Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

As You Like It (Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disclaimer:This is in no way associated with the play 'As You Like It' if that doesn't bother you one iota please proceed to read the following...

In the dystopian society of 'Algaroth' the divide between the rich and the poor has become so sparse that the less fortunate have began to descend back to their primordial ways. Devolution has caused a strange wave of mass chaos in the lower levels of society making it necessary for those 'god like' individuals to travel accompanied by warriors or 'body guards'. Since devolution has also caused a sort of splicing between animal genetics and human genetics, these 'hired hands' must also be well equipped with their own distorted gene additives. Science has created the ultimate weapon, a human who is hypersensitive to his surroundings, capable of super strength, super sight, super smell, super hearing and super touch.

[Blank] is a young snobby heiress from a rich family, genetically created to be the 'ultimate' beauty, on the outside that is. Somewhere along the way, whether it be nature or nurture, she has discarded the capacity to 'care' for others in exchange for certain 'talents'. She can play any instrument you put in front of her and paint a masterpiece in less then fifteen minutes but nevertheless she is, to put it simply, a bitch.

That doesn't stop a wealthy man, from a city abroad, in getting betrothed to the princess. The fact that he is very old doesn't sway her parents. They decide to pack her up and send her away accompanied by the best 'body guard' money could buy.

He has been hailed the greatest and most talented protector in all the land. Not only could he navigate his way through a stream of broken glass, blindfolded and unharmed, but he is handsome to boot making him a very tasty attraction to married women who have lost all passion for their balding husbands. Not that he minds, a few sexy women here and there, and a job he loves who could ask for more.

Well at least he thought he loved his job until he met the only woman who could make him want to dip his head in a vat of acid. She says the most ridiculous things, and asks the most ridiculous questions. There is nothing a little duct tape can't solve, and since they are going to be traveling quite a ways might as well make use of it. Suffering through arrogant pompous little whores was never in his job description anyway.

Things are going well, quiet and well. What he didn't anticipate ahead of time is that some 'rich families' might suffer if the little princess and her wealthy ancient fiancee were to marry and pop out a few kids. They are bombarded by a horde of men and women who happen to be similar in genetic material to him. While he might have been able to take on five at the most, never had he been faced with fifteen or twenty. And while he tries his best to beat them off, his best isn't good enough. They overtake his precious cargo (namely the vehicle with his lovely tied up princess) and set it on fire.

His first and only casualty happens to be one for the record books. First he is unfairly prosecuted, sent to a prison where god knows what goes on and afterward gets run out of town despite the fact that they never even found a body. Now forced to live amongst the sweltering mass of poor in cities not fit to be inhabited by rats much less people, he decides to drink himself into oblivion and becomes a supreme alcoholic.

It has been ten years. Things seem to be going well, after people realize they can cultivate the land they turn the poor cities into large post apocalyptic gardens. While the rich have become kings, gods, the poor are doing alright, despite the numbers raiders who tend to decimate smaller outlying villages. Money means nothing, the only thing worth jack is skills people trade for necessities.

He is doing okay, has a little cottage by a babbling brook and fishes for a living. Not five star living but it keeps him alive. Nature is a whore but it seems as though she is finally showing him a bit of favor. Granted he has a certain distaste for women, and spends most of his days with his right hand, but it is better then previous periods of his life.

One day he wanders into town, hoping to trade some fish for some winter clothes when he meets what he thinks is a young man peddling fancy fur hides. Upon closer inspection he realizes that it is not a man at all, but a carefully disguised woman, namely the woman who made his life a living hell. Of course there were other people involved, but he didn't want to blame his terrible plight on them. And to see that she was doing so well, not married to a fat ugly sack of meat but rather taking part in the world under an assumed identity, it made his blood boil. Even more so because she doesn't seem to know him at all. And because he has so much time on his hands, he decides to get a bit of revenge.

After luring her into a bar late one night, under the assumption that they are two buddies going out for a drink, he gets her shit faced and takes her back to his house. RAPE. Just Kidding..or am I? The next morning he claims that he knows she is a woman and will give away her secret if she doesn't do as he says.

From then on I am not quite sure what happens. I would prefer there be some degradation, and humiliation, smex after she decides she is a little slut and wants his nuts...

I play her
You Play Him
We start just after the ten year time lapse.
I would prefer this have a bit of dark comedy.
Anybody Game?

Re: As You Like It (Dominant Male Needed)

The plot sounds interesting and my type. But unfortunately right now I am sub trying to be dom.

I would prefer the person to be supremely dominant. Mostly because I have a few plot twist ideas and it would just work better if said person had a bit of experience.

Yup. I understand. But if you were willing to help me be dominate that would be interesting.

Hi there I am new here but I am quite interested in participating in that roleplay, so if you are willing to, pm me back and we can discuss the details.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom