Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female I'm Feeling A Little Catty

Ahnyes

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hello! Ahnyes, here, but you can call me Annie. I am a 20-something female RPer that has about 10+ years of experience. I like to be chatty OOC, am very open, and like if my partners are too! I prefer only to RP with women, though. One too many rough experiences on this site lately. I can write 2-3 solid paragraphs consistently, more if I am feeling particularly inspired. I am literate, and prefer my partners be as well. I don't have a true plot/smut ratio, but I'm here for one thing...and I want a lot of it haha.

So, I don't really have a plot here. I want to play a neko. Like, just a girl with a cat tail and cat ears. Everything else about this is negotiable. I am preferring slice of life, more drama based RPs, but I can be done for a quick and dirty smutty fuckfest. My major kinks, though not all have to be included or apply, are ageplay, incest, voyeurism, exhibitionism, risk of pregnancy, pregnancy, wetting, light bondage. My hard limits are gore, vore, scat, extreme watersports, blood, death, violence.

Anyway, I know I wasn't super specific with this. I hope to hear from some of yall lovely ladies!

Back
Top Bottom