Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ready for some kinky fun? ( I has a craving!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwistedPleasures

Planetoid
Introduction:

Hello, I won't state my name but I am known as TwistedPleasures or as my friends call me Nil, don't ask. I am new here and ready to role play with new people. I am literate to semi literate. So at my least its a paragraph to two paragraphs. At my most its three to four maybe more depending on how I can get my imagination rolling or if I have something good to work off of. I am dominate yet liked to be dominated. Therefore, I switch from dom to sub, which ever you want. I have both an RPC for my evil dom side and an RPC for my innocent sub side. I don't do always dom or always sub like some people, I do an equal amount to both. I am bisexual, so both girls and guys turn me on. I will also play male and female for role playing, and I play a very good male. And yes that means I do yaoi too, at first I was like gross but when you actually take the time to look at it and watch it, holy shit what a turn on..But then again I'm twisted so that is probably why I got into it.

Requirements:

Must be literate: Please no one liners. I understand writers block but it isn't hard to do at least a paragraph, that's all I ask for.

Must be reliable:
What I mean by this is that it doesn't take you a damn week to post! Sorry, but I'll be on here a lot, I am patient to a certain point. If I see your online I might just ask what the deal is if you don't replay, especially If I send a message and I see that you ignored me! If you want to get on my bad side ignoring my messages is one of them. Just tell me your busy, I wont be mad, but you have to say something to me when I waste my time to message you. All I want is a reply a day at the most, don't make it seem like I'm asking for you to do a hard task because I'm not. I've had this before and it irritates the shit out of me, so don't do it!

Must be open minded: My name isn't TwstedPleasures for no reason. I am very weird, twisted, sadistic and just a plain freak. I love violence, painful torture and sexual torture. Blood play will happen, because I love it. Which of course is slight cutting of the flesh with a blade or other, nothing that rank. I don't cut off pieces of the body or anything like that, ahem, unless you want that. I love using pleasurable and painful toys, on both females and males. Its just such a turn on to watch their reactions weather if its for enjoyment or torture. So if you want to role play you better not have many limits, because I love the really kinky things..

What turns me on and off:

Anime guys and girls: I don't know why, but I get very horny when looking at attractive anime males and females, maybe its because I hate humans, who knows.

Hair: I love males with straight, thick, soft, and short hair that I can just run my hands threw or pull on. I love bangs that go slightly above or over the eyes, the emo look gets me hot. Preferred colors are brown, black, or red. Sorry I just am not a lover of blonds, if you are one, just lie and say your not, it would do better for me. I will take a mix of brown and blond, just not pure blond. Unusual colors are hot also, like blue, purple, etc, but not green or pink. I hate those colors. As for females same colors apply but I like hair that is shoulder length to mid back, no shorter or longer then that.

Slightly muscular: I don't like obnoxiously strong men, like nothing but muscle, its a turn off. I like them slightly muscular. Take Light Yagami for example, he's perfect in body looks.

Clothing:
Every girls crazy for a sharp dressed man, and I am one of them! I love seeing young, hot males dressed in buttoned up shirts, slacks, dress shoes, suit coats and ties. It turns me on so much. The look to me seems more bad ass then anything because you know their successful dressing like that and probably smart. Don't get me wrong though, the bad ass emo look is very sexy also. For females it doesn't matter.

Ages: I like males between the ages of 17-23 no younger no older. As for females ages 17 or 18. I'm picky on females because they age differently.

Females:
I'm not really picky, but I don't like very huge boobs just hand size is all I want, and I only want nicely thin girls, no fatness.

Personality:
The evil, manipulative, just plain cruel males is a turn on when I am sub. Dom is a different story, at that time I want them to be stubborn and wild but not evil or it wont be fun.
Girls are the same way.

Other:

I do a lot of pairings and plots. Some are the originals like vampire/human, teacher/student, master/slave and so forth. I also do plots and parings that are bases off of movies and animes, but I'm too lazy to post them right now. So just message me and we'll discus it then.

Craving!!:

Has anyone heard of BB, Beyond Birthday from Another Note? He is so awesome! I would love to have someone play him right now with a BxOC pairing and a kidnapper/victim plot. Please! I would love you forever!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom