Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mystery at Gotham Academy (Frozen Princess x LadyWolfie)

Olive Silverlock woke up to scratching, or at least it sounded like scratching, coming from the walls? Groaning she did her best to ignore it. It was probably Maps again. She looked at her clock and groaned again. Two in the morning. No question it was Maps in the secret hallways that went between the rooms of the dorms in the old building. She covered her head with the blanket. That usually helped. She was going to make a note to tell either Mary Grayson or Lorel Queen about this just for ideas to get Maps to quit. The girl was a good friend, but bother was she starting to get annoying. Maps knew, along with pretty much the rest of the girls dorm, that Olive was starting to get real serious about Mary Grayson. Serious date like, socially seeing her type. Olive knew her secret, but that wasn't what had drawn her to her last year. It was just a spark of life and energy that had nothing to do with Mary's powers. It was the girl, herself. Olive understood only that she was strongly attracted to her, and even asked her privately if she could be Mary's girlfriend. Olive wasn't sure if it was public because she hadn't said anything, and the Gotham Academy grapevine was quiet regarding possible relationships being started. No. On everyone's mind and lips were the words Wendy W Wyvern, of London England, was transferring to the school, and Literature Teacher and Librarian Bookworm didn't seem too thrilled as she had a knack for getting herself and anybody she knew into Nancy Drew type trouble. Bookworm was a reformed criminal with a well paying job. Two actually. And doing something he loved. He really didn't need his teenage daughter to be causing mischief with her snooping and prying causing herself problems, and as a result, him problems.

Olive checked the clock again as the scratching continued along it's way. Oh yeah, that British amateur detective would definitely want to investigate that. "Guess I'm going to have to talk to Maps again..." She mumbled, before grabbing her phone and texting her girlfriend. Heads up, Mar'i, Maps in the secret passages again. She might try to drop in on you. Can you please help me sit her down before Wendy gets here? You heard how into mysterious things she is from Mr. Wyvern. The librarian. And how he pled with us not to get her started on something. Maps will do EXACTLY that! Olive respected both Wyvern and Mar'i too much to call him by his old criminal name. Besides, her girlfriend and him were not exactly buddies, although he had both apologized and shown that he had changed.

Screenshot_20220525-213944.png
(Wendy W Wyvern)

@LadyWolfie

Back
Top Bottom