Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Corrupt Training (Fandom and Canons)

Corrupt Trainer

Planetoid
Introduction and Synopsis

Idols in need of a manager or producer, Pokemon trainers looking for a mentor, magical girls apprenticing under a powerful spellcaster, and so many other situations where girls find themselves receiving help from an older, more experienced man. They give him their utmost trust, and of course he would never do anything to betray that...

Based off similar ideas from the Trainer style games (like Akabur's Princess Trainer for instance), I love stories and RPs that involve my character (or characters) being entrusted with the growth of one or more girls, and seeing that they become completely corrupted while still working towards their goals.

This thread is for canons and fandom prompts. My other one will be for original settings.

I do love long term slow build up stories, but am also on the lookout for long term chat partners as well. In those cases, things like chatting about characters and kinks, swapping pics, stories, comics, etc, and when we are both available, doing one shots/quick scenes.

General Details

This thread is specifically looking to play over DMs on site. Sorry in advance, but I DO NOT play over threads. This is not my primary discord so I am not on it the entire day but do try to check it multiple times throughout the day when I'm active. Feel free to message me either through DMs on here or over Discord to get the ball rolling!

Ghosting/Disappearing/Ending: I'll try to message if I'm no longer interested or if for some reason I can't continue RPing or chatting. I get why people may suddenly stop replying though, so if I'm not going to make a fuss about it. Stuff happens and everyone has their reasons. I might send a message or two if I don't hear from you in a while but if I get no response, I'll just move on. No harm done.

Length: Honestly I'm more worried about having enough content to keep the story moving and to give a good idea of what's going on. Whether that be a few sentences or a couple of paragraphs. I wouldn't want a single line of "It was really sexy" of course. At the same time though, I really don't like purple prose, and if responses are regularly 5+ paragraph full descriptions, then it's probably excessive for what's happening at the moment.

Frequency: I try to reply at least once a day, but medical issues and offline life in general don't always allow for that. If there's going to be an exceptionally long delay before my next response, I will either make a note on my profile or message my writing partners.

Other details: The usual stuff applies. No taking control of the other person's characters, remain polite and respectful, be upfront about if something bothers you. One thing worth noting is I do love to chat outside of the stories a lot so if that is not something you care for it may not make for a great fit. If you're messaging me about an idea in this thread, then please try to include any relevant information. Which settings and characters you want to play, kinks you want included, where you want to RP, etc.

Story Elements

Included Kinks: My F-List is where you can look for the full details. Below I've listed a lot of different ideas. The main ones I'm looking for of course is corruption and training.

CURRENT CRAVING: What I am most eager to play, due in part to how hard it is to find, is Male Human or Feral x Female Feral. (In particular with Pokemon being MTrainer x FPokemon)

Dubious Consent: Realistically this is still noncon, but I love for the stories to have elements of coercion, forcing the girls to make a choice that leads them further into depravity. Whether this be blackmail, extortion, lost bets, or a situation where they feel obligated for one reason or another to go with a particular decision.

Non Consent: Probably the lowest option on here for long term stories unless it's used as more of a catalyst to push the story forward. It just seems like a stopping point in most cases. For one shots on the other hand it tends to be my favorite way to go for exactly those reasons.

Cheating Virgin: A fun thing to include is for the girls to be in relationships with someone they love and care about, but who they end up cheating on constantly as a result of the corruption, giving all their firsts to someone (or something) else. This is especially fun when monsters or ferals are involved, with the innocent girl who had dreams of her first time on her wedding night instead giving her virginity to something that's not even the same species.

Orientation Play: Another story type I really enjoy is corruption of asexual people, gay girls, or otherwise someone who isn't attracted to men (or any other creatures that would identify as male). However, I wouldn't want it to be a homophobia or "cure the gay" type story. Instead whoever is doing the corruption sees the victim as an exceptional conquest.

Corrupted Conservative: This goes well with a lot of my other favorite ideas. A girl who's very right leaning, having some pretty bigoted views and "conservative" values for one reason or another need to slowly abandon those ideals and become more accepting of others and more left leaning while at the same time getting addicted to cum is perfect.

Age Regression: This one would either be mental, physical, or both. For the latter two it would involve magic or some sort of special transformation most likely, but taking an older character and having her turn back into her younger self. This would be especially fun with canons to put them into earlier points of their lives. Note the characters in every way should remain 15 or older.

Incest: I mostly stick to canon characters for this where guys come in. However, when there are multiple girls, sisters or moms and daughters add an extra twist that can make things especially fun. Helen and Violet or Elsa and Anna are probably the most prominent examples of this with canon characters. Canons with their dads can be great, like Diavolo with Trish, or a brainwashed Mr. Incredible with Violet.

Gender Swap AUs: This would be for stories set in established universes. Taking characters from the setting, swapping their genders, and playing out the story as is but more perverse is the way to go. I've done this in the past with Yugioh and it was a lot of fun, but My Hero Academia, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon anime, and others could easily work for it too.
Characters

My default character is a tall, heavyset Arab man (or the setting's equivalent) with a thick mane of messy black hair. He appears to be in his mid thirties and is usually dressed formally/professionally, favoring suits or other nice looking outfits. He will wear casual attire where comfort or practicality makes more sense. Most elements of this can be changed over discussion.

Humans are assumed for most stories. However, I also love playing sentient feral characters, especially Pokemon, monsters, or canine based creatures. I can also play anthros and gijinka/kemonomimi/characters that are essentially humans with a few animal parts and have plenty of fun doing so, but that tends to be based on partner preference.

A NOTE REGARDING CANON MALE CHARACTERS: I will play canon males on occasion, usually if they're involved in a particular scene or for one shots. This is usually the villains of their particular stories. When listing out characters below, I will sometimes list them in quotation marks with orange text. This denotes that my character essentially replaces the character in the universe's canon. For instance, if we had an RP set in My Hero Academia, I have "All Might" listed as a character I'll play. He would be seen by everyone as All Might but would be a different person in all but name.

Neither of the below lists are exhaustive, please feel free to ask if there's a canon not listed.

ANIME
My Hero Academia
: "All Might", Nomus, "Endeavor"
Yugioh: Canon Monsters
Digimon: Canon Digimon
JoJo: Diavolo
Land of the Lustrous/Houseki No Kuni: "Adamant"
Shaman King: Lee Pyron/"Lee Pyron"
Full Metal Alchemist: Fuhrer King Bradley, Envy
Inuyasha: "Inuyasha", Naraku
Naruto/Boruto: "Naruto", "Kakashi"

VIDEO GAMES
Persona 5
: "Joker", Kamoshida, Kaneshiro
Kingdom Hearts: Xehanort, "Xigbar", "Luxu" (yes, I know), "Master of Masters", "Eraqus", "Yensid", Various Heartless and other monsters
Smash Bros: Wario, Ganondorf/Ganon, Bowser, Master and Crazy Hands
Final Fantasy: Canons on request
Xenoblade: "Rex", "Taion"
Tokyo Mirage Sessions: "Barry", "Itsuki"

POKEMON
Humans: Giovanni, Maxie, Professor Rowan, Alder, Professor Sycamore, Lysandre, Professor Kukui, Chairman Rose, Peony
Pokemon: I'll play most but have a preference for Arcanine, Houndoom, Rapidash (Kantonian), Mudsdale, and Hoopa

WESTERN MEDIA
Marvel: Venom and other symbiotes
DC: Lex Luthor, Brick, Deathstroke, "Superman", "Batman"
Avatar: "Aang", Ozai, Amon, Zahir
Series of Unfortunate Events: Count Olaf
She-Ra: "Hordak", Horde Prime
Miraculous Ladybug: Hawkmoth

DISNEY
Owl House: Gender Swapped Eda, Emperor Belos
Amphibia: King Andrias
Aladdin: Jafar, "Genie", "Aladdin"
Other Movies: "Triton", "Bruno", "Prince Eric", "Beast", "Shan-Yu", "Li Shang", Hanz, "Kristoff", "Flynn Rider", "Bruno", "Maui"

For the below list, canons I'm craving will be Bolded.

ANIME
My Hero Academia
: Momo, Uraraka, Gender Swapped Deku
Yugioh: Dark Magician Girl, Sky Striker Ace Raye, Tea, Blair, Akiza, Luna, Tori, Yuzu, Skye, Romin, Gender Swapped Yugi or Jayden
Love Live: All the idols but especially Hanayo, Umi, Rin, and Ruby
No Game No Life: Shiro, Stephanie, Chlammy, Fiel
Digimon: Kari, Rika, Zoe, Sora, Ruri
JoJo: Trish, Jolyne
Shaman King: Tao Jun, Anna
Full Metal Alchemist: Winry, Hawkeye
Sword Art Online: Asuna, Suguha, Shino, Keiko, Alice, Rika, Kazuto (genderswap based on GGO appearance)
Log Horizon: Akatsuki, Minori
Kaguya Sama Love Is War: Kaguya, Miko
High Score Girl: Hidaka
Inuyasha: Kagome, Moroha, Towa

VIDEO GAMES
Persona 5: Futaba, Gender Swapped Joker, Makoto, Kasumi, Hifumi
Kingdom Hearts
: Aqua, Kairi, Namine, Xion
Smash Bros/Nintendo: Peach, Daisy, Zelda (Skyward Sword or BotW), Sheik, Samus, Isabelle, Rosalina, Palutena
Fire Emblem: Edelgard, Bernadette,
Legend of Heroes/Trails/Kiseki: Estelle, Tita, Tio, Laura, Fie, Emma
Final Fantasy: Terra, Aerith, Yuffie, Tifa, Rinoa, Garnet/Dagger, Yuna, Rikku, Ashe, Serah, Vanille, Lunafreya
Xenoblade: Fiora, Minfilia, Lynn, Pyrra, Mythra, Pandoria, Nia, Mio, Eunie, Sena
Tokyo Mirage Sessions: Tsubasa (with glasses of course), Kiria, Eleonora, Mamori

POKEMON
There's way too many to list here. Name almost any trainer and I'd be up for playing with them. As for Pokemon, Vulpix, Eevee and its evolutions, Absol, Blitzle, Ponyta, there's again just way too many to list so please come with your own suggestions!

WESTERN MEDIA
Marvel
: Kamala Khan, Spider-Gwen
DC: Supergirl, Batgirl, Mary Marvel, Terra, Miss Martian, Artemis, Wonder Girl, Halo
Avatar: Katara, Toph, Azula, Ty Lee, Korra, Asami
Series of Unfortunate Events: Violet
Steven Universe: Connie, Lapis, Freckles
She-Ra: She-Ra/Adora, Catra, Entrapta
Star Wars: Rey, Ahsoka
Miraculous Ladybug: Marinette/Ladybug, Alya, Zoe, Alix, Juleka, Kagami

DISNEY
Kim Possible
Toy Story: Jessie
Owl House:
Luz, Amity
Amphibia: Anne, Marcy, Sasha
Incredibles: Helen/Elastigirl, Violet
Princesses: Jasmine, Ariel, Belle, Mulan, Tiana, Elsa, Anna, Rapunzel, Mirabel, Moana

CURRENT CRAVING: Female/Nonbinary Ferals, Animals, and Beasts
This time I'm looking for exactly what I've seen some call reverse bestiality which is an interesting choice of words. Basically though, primarily seeking a human male x female animal, feral, or beast story. That is not the only idea though as can be seen in the prompts below.

Human X Pokemon/Digimon/Other

Pokemon Training: First to get the obvious one out of the way. A man and his Pokemon or team of Pokemon. If we really want to go all out with this I'd even be open to playing opposites where I have a trainer and his team of Pokemon against a girl and her own. The Eevee, Vulpix, and Fennekin lines fit here of course but there's a ton of Pokemon to choose from!

Special Training: A… stranger prompt I'll admit. MC is making waves as the newest "Pokemon whisperer". No matter how disobedient or wild a pokemon is, no matter how few badges the trainer has, he is guaranteed to have them trained and ready for any adventure using his secret techniques! To properly work of course, and to protect said secrets, it must be done in private.

Man and (Pocket) Monster: A rare and powerful Pokemon roams the land, capable of wreaking havoc wherever they go. Maybe they mostly keep to themselves, or maybe they're on a rampage. MC has learned of their weakness, and now seeks to add them to his team, using their power to achieve his own goals. This one I was primarily seeing as non or dub con to start with but I could see it being a more consensual story as well depending on how we want to go about it. It could be a legendary like Suicune, or an especially rare Pokemon like Zorua/Zoroark.

Digimon: This is a bit lighter as far as ideas go but a human tamer with a Renamon or another Digimon going on an adventure would be fun. We can again double up, each having one human and one digimon character. I could see a more consensual/romantic direction for this that results in powerful digivolutions, while crueler actions result in a darker line.

My Hero Academia: This one would of course involve quirks. As there's already been seen in the series other creatures besides just humans that gained superpowers through them, a dog, cat, or other animal with human like intelligence and possibly other powers would work perfectly!

MAIN PROMPT/CRAVING:
A man has been down on his luck when it comes to love, lately. No relationship seems to last and he's been in a long running dry spell. As everything seems hopeless, the only one in his life he can turn to is his pet. He's had her for years and treats her almost like a member of his family. There's nothing but love in his heart for her. "If only you were human you'd probably be my dream girl" he'd joked on more than one occasion.

Then one night, everything comes to a head. It's an act of desperation and he doesn't know what comes over him. Maybe she was in heat, or otherwise gave signs of seeing him as a mate. He gives into the temptation. It was a moment of weakness, maybe even a decision he regrets, and he falls asleep wondering what's wrong with him and what he'll do now.

The next morning though, he wakes up to a surprise. In the place of his pet is now a girl who eagerly greets him with a "HELLO MASTER!" and a powerful hug. Even though he'd never seen her before, she looks immediately familiar to him, and he realizes though she appears mostly human, the ears and tail are definitely not. Somehow, some way, the pet he'd gotten so close to was now a girl.

This was, as is pretty obvious, an Original Setting prompt, but it is one that can work in various medias, but especially Pokemon with something like the Eevee line, though the options are pretty wide open for this.

While this could maybe have dub-con/non-con elements I see it being more con/romance. There would be the sex scene near the beginning but things slow down after that, especially as there's adjustments to the transformation.

The relationship could develop at first as something like a father/daughter one, older brother/younger sister, or disgruntled husband and adoring wife (or some combination). There would be focus on hiding her identity, helping her adjust to being human, and watching as the love takes on new forms. I would also like it if she retains some ability to change shape from fully human to fully animal and anything in between. Maybe she doesn't have full control so it happens at inopportune times?

Pokemon X Pokemon

We could also do Digimon X Digimon but Pokemon I figure is easier to setup and go through the prompts with. Most of these are taken from my Original Settings and adjusted for the story. The main Pokemon I would want to play are Arcanine, Houndoom, or Mudsdale for non-legendaries, with Legendary options being pretty varied. This is open for discussion.
Rival Creatures: A Mightyena or Arcanine versus Persian, Purrloin, or any number of other mons. The battle is arduous but in the end he comes out on top, forcing the former rival into his pack.

The Spoiled and The Stray: Lady and the Tramp could be considered another title for this. She was a pampered mon adored by her trainer for such a long time. Now she finds herself alone on the streets, desperate to make it home. That's when she encounters him. The wild Hounoom who rules the routes. A bane to every trainer that thinks they could catch him. He immediately takes interest in the magikarp out of water and agrees to show her how to survive alone while helping to get her home.

Daddy's Girl: An incest prompt (though it can also be an adoptive cub instead). The mother/mate was lost long ago and he's sworn to keep her safe. As the two travel the wilderness though, feelings begin to develop… While it could be romantic I'd also like some aspect of grooming (ha) into this where the father is more willing and attempting to convince the daughter into his ideas. This could work with them both being under the care of the same trainer as well.

Predator and Prey: A Mightyena captures his target, the young Buneary desperate to get away and fearing for her life. She's sure this is the end, her life quite literally going to shit from the jaws of her captor. He has other ideas though, seeing a new toy to play with. While it does not necessarily need to be a wolf opposite a rabbit here the idea is mostly the same of a large predator capturing his small prey and turning her into his plaything.

Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team: Set in the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games for this. A group of friends form their own team and take on various adventures throughout the many dungeons! Things take a very unexpected turn pretty quickly but they can't give up on their goals. This could be a team of 3-6 different Pokemon of any gender. The more there are, the more varied we can get with the encounters and storylines.

Settings

Regarding all characters, regardless of setting and if they're OC or canon, they're assumed and aged up to be 15 or older.

THIS LIST IS NOT EXCLUSIVE: Just because a setting, anime, game, character, etc isn't mentioned doesn't mean I won't consider them. There's a ton of settings, a lot of anime I've seen, games I've played, and shows and movies I've watched. If you have something in mind but don't see it listed, then please feel free to ask!

Anime Settings: Main ones here I think would be My Hero Academia, Love Live, Yugioh, Digimon, and JoJo. In most cases I would prefer playing an original character against either a canon or original character.

My Hero Academia

My Character: "All Might", Nomus, "Endeavor", OCs

Your Character: Any of the 1A girls work well, though Uraraka and Momo tend to be my preference. OCs as well.

Like the Superhero setting listed above, MHA is probably the easiest to work with just because the setup, especially with quirks, opens us up to a ton of possibilities. My preference would either be an OC "hero" or a corrupt All Might against Uraraka, Momo, gender swapped Deku, or an original character.

All Might's Protege: An AU where this more perverse All Might finds his target and shares his power, taking them on as his potential successor, training and corrupting them in the process. This can be done with a gender swapped Deku, an OC, or an AU where one of the girls (or gender swapped boys) is chosen instead.

Yugioh/Yu-Gi-Oh

My character: OC Duelist, OC Monster, Canon Monster

Your Character: OC Duelist, Canon Duelist, Canon Monster

Your Character (Duelists): Tea, Alexis, Blair, Akiza, Luna, Tori, Yuzu, Skye/Blue Angel/Blue Gal, Romin

Either Character (Monsters): There are way too many to list out all of them. Sky Striker is probably my favorite. Dark Magician Girl is always a safe bet but suggestions are welcome for either of us to play.

There's a lot of ways this could go. Setting it in a dueling academy would probably be the easiest to work with, seeing as being a good duelist can heavily affect one's social standing. Any setup where my character is helping yours improve in dueling would make the most sense I imagine.

Gender Swaps: An idea I've done in the past, taking the plot of the show but swapping the genders of the characters and making the stories more perverse.

Love Live

I'm most familiar with the original School Idol Project, but have been meaning to brush up on Sunshine and the later works since the franchise has no shortage of cute girls. The idea here is a pretty simple one. An OC manager or producer putting the girls to work.

No Game No Life

My Character: OCs

Your Character: Shiro, Stephanie, Chlammy, Fiel

I don't really have much of an idea developed yet, but the setup is pretty straight forward I imagine. With games in this world being able to rewrite personalities and reality, the corruption would probably happen across multiple lost wagers.

Digimon

My Character: OC Human, OC Digimon, Canon Digimon

Your Character: OC Human, Canon Human (Sora, Kari, Rika, and Zoe being my faves), OC Digimon, Canon Digimon

OC Human x OC Human is one that would really depend on the story but all other pairings should be fine.

This is still pretty undeveloped. Something with my character being a tamer and yours being his partner digimon would be a lot of fun. Some slight role reversal with my character as a Digimon gaining more control over his tamer is an idea I could definitely work with as well.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

My Character: OCs, Diavolo

Your Character: Trish, Jolyne, OCs

Not sure if there's any canon characters I'd play but I'm open to suggestions. Diavolo I would mostly consider opposite Trish. It's a very fun pairing for noncon and dubcon stories. Stands I feel like are a must for the story regardless of anything else. There's too much potential not to work them in. We could do a gender swap of any of the parts, AUs, or go for an original story. The setting is pretty open.

Land of the Lustrous/Houseki No Kuni

I would play either "Adamant" or an OC. Most of the gems are good picks for story, though my preference leans towards Phos (uh…early on anyways), Dia, or Red Beryl.

Shaman King

My Character: OC Shaman, OC Ghosts/Spirites, "Lee Pyron"

Your Character: Tao Jun, Anna

Recently been watching the new series and I forgot how big a fan I was of Jun especially. I can see a story between her and Lee Pyron, or one where either she or Anna are training under a new shaman.

Full Metal Alchemist

My Character: Fuhrer King Bradley, Envy, OCs

Play Against: Winry, Hawkeye, OCs

Envy's transformation abilities open up the way to a lot of fun ideas but even without that, alchemy is really diverse. If we both choose OCs, then an older alchemist and his apprentice makes the most sense I think.

Konosuba

My character: OCs

Your Character: Aqua, Megumin, Darkness, Yunyun, Chris

Love these trash girls. Who doesn't though? Darkness is one of the like, only canon instances of "consents to corruption" I can think of, which could be fun.

Sword Art Online

Your Character: Asuna, Suguha, Shino, Keiko, Alice, Rika, Kazuto (genderswap based on GGO appearance)

This includes the characters' online personas as well. It would borrow heavily from the MMO/Virtual Reality idea in Settings. Maybe with one or more of the characters getting trapped in a new game (or an SAO AU) and the only way out is to play the much more adult game the GM has set up for them.

Kaguya Sama Love is War

Your Character: Kaguya, Miko

I don't have too much of an idea here but I got caught up on the anime recently and both Kaguya and Miko are perfect for the type of stories I love to do. Using them as references, or putting them in an AU would probably work best.

High Score Girl

OC x Hidaka

I'll honestly be pretty surprised if this one gets much notice. I loved the show. Hidaka training to become better at video games for the guy she likes makes for a really entertaining setup too.

Inuyasha

My Character: "Inuyasha", "Naraku", OCs

Your Character: Kagome, Sango

I haven't watched Yasahime yet but the main characters there look like they'd get added to the list when I do. Playing either a corrupt version of their traveling companions, or as an OC replacing them, Kagome and Sango would probably find themselves in a lot of compromising situations on their quest to defeat Naraku.

Princess Principal

Your Character: Ange, Princess, Beatrice, Dorothy, Chise

Kind of put the names in order of preference. Just watched this recently and adored it. Cute girls committing acts of treason may become my new favorite genre. Anyways, spy training does open the road for a lot of potential. It'll be fun to show these girls how things work on the black lizard planet.

Food Wars

OC x Megumi

Somehow the anime set in the top cooking school in the world still managed to work in the trope of "cute girl that can't cook". Well, luckily my chef is here to teach her! Any of the students could work, really, but Megumi is my favorite and the one I see as having the most potential.

Video Game Settings: Pokemon will have its entire separate section. Kingdom Hearts, Legend of Heroes/Trails, and Persona 5 provide some really fun ideas here, I feel, especially for doing a retelling of stories with a more sexual focus.

Persona 5

My Character: "Joker", Kamoshida, Kaneshiro, OCs

Your Character: Makoto, Futaba, Kasumi, Hifumi

I'm open to Anne and Haru as well though they aren't as high on the list. An exception would be if a corrupt Joker or my OC is the one bringing together the Phantom Thieves and so they're kind of working under him (hehe). This would allow for all of them to be involved in the fun. That's also kind of the main idea I would like to work with.

Kingdom Hearts

My Character: Xehanort, Xigbar, "Luxu" (yes I know), "Master of Masters", "Eraqus", "Yensid", Various Heartless, OCs

Your Character: Aqua, Kairi, Namine, Xion, OCs maybe (Disney and Final Fantasy listed separate)

I'd nort Aqua if you know what I mean! Because I don't. This is probably my favorite game series of all time, but I won't pretend it's an easy one to work with. There's a lot there but in some ways it can be really dense. Still, it allows for easy inclusion of pretty much every canon we could want. Plus, with how good the girls are, and how the focus is so heavily based on pure hearts, it's kind of perfect for my tastes.

Smash Bros/Nintendo

My Character: Wario, Ganondorf, Ganon, Bowser, Master and Crazy Hands (I think it could work!), OCs

Your Character: Peach, Daisy, Zelda (Skyward Sword or BotW), Sheik, Samus, Isabelle, Rosalina, Palutena (Fire Emblem, Pokemon, and Xenoblade listed separate), OCs

Really, this is more a general collection for most Nintendo properties. The bad guys beating the good in Smash or in their respective games, Wario or a less moral OC replacing the original heroes, the Hands literally picking characters up and moving them around, and Nintendo girls finding themselves needing to trade favors for help in defeating their enemies are all ways this could go.

Legend of Heroes/Trails/Kiseki

Your Character:Estelle, Tita, Elie, Tio, Laura, Fie, Emma, maybe Alisa

A teacher in the Cold Steel setting works fine of course, but a morally questionable Bracer who takes on Estelle as his new sidekick would be my favorite story I think.

Final Fantasy

My Character: OCs, Canons on request

Your Character: White Mage, Refia, Rydia, Terra, Celes, Aerith, Tifa, Yuffie, Rinoa, Garnet, Freya, Yuna, Rikku, Ashe, Sera, Vanille, Alisae, Minphilia, Iris, Lunafreya, Reyn, FFXIV OCs

I really don't have any one idea in mind here, seeing how different every game is and the potential for all the different plots. I'm happy to hear any number of suggestions though.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2

My Character: "Rex", OC Driver

Your Character: Pyra, Morag, OC Blade

Really the main idea I have in mind is simply replacing Rex with my character, leaving Pyra and the group as a whole to deal with a very different person.

Tokyo Mirage Sessions

My Character: OC Director or Producer, "Barry"

Your Character: Tsubasa (with glasses of course), Kiria, Eleonora, Mamori

This would be taking the idol manager setup and moving it into the TMS universe. Now though they would be even more obligated to listen to prevent the destruction of the world. Simple setup, and hopefully wonderful execution.

Pokemon: I kind of needed to give this its own section as it is probably the main setting to use. There are so many characters that the combinations are limitless. Whether it's canon or OC trainers, feral Pokemon, anthros, or gijinkas, we have basically every pairing we could want.

My Character: Giovanni, Maxie, Professor Rowan, Alder, Professor Sycamore, Lysandre, Professor Kukui, Chairman Rose, Peony, OC Humans, Feral Pokemon, Anthros, Gijinkas

Your Character: Blue, Leaf, Misty, Claire, Janine, May, Roxanne, Flannery, Liza, Dawn, Maylene, Candice, Hilda, Rosa, Iris, Shauntal, Roxie, Serena, Shauna, Korrina, Lillie, Mallow, Olivia, Acerola, Gloria, Marnie, Sonia, Nessa, Bea, Nia, Irida, Arezu, Iono, Nemona, Penny, OC Humans, Feral Pokemon, Anthros, Gijinkas, Gender Swaps

Also Accepted: Erica, Sabrina, Kris, Lyra, Whitney, Jasmine, Karen, Wynona, Gardenia, Cynthia, Elesa, Skyla, Caitlin, Viola, Valerie, Malva, Lana, Mina, Kahili, Melony, Klara

For Pokemon you could play, most canine, cat, fox, and similar mammal Pokemon could work but I'm happy to hear different ideas.

For myself, I favor canon based ones myself. Hoopa Unbound and Houndoom are my main picks but again I am very open to suggestions.

If there's a character or Pokemon you have in mind then feel free to ask. There are so many scenarios here that it's hard to even tell where to start. One of my favorite setups/pairings is for a type specialist to lose to a trainer who they should be strong against. Misty or Nessa losing to a fire type trainer for instance. Anything involving manipulation through dark or psychic Pokemon works as well of course.

Ideas

Type Advantage: A favorite idea of mine that works best for one shots or episodic stories. Premise is simple, a trainer who has the type advantage expects an easy victory, only for things to go south for them very fast. Nessa losing to water types, Marnie to psychics, Bea to dark types, Flannery to grass types, etc. This sets them up to then be taken advantage of by the Pokemon they were sure they'd beat!

Other Payment: A pretty common and popular setup. YC loses to a more powerful and experienced trainer, but has no money to pay, and now needs to make it back to the Pokemon center safely on top of that! Well, MC agrees to accept other forms of payment and will even keep her safe on the way back. Maybe a deal can be struck if they accrue an especially large debt to travel with him and pay it off!.

Doubles Journey: A standard Pokemon journey but now it's a doubles tournament. Fairly standard setup but always fun!

Pokemon Training: This could be done with ferals, anthros, or gijinkas. I'd love to play a trainer with his own team of cute female Pokemon though we could double up then and have YC as a trainer with male Pokemon too.

Western Media: This is a mix of comics, books, cartoons, and TV shows. Main take away for me here is probably Avatar, Ladybug, and Disney.

Marvel Comics

Will Play: Venom or other symbiotes, OCs

Your Character: Kamala Khan, Spider-Gwen

Would love for someone to play Kamala Khan opposite my OC. That would probably be my favorite pick from any potential stories. Other characters can be suggested as well of course. I'm mainly looking for comic or alternate verses here. Not super big on the MCU personally.

DC Comics

Your Character: Supergirl, Batgirl, Mary Marvel, Miss Martian, Artemis, Wonder Girl, Halo

Only canon character I'm really considering playing right now is Deathstroke opposite Terra. Anything involving a setup similar to Teen Titans or Young Justice would work too.

Avatar/The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra

My Character: Ozai, Sparky Sparky Boom Man/Combustion Man, Amon, Zahir, OCs

Your Character: Katara, Toph, Azula, Ty Lee, Korra, Asami, OCs

Pairing Azula with her dad, having Combustion Man capture Katara, someone taking advantage of Toph's blindness and sheltered living, Ty Lee being forced to do extra work for the circus, Korra not being as wise as she thought, and Asami needing to make up for her dad's actions. Really there's a ton of ideas that could work. I'd also be up for playing as an OC Avatar or opposite one in an original story or retelling of ATLA/Korra.

A Series of Unfortunate Events

Count Olaf or an OC opposite Violet.

What if the wedding wasn't stopped in time? Yeah, not the most original idea but probably the most fun. An OC who adopts Violet and her siblings as well, but it just sets her up for even more unfortunate events.

Steven Universe

My Character: OC Human, OC (male) Gem

Your Character: Connie, Lapis, Freckles Lapis, OC Gem

I really don't have much thought out for stories here but these are some character ideas we'd have a ton of fun with I'm sure. Gems would naturally not understand a lot about human culture, and Connie has spent most of her time with her face in a book. Plenty to teach either of them!

Power Rangers/Super Sentai/Kamen Rider/Toku

OC x OC, Canon x Canon, OC x Canon

Super Sentai, Kamen Rider, and similar series work here as well. I love all of the Toku/Masked Hero stuff but there are so many characters it would be impossible to mention them all. Putting my character as a Zordon type who recruits 5 "teenagers with attitude" (potential for corruption) to make a much more sexually charged team would be the best way to go though, I imagine.

She-Ra

My Character: OC, "Hordak", Horde Prime

Your Character: She-Ra/Adora, Catra, Entrapta

What if Adora never left the Horde? That's the top premise I've got for this. She still finds the sword, and becomes She-Ra, but never joins Glitter and Bow, leaving her to become Hordak's/Horde Prime's/My Character's most loyal follower.

The Owl House

My Character: OC, Gender Swapped Eda, Emperor Belos

Your Character: Amity, Luz

Both have their reasons for training hard, and they both want to become the best witch they can. Just what are they willing to do to learn better spells?

Amphibia

My Character: OC, King Andrias

Your Character: Marcy, Anne

There's like two episodes left in this series and I love it (for the most part). Really hype for the end, but meanwhile, would love to have some fun with various story ideas, especially involving Marcy.

Star Wars

My Character: OC "Jedi", OC Sith

Your Character: OC Padawan, Rey

Come over to the dark side. You know you want to. Learn how to properly handle a lightsaber by first properly handling this d- okay jokes aside, this is another straightforward idea of apprentice and master.

The Incredibles

Your Character: Helen and Violet

MC uses a special gadget, deaging Helen back to her Elastigirl self. This, along with his threats against the city and seeming to have all the answers for beating the heroes leaves mother and daughter with no choice but to do as he says.

Miraculous Ladybug

My Character: OCs, Hawkmoth

Your Character: Marinette/Ladybug, Alya/Rena Rouge, Zoe/Vesperia, Juleka/Purple Tigress, Alix/Bunnyx

Recently binged the entire series and suffice to say I loved it. Lots of great potential here, either with Hawkmoth using his akumas to wreak havoc on Marinette and the other girls, an akumatized OC, or something else.

Disney

My Character: OCs, Canon Villains, "Canon Heroes"

Your Character: Jasmine, Ariel, Belle, Mulan, Tiana, Elsa, Anna, Rapunzel, Mirabel

Will Play: "Jafar"/Jasmine, "Genie", "Aladdin", "Triton", "Beast"/Belle, "Shan-Yu", "Li Shang", "Hanz", "Kristof", "Flynn Rider", "Bruno"/Mirabel

Honestly there's so many ideas here of taking the stories already there and corrupting them in some way. Jafar is a great pick considering his conniving ways and hypnosis abilities. Genie's near infinite cosmic powers work too, though that might be a bit too similar to Princess Trainer. From there, Triton putting his daughter in her place, Beast being much more deserving of his moniker, Li not being the most honorable captain, Hanz and Kristof taking advantage of Anna's innocence, or Flynn (or the bar patrons) doing the same with Rapunzel. There's a lot of fun to work with here!

Last edited:

This time I’m looking for exactly what I’ve seen some call reverse bestiality which is an interesting choice of words. Basically though, primarily seeking a human male x female animal, feral, or beast story. That is not the only idea though as can be seen in the prompts below.

Pokemon Training: First to get the obvious one out of the way. A man and his Pokemon or team of Pokemon. If we really want to go all out with this I’d even be open to playing opposites where I have a trainer and his team of Pokemon against a girl and her own. The Eevee, Vulpix, and Fennekin lines fit here of course but there’s a ton of Pokemon to choose from!

Special Training: A… stranger prompt I’ll admit. MC is making waves as the newest “Pokemon whisperer”. No matter how disobedient or wild a pokemon is, no matter how few badges the trainer has, he is guaranteed to have them trained and ready for any adventure using his secret techniques! To properly work of course, and to protect said secrets, it must be done in private.

Man and (Pocket) Monster: A rare and powerful Pokemon roams the land, capable of wreaking havoc wherever they go. Maybe they mostly keep to themselves, or maybe they’re on a rampage. MC has learned of their weakness, and now seeks to add them to his team, using their power to achieve his own goals. This one I was primarily seeing as non or dub con to start with but I could see it being a more consensual story as well depending on how we want to go about it. It could be a legendary like Suicune, or an especially rare Pokemon like Zorua/Zoroark.

Digimon: This is a bit lighter as far as ideas go but a human tamer with a Renamon or another Digimon going on an adventure would be fun. We can again double up, each having one human and one digimon character. I could see a more consensual/romantic direction for this that results in powerful digivolutions, while crueler actions result in a darker line.

My Hero Academia: This one would of course involve quirks. As there’s already been seen in the series other creatures besides just humans that gained superpowers through them, a dog, cat, or other animal with human like intelligence and possibly other powers would work perfectly!

MAIN PROMPT/CRAVING:
A man has been down on his luck when it comes to love, lately. No relationship seems to last and he’s been in a long running dry spell. As everything seems hopeless, the only one in his life he can turn to is his pet. He’s had her for years and treats her almost like a member of his family. There’s nothing but love in his heart for her. “If only you were human you’d probably be my dream girl” he’d joked on more than one occasion.

Then one night, everything comes to a head. It’s an act of desperation and he doesn’t know what comes over him. Maybe she was in heat, or otherwise gave signs of seeing him as a mate. He gives into the temptation. It was a moment of weakness, maybe even a decision he regrets, and he falls asleep wondering what’s wrong with him and what he’ll do now.

The next morning though, he wakes up to a surprise. In the place of his pet is now a girl who eagerly greets him with a “HELLO MASTER!” and a powerful hug. Even though he’d never seen her before, she looks immediately familiar to him, and he realizes though she appears mostly human, the ears and tail are definitely not. Somehow, some way, the pet he’d gotten so close to was now a girl.

This was, as is pretty obvious, an Original Setting prompt, but it is one that can work in various medias, but especially Pokemon with something like the Eevee line, though the options are pretty wide open for this.

While this could maybe have dub-con/non-con elements I see it being more con/romance. There would be the sex scene near the beginning but things slow down after that, especially as there’s adjustments to the transformation.

The relationship could develop at first as something like a father/daughter one, older brother/younger sister, or disgruntled husband and adoring wife (or some combination). There would be focus on hiding her identity, helping her adjust to being human, and watching as the love takes on new forms. I would also like it if she retains some ability to change shape from fully human to fully animal and anything in between. Maybe she doesn’t have full control so it happens at inopportune times?

Pokemon X Pokemon

We could also do Digimon X Digimon but Pokemon I figure is easier to setup and go through the prompts with. Most of these are taken from my Original Settings and adjusted for the story. The main Pokemon I would want to play are Arcanine, Houndoom, or Mudsdale for non-legendaries, with Legendary options being pretty varied. This is open for discussion.

Rival Creatures: A Mightyena or Arcanine versus Persian, Purrloin, or any number of other mons. The battle is arduous but in the end he comes out on top, forcing the former rival into his pack.

The Spoiled and The Stray: Lady and the Tramp could be considered another title for this. She was a pampered mon adored by her trainer for such a long time. Now she finds herself alone on the streets, desperate to make it home. That’s when she encounters him. The wild Hounoom who rules the routes. A bane to every trainer that thinks they could catch him. He immediately takes interest in the magikarp out of water and agrees to show her how to survive alone while helping to get her home.

Daddy’s Girl: An incest prompt (though it can also be an adoptive cub instead). The mother/mate was lost long ago and he’s sworn to keep her safe. As the two travel the wilderness though, feelings begin to develop… While it could be romantic I’d also like some aspect of grooming (ha) into this where the father is more willing and attempting to convince the daughter into his ideas. This could work with them both being under the care of the same trainer as well.

Predator and Prey: A Mightyena captures his target, the young Buneary desperate to get away and fearing for her life. She’s sure this is the end, her life quite literally going to shit from the jaws of her captor. He has other ideas though, seeing a new toy to play with. While it does not necessarily need to be a wolf opposite a rabbit here the idea is mostly the same of a large predator capturing his small prey and turning her into his plaything.

Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team: Set in the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games for this. A group of friends form their own team and take on various adventures throughout the many dungeons! Things take a very unexpected turn pretty quickly but they can’t give up on their goals. This could be a team of 3-6 different Pokemon of any gender. The more there are, the more varied we can get with the encounters and storylines.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom