Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed

Re: The twins bet (me and sub voyage fan)

Kristina, or Kris as she prefered to be called, James was sleeping in her bed. Her younger sister, Judy, was also sleeping next to her sister. They were twin sisters, and like most sisters they fought all the time. Kris woke up and went to the bathrom to use it.

Soon Judy woke up and also needed to go the restroom. The problem with Judy was that she was bi and had told her sister last night. Usually they slept in their own beds but last night was different as Kris also announced she was bi. Now Judy woke up and went to the restroom. Sighing she waited for Kris to be finished.

Re: The twins bet (me and sub voyage fan)

Kristina continued to use the bathroom then she opened the door and went to the toilet and started peeing again. "Watch me and join me bro." She replied and blushed softly. She looked at her brother. "I mean come on in." She replied and let him in then closed the door. However she did not lock it.

Judy on the other hand entered the shower and blushed softly. An idea comming to her mind. All she had to do was join him in the shower and sleep with him tonight. Sighing she looked at her sister. Once the door closed she pushed it open and joined the two of them.

Back
Top Bottom