Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Looking for long term dominant RP partner

SluttyJulie

Super-Earth
I'm a naughty lesbian sub slut looking for creative dom ERP partner. I'm 170cm tall have long straight dark brown hair (usually going for red or black), green eyes and a fit body with d cup firm round boobs, firm ass and long legs. My sizes in cm are 95 58 88. I'm kinky, dirty minded and creative with a lot of ideas for sexy rps. My kinks and turn ons: I love dressing in sexy costumes or slutty outfits and show off my body around, love my dom partner to slowly rip or cut my clothes off my slutty body, showing more and more and getting crazy horny in process, love toys play and light bondage (being tied up helpless, slapped, whipped, tickled, groped, teased and having toys on me and inside me) love being abused, humiliated and sexually tortured in public with orgasm denial, love to be slowly but surely degraded and humiliated descending from good girl to naughty, kinky, dirty slut and sex toy for my dom to abuse anytime anyplace and many more you can find out yourself when we role play together. I'm not into any kind of toilet play and definitely no interactions with animals. Except of that I'm open for almost anything else hoping to find a creative dom that will push me beyond all my limits. Let me know if you are interested.
We can discuss RP scenarios on pms, I have some ideas and am open for your ideas as well.
Usually i have time to chat from early morning to 5 or 6 pm central European time.

Back
Top Bottom