Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Star Wars

SKbm

I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl
Hello! I am craving star wars and scifi in general! To start with, I am looking for either thread or message play. Additionally, I am primarily looking to play with original characters. I am looking to play in either the Clone Wars, New Jedi Order, High Republic, Galactic Empire or Old Republic era. Which is pretty much all of them, to be honest, and ranked in no particular order. I am looking for something long term!

Im okay with a lot of smut, but I also want a story as well! I will play any gender for characters. I generally prefer to write perspective characters that are feminine-- whether that means female, trans, or a trap character. Im cool with drawn or photo references! Whether the story is epic or a more character driven one we can work out in dm!

Anyway, some character ideas:
A mandalorian mercenary/bounty hunter on a revenge quest
A youngling turned inquisitor, hiding guilt and fear behind callous disregard and lack of compassion
A young, wavering jedi who's master passed them on the crystal known as the Mantle Of The Force, struggling with responsibility
A separatist strike team leader or double agent, unaware of Palpatine's manipulations
A teenager in the new jedi order, sent by hyperdrive accident through space and time to Ossus, Korriban, or Ziost.
A padawan survivor, always on the run.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Back
Top Bottom