Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Star Wars Untold Legends

Hello there, thanks for stopping in :) so let’s get to it!
I’m looking to do some serious story and character building in the Star Wars universe, mainly aimed at the Old republic era, but I could be persuaded to delve into other eras.

What I offer: i have been rping for about 10 years now, I can do long and detailed replies from one to five paragraphs normally, always open to new ideas, I am working on being better with communication. But I do love OCC chats and deep conversations about our characters.

What I’m looking for:
Someone who can offer equal or greater reply lengths, No one liners or similar, willing to help build the story, communication please talk with me, if you have to drop the rp for a while or lose interest then let me know.

If anything I post is of interest to you then please PM me!

Now…on to the main event!

My first idea

Relics and their Shadows.
The republic and the Sith have been at war for years, neither side able to gain the upper hand for true victory, but that will soon change as a Sith fleet delivering a group of captured force sensitives and a relic, is attacked by republic forces. Two of my characters will be among the prisoners on the Sith ship. YC and they, escape on the Sith Lords personal ship where the relic is and together they escape the battle. But when untrained force sensitives come into contact with the relic it can spell disaster.

This adventure is open for greater discussion and would love to expound on it.

(more to be added later)

Back
Top Bottom