Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Celebrity roleplay

thesuninthehighsky

Meteorite
Hi there! Experienced roleplayer looking to find new fun playmates for mutual entertainment, primarily either here or on Discord. Whilst I'm happy to play as either a celebrity or non-famous character, I'm seeking playmates who enjoy playing as a star and some of my favourite celebrities can be found below, for inspiration.

I've been playing for many years now, and am most comfortable playing as a futa, although also open to female too. One of the things I enjoy most is working with my partner to develop a character that we both enjoy, so the appearances and some of the background can certainly be negotiated together. I do have some preferences, which you're very welcome to ask me about!

I'm open to scenes and settings - my preference is to build these together depending on the celebrity involved, and the kinds of kinks we want to focus on. That also means scenes that are one-offs, or those that continue for longer to enable greater character development.

I want to find people who are good writers, and also who enjoy collaborating to create something we can both enjoy. My preference is to play on Discord, but I'm also happy to use messages here too.

Some of my favourite kinks are things including anal, bondage, humiliation and verbal abuse, consequences and more. I'm a Domme-leaning-switch, but happy to sub for the right person.

Some of my favourite celebrities include Rihanna, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Trish Stratus, Kourtney Kardashian, Kim Kardashian, Nikki Bella, Rachel Bilson, Victoria Justice, Kelly Brook, Katya Elise Henry, Mariah Carey and Selena Gomez.

If you think you might be interested in finding out more, please send a message my way!

Back
Top Bottom