Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB Seeking Bimbo Sissy (NSFW Links)

Cartel

Moon
Greetings fellow role plays. If you have the desire to play a bimbo sissy character paired with my established masculine male character then please do continue reading this thread. Please note that all role plays will be conducted in third person in paragraph form.

Ideal candidates will be willing to consider being permanently locked in a male chastity cock cage and go through various surgical alterations after hormone replacement therapy, specifically breast, ass and lip implants along with laser hair removal and skin pigmentation.

My current craving is to do a wedding night and honeymoon series of scenes that could lead anywhere. Please be willing to assume an oral-only position for the start of the play with a focus being on over sexualized outfits especially in public with tit fucking throughout and anal as an end goal.

For more information on my characters I will link my original request thread below although to summarize they are male characters either age thirty or fifty of Latin American descent with their established backstories.

Original Request Thread.

F-List: Alejandro Roberto

F-List: Vincent Roberts.

Back
Top Bottom