Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sibling is My Slave (Mandys Evil Shadow and Mr Incognito)

Richard closed the door behind him as he got home from day out with his friends, locking the door behind him. He had much to look forward to today. His sister had just come to live with him, their parents moving away to another state. At first, it had been a normal week. His sister went to school, did her assigned chores, and generally spent a lot of time with her brother. Richard had played along, all the while controlling his animalistic lust for her. When his sister had settled in, he had struck, tainting her soda with a sleeping draught. She now stood bound in the bathroom, arms behind her back, her legs forced apart in a spread eagle fashion as she faced the mirror. She could not mive due to being connected to the walls and ceiling. Opening the bathroom door, he greeted her with a demented smile.

"Hello, sis. Finally awake, I see."

Nina looked around groggy moaning softly. She didn't remember what happened except one moment she was getting ready for school looking over her homework once more while drinking a glass of pepsi the next she was tied up naked in the bathroom.

She looked up when she heard the door to the bathroom open and her brother was standing there instead of some mysterious stranger. "Why are you doing this! Let me go Richard!" she screamed.

"I'm doing this because you are the perfect fuck toy. Soon, all you'll care about is my dick in your pussy!"

Ignoring her pleas and cries, Richard reached in between his sister's legs, shamelessly stroking her clit with his fingers. He looked into the mirror to see her reaction, knowing she would be forced to see herself getting abused as well as feel it. Slowly, he probed his finger inside of her pussy, twisting it nice and slow to get her off.

"Please... no" she whined as she squeezed her eyes shut turning her head away from the mirror. "I'm sorry if I did anything wrong" she whimpered as she felt her pussy growing moist from his teasing of her clit. "Richard, please don't do this!" she pleaded as she slowly opened her eyes, her head facing the mirror seeing what he was doing to her body.

"Don't lie! You like what I'm doing! Look! You're already wet, you little slut!"

Slwoly withdrawing his finger, Richard pulled out a much bigger tool. A large, strange electric dildo was in his hands. Turning on the switch, the dildo began to snake around like a worm in his hands. With an evil smile, he put the dildo at Nina's entrance, slowly pushing it in.

"Let's see how much you can take!"

Nina cried out as she felt the dildo sliding and squirming around inside her pussy. Granted she was a virgin but her hymen was already gone after a gym accident. "Please take it out!" she cried out trying to squirm away from her brother but finding it impossible becuase of the way he had her restrained.

Richard ignored her pleading and begging, forcing the toy in as far as it would go. When he stepped back, the dildo was wriggling and writhing all the way into her pussy, like a struggling snake in a trap as she was forced to watch herself in the mirror. He didn't know how long his sister could hold out, but he was about to find out. Taking out a tazer from the drawer, he flashed it in front of her with an evil smile.

"If you cum, you get shocked. So hold it in until I say you can!"

Back
Top Bottom