Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Banshee's Roleplay Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome!

I was previously a roleplayer on Darker when I noticed that it broken down or whatever. Then today I ended up here. :O

My username on darker, if anyone wants to know or is curious to know is Spotted Pygmy Emo.

Well anyways, here is a little about me: Im 19, and am sure I am a male (duh), and the names Da Shou (means thug but I am nice. :) Unless you hurt a friend then I'll go thug on your.) . I have this really.... magnetic personality. (I guess you can say that I am hard not to like. :) ) By the username I have from Darker, you're probably thinking, 'Oh it's a dwarfish emo. great. Another one.' To tell the truth, I am really opposite from short (6'7" and still growing.) and I can be totally opposite from emo at times. Now for the spotted part... I like stripes. :) Anyways, just some other smaller facts about me, Im German (I know German of course but for being on an English speaking site I prefer to speak that. xD ), I like dogs ( I have a pomeranian named Halloween and a weiner named Banshee then they had little weiner Pom babies. :eek: But only one lived and he's been suffering from sight loss. D: ). Anyways, if you want to know more about me PM me. OH thats another thing! I don't have an Aim anymore. (I got bored. - -)

Now for Roleplays....

I really like anything... anything that isn't Yuri.

My favorites would have to be these though:

- Gothic Themed Roleplays
- Beastiality
- Underwater Themed
- Pirates!! (They are so much better then ninjas. D<)
- Mid-evil (Sorry closest way I can get to spelling it. I have a very big problem spelling that word. I can NEVER get it right!! Dx )
- YAOI!!!!
- Old English Times (like world war times and old times when there wasn't any electricity. )

Here are pairings I've been really wanting to do:

~Paper Boy / Higher Class (Boy or girl)
~Any Animal / Human (Boy or Girl)
~Jester / King / Leader of Jester Troupe (yes, three people. Preferably Yaoi.)
~Merperson (boy or girl) / Human (boy or girl)
~Pirate (boy or girl) / Any place of person. (Innocent captive, cabin boy. Whatever.)
~ Babysitter (Preferably a boy) / Child (Preferably a boy)

*Take note that if it's Yaoi (which happen to be my favorite types of roleplay) I really rather be submissive, but I guess I could to DOM if you really must. You can PM me to or post here if you want to do a roleplay. I don't care. I just want to do a roleplay.

I am willing to do MANY other roleplays (too tired right now to post them all.) . I will do practically anything in a roleplay so don't be afraid to asking me. I can post to as high as five paragraphs unless you post more then that then I can manage to get a few more paragraphs. You just have to give me something to reply to. :) I can spell well enough that you'd be able to understand what I was saying and my grammer is okay. :)

La la la....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom