Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for dominant male w/ ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valkyrja

Brat
...H.E.Y...​

• Okay, so I've obviously come from DarkerRolePlay, and thanks to the site going down, I've lost pretty much everything. I'm not in the mood to make a whole roleplay request thread at the moment, because I'm simply looking for one or two roleplays to get me through the next few weeks.

Due to real life, I wont be able to get online 24/7, but I will try my hardest to give you at least a decent amount of replies each day. That is, if you're willing to do the same. I understand the whole writer's block deal, and of course the social life that gets in the way of replying to roleplays, so there's no rush, as long as you let me know if you'll be gone for more than a day or two.

Alright, now to get to the good stuff. I'm not going to go into too much detail with everything, so if you want to know more, shoot me a PM. My current cravings are:...

*:.School setting
    ;::girl/bully
    *:.Silent Hill
    ;::girl/silent hill (Pyramid head, the creatures, etc.)

To be edited

I will of course add more, but for now I'm mainly craving those two things. More will come, but I wont just stick to those two roleplay ideas. If you have any ideas, let me know! I'm usually up for anything :]
  • [/list:u]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom