Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB Looking for an Orc (or other large monster) Boyfriend

HunnieBugg

a clump of mushrooms pretending to be a person
I have a character who is in desperate need of a big strong scary monster to play with. Orcs and minotaurs are a favorite of mine, but if you have another kind of character on the back burner who you think might fit the bill, feel free to shoot your shot.

Here's a little bit about my character:

His name is Dr. Oscar J. Abraham, and he's a macro-monsterologist. This means he's a scientist who studies large monsters and cryptofauna. He's very passionate about his work, and fascinated by the cultures of different macro-creatures. Though he does have a small cottage where he documents his findings and publishes papers, he spends as much time as he can doing field research. His work is sometimes dangerous. He once collected a nasty scar on his back after getting a little too close to a nest of juvenile bone dragons, a scar which he now displays proudly whenever he tells the story. But the risk, in his opinion, is worth the reward.

Oscar's colleagues consider him reckless and silly. Their work mostly focuses on finding ways to limit the spread of macro-monster populations and control their behavior. Oscar, on the other hand, believes that monsters have just as much of a right to the world as humans do, and his research seeks to prove their personhood through documenting their complex cultures, languages, and rituals. Less cryptozoology, and more crypto-anthropology.

He's a tall, lean man with wild curly dark hair, green eyes, and round glasses. He's clumsy and sometimes gets in over his head, but he's also very brave, and bounces back from challenges. His friends call him Oz.

Some suggestions:

Y/C could be a member of a large monster race who has agreed to let Oscar stay with them and their people for a time in order to observe them.

They could be a creature who finds him lost somewhere and helps him find his way out of a dangerous landscape.

But these are just ideas! If you have something else in mind, let me know! I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom