Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chat...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go...

With the chat: I'm curious, maybe you guys can put it on the main page in a small box or something...

Y'know like- so we can all chat there when we don't want to post a bit.

I do appear in the chat above but usually no one is in there.. or no one answers. ._.''

Ah. just a thought.

Like a Shoutbox?

If so i really don't agree, Shoutbox's ruin forums. Constant spam.

Well i'm just speaking in general.

Most forums i have been on that had a shoutbox went downhill. cause the Shoutbox was barraged with spam and people fighting all the time.

Mmm...

Fighting here is for Pvp though.

I've been on sites with chatboxes and they've been rather friendly in there.

Well from what I've seen..​

Haha, i guess you found the good ones. Then again i also don't like IRC, old forum i went to, people were hella nice on the forum, then i step into IRC and they just turned into jerks. lol.

I only appear on ones I see as acceptable, otherwise you'd never see me there.

I'm picky about things, sites I am also picky about. I will do my own 'trials' there on occasion, but yeah.

XD I hate people who are jerks... though all the same I just don't like how they act.

Mm I will make an exception for some. Likes Trygon. He has reason to be and he helps make the site awesome.​

Futy said:
Like a Shoutbox?

If so i really don't agree, Shoutbox's ruin forums. Constant spam.

Elliquiy doesn't have this issue. Of course, Phpbb3's anti-spammer facilities are not quite SMF's.

The main issue with having it be an iframe within the forums proper is that everyone would sign out again at every page click. Potentially highly annoying.

I did propose a standard AJAX shoutbox, but pretty didn't want it : (

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom