Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB Looking for kinky and romantic rps | open to all positions |

Birble

Sleepy Bird
Hi! I'm Birb and I'm looking for some rp partners

About me

I'm 27 NB (I play male characters though) I've been roleplaying on and off for about 15 years.

I only play with people over 18 and I prefer to play with people over 20.

I prefer rping through discord at this point. I like to make a private server with my rp partner and have separate channels for different rps and occ talk. I like to be able to talk to my rp partners ooc, just to check in about life and the rp. It's nice to know each other outside of the rp. I'd also be down to playing video games together if we both like the same kinds of games.

If discord's not an option for you then we can try rping through the forums or pms.

How I like to play

I prefer to play MxM 3rd person past tense rps. I'm open to playing as or against characters of other gender identities but I'm not interested in vaginal sex.

I like a mix of romance and smut. Characters definitely don't have to fall in love immediately, but I like having them form a connection throughout the rp.

I don't expect perfect grammar or spelling, as long as I can understand what you're trying to say I'm fine.

I do always ask that we both contribute to moving the plot forward. Even if you play a character that's very shy, you can play side characters or make ooc suggestions for things that could happen. I also really like to see characters develop over the course of an RP; a shy character becoming more confident, a closed off character starting to open up, etc.

I typically like to have a couple rps with one person, but usually start with just one to make sure we mesh well with each other.

I prefer shorter but more frequent replies, usually just one to two paragraphs but occasionally more when setting a scene or when I have more to say. I really don't like when my rp partner makes large assumptions about what my character is doing, or a reply goes on so long that it makes it difficult/impossible to make certain character choices. I also really value natural feeling dialog above pure length. I don't like when it feels like characters are having multiple conversations at once. If you think you can do longer replies without making assumptions and while keeping dialog natural then I'm open to trying longer form rps.

(these replies are kept brief to keep things easier for me, they could definitely include more descriptive details and internal thoughts, this is just focused on the actions)

The sky was dark with rain clouds, ready to give way to torrential downpours at any moment. John took hurried steps towards his lover's home, his chest tight with anxiety. He wasn't sure what he was going to say or how he would explain himself, he just knew that he couldn't leave things like this.

He arrived at the familiar doorstep just as the first few drops of rain began to pelt the pavement. After just a moment of hesitation, he knocked on the door. It only took a few moments for the door to open, revealing the face he had been longing to see. (*This is an assumption that I don't mind, it's pretty minor to assume that the other character would open the door)

"Mark… We need to talk." John could barely hold back his emotions. "Can I come in?" (*This is where I would prefer the reply to end so that the other party could respond)

He took a step inside, looking around at the familiar sitting room. (*This is the sort of thing that tends to really bother me, it makes a big assumption about the other person's character and really limits the way the scene can go) It had only been a couple days, but it had felt like an eternity. John took his usual seat on the couch, wishing that Mark would sit beside him, that this could all return to normal. "I know you're probably angry at me." He began. "And you have every right to be… But please, just let me give you my side, I don't know what you heard from others…"

( What I would prefer)

The sky was dark with rain clouds, ready to give way to torrential downpours at any moment. John took hurried steps towards his lover's home, his chest tight with anxiety. He wasn't sure what he was going to say or how he would explain himself, he just knew that he couldn't leave things like this.

He arrived at the familiar doorstep just as the first few drops of rain began to pelt the pavement. After just a moment of hesitation, he knocked on the door. It only took a few moments for the door to open, revealing the face he had been longing to see.

"Mark… We need to talk." John could barely hold back his emotions. "Can I come in?"

(Stopping the reply here gives more options for the response, for example)

(Response A) Mark's heart almost stopped when he saw John on the other side of the door. He had been hoping for more time to sort out his emotions, but it seemed like he wouldn't have the luxury. "I guess you're right… We should talk…" He took a step back, gesturing for John to enter. "Come on in… I'll put on some tea." He hoped it wouldn't be too obvious that he was stalling.

(Response B) Mark's eyes narrowed as he opened the door. He had just barely managed to calm down, and now his anger was boiling up to the surface again. "Hell no, you're not welcome in my home after the shit you pulled." He spat, positioning himself to block the door. "If you have something to say then you can say it here, but keep it quick."

The shorter responses give each person more control over the actions of their characters. These two responses are obviously very different and say very different things about Mark, but if the original message is at its full length then response B doesn't really work because it's either ignoring the ending of the first message or it means that John forced his way inside against Mark's wishes, which has huge implications on John and his character.

This can make dialogue feel especially unnatural. The conversation doesn't flow naturally because it isn't really building off what was just said. Often it ends up feeling like characters are having multiple conversations at the same time, which I really don't like, or characters just have to ignore half of what's said in the reply.

I usually prefer longer term rps, but I do sometimes lose inspiration for a character/plot and need a break from it or need to just drop it. I'll always let you know if I need to drop an rp or if I'm not going to be able to reply for more than a week. I'm also completely fine with my partner taking breaks from certain rps or outright dropping them, if you're completely dropping an rp then I appreciate if you can tell me that. I'm fine with rps going on hold for months (or even years if it's a long term rp) but I just want to know if you've lost interest or are just busy/not feeling up to writing.

Kinks

My main kinks are:
  • Orgasm denial
  • Power imbalance
  • Dub-con
  • Humiliation
  • Bondage
  • Humanoid fantasy species (not super into full on anthro animals, but I like things like kemonomimi, demons, vampires, etc.)
  • Lingerie
  • M-preg/risk of pregnancy/breeding
  • Knots/Exotic cocks
  • Crossdressing
  • Feminine men
  • Omegaverse
Hard nos:
  • Scat
  • Vomit
  • Vore
  • Vaginal sex
Full F-list (If there's something that's not on the list you can PM me about it, I won't judge even if it's a hard no for me personally)

We definitely don't have to include all of my kinks, I'm just listing what I'm interested in.

Story Preferences

I've been really in the mood to play a submissive bottom, but I can definitely play a different role if there's a plot I'm interested in. I'd particularly like to play a crossdressing submissive character, maybe a feminization type plot (forced or consensual) I especially like cutesy feminine clothing, especially lolita styles, and ballgowns.

I don't like to do plots that are super depressing. I'm fine with dark topics and bad things happening, but I don't like rps where nothing good seems to happen or characters are constantly in a situation where things are absolutely hopeless. Basically, drama is great but grimdark is a pass.

I can play any position/role. I have to be in a specific mood to play a truly sadistic dominant character though, but I'm sometimes open to trying playing a character like that occasionally for a shorter rp. I'm always up to play a dominant character that isn't completely sadistic though.
I usually only play with OCs because I'm not super informed on any fandom lore. If you want to play something that's loosely based off a preexisting world then I'd be open to that. I'm also open to trying RPs based on Genshin Impact or Honkai Star Rail (I don't know all the lore details for those either though, I just play them a lot :p)

Plot ideas

Some of these are more detailed than others, I'm happy to expand any of these or make changes if you like part of the idea and not others. I'm also open to story suggestions if there's something you'd like to do. Right now I mostly want to do fantasy plots, but if you want to suggest a non-fantasy plot then feel free to send me a message (worst I can do is say no)

1. YC is an important person (king, prince, god, etc.) and MC is his bodyguard/knight. MC is used to just being a tool to protect his master, but when YC starts to show him some affection that cold shell starts to melt away.
  2. One character is a vampire (or a similar magical being) and the other is the one they can feed from.
  3. YC is stranded in the wilderness (shipwrecked, lost in the woods, etc.) And is found by MC, a magical being (merman, forest spirit, etc.) who helps YC recover. But by the time YC is well enough to go home the two have developed a connection
  4. YC is a man in a coma, somehow his soul ends up finding its way to MC, who is the embodiment/god of death. Since YC isn't technically dead he can't go to the underworld and must stay with MC until his body wakes up.
  5. MC is a sex slave and YC is this master (or friends with his master) and ends up developing feelings for MC
  6. Something where MC is very small (like a pixie)
  7. Something where MC is a living doll (I'm imagining something where he's small like a living sd bjd) that comes into yc's possession (bought, found, received as a gift, etc.)
  8. Something where MC is incredibly sheltered and innocent. He was raised in a palace, either he is royalty or some sort of magical being that was raised like a pet.
  9. MC is a rare magical being that is often hunted, YC is tasked with protecting him (potentially while MC is traveling between two relatively safe locations.
  10. MC is an android that has been existing and maintaining the home of his creator who died many years ago. For some reason, MC has never been discovered (I'm imagining he's at a summer home of his creator that's up in the mountains or some other remote place) but eventually someone does discover MC. He is greatly damaged and barely functional, but before he is decommissioned it's discovered that he seems to be sentient beyond anything thought possible. YC is a researcher who is assigned to try to find out the extent of his sentience and how it occured. As they spend more time together they begin to develope a romantic relationship and YC begins to see MC as a person instead of an object of research.
  11. MC is an immortal being who has become disconnected/disillusioned with mortal life but falls in love with YC and slowly starts to enjoy life again.
  12. MC is a prince who has been raised as a princess. He has always been treated as a girl, always been expected to be meek, quite, and pretty. YC is another prince/king who has been entered in an arranged marriage with MC. When they first meet MC is quite depressed and closed off. But as they spend time together YC's kindness starts to help MC open up and become a bright and happy person. (I'm imagining this as an omegaverse plot where MC is raised as a princess because he is an omega, but if you're interested in the plot but not omegaverse then we can come up with another reason)
  13. MC is the son of a noble who has always been poorly behaved. As he has grown older his parents have gotten more and more frustrated with him, finally they send him to to YC who is known to help nobles with unruly heirs. YC uses sexual teasing and torment to wrap MC around his finger to fix his rambunctious attitude. At first MC hates YC and everything that he does, but he slowly starts to realize he is a masochist and really enjoys the punishments, so he starts to develop something of a bratty attitude so he gets a mixture of rewards and punishments form YC. Eventually they start to develop a deeper relationship. (I'm imagining MC is around 20 or older in this, basically around the age that his parents are trying to arrange for him to be married, but his behavior is getting in the way)
Send me a pm if you're interested in trying an rp! I'll share my discord privately.

I have email notifications on so even if I haven't been active recently you can still message me. If you find this thread weeks after the last time I've been online then feel free to message me anyway and I'll get back to you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom