
Scenario 1 Monster x Monster (art)
Pairings Involve
  • Larger partner x smaller partner (M/Fboth applicable)
  • Dynamic Play
  • Undead x Undead
  • Warring Colony Marriage
  • Fated Mates
  • Your idea
  • Two captured rivals
  • Summoning of ancient deity
Scenario 2 Monster x Monster (model)
Pairings Involve
  • Mutant x Mutant/Experiment
  • Two infamous criminals meet
  • Summoning of ancient deity
  • Revenge of the Experiment(s)
  • Mr and Mrs Smith
  • Survivors
  • Thieves on the run
  • Arranged Marriage gone wrong
None of these are required and please, BYOI/PL if you have them.

Scenario 3 Slice of Life
The subject of this is a bit more simple. Two cosplaying people meet or gave been acquainted for quite a while now. This may or may not involve a condition. I like the idea of a situation occurring a) building on fire b) someone falling from a large height c) thieves or scammers appears. It could be less dramatic as well.

Examples of involved Face Claims (All viable pics as well)

rebirth   - Character info Azurine.jpeg
HD-wallpaper-artstation-women-demon-girls-wings-portrait-display-horns-digital-painting-fan-ar...jpg
ะ”ั€ัƒะทัŒั ะฐะฝะณะตะปะพะฒ ั€ะตะฐะบั†ะธั.jpeg
Bienvenidos a las aventuras de Aoi kano, leyendo sus desgracias y bueโ€ฆ #acciรณn # Acciรณn # amr...jpeg
๋ฃŒ โœฟ โ„๐•๐•† on Twitter.png

9c166ed3-8a81-4b56-8b30-21058def8e3b.jpeg
devil-makeup-contact-lenses-woman-ultraviolet-body-painting-girl-painted-fluorescent-powder-ar...jpg
aaliyah-queen-of-the-damned.gif
d5ec8db8e88eb3958d04ce6cd0f38ef9.jpg
aj8A460_460s.jpg

Back
Top Bottom